Pati Wreaks A Terrible Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to pant and I realised my breath was shortening, his weight was heavy on me, but all I felt was my fanny full and the sensation as he moved within me, and the growing tingle coming from my clitoris. He pulled back, his cock almost coming out, my fanny felt empty and I held my breath.

He slammed back into me, driving the breath from my body as his cock drove through my fanny, a stream of tingles and shocks shooting out as he rubbed hard against my clitoris, a howl from him as my nails dug into his back, the pain of the ecstasy as my orgasm burst and I clamped around him, trying to curl up, trying to go into a ball as he drive into me, wanting him to stop, wanting to breath as my orgasm waned and my clitoris began to protest, but he did not stop.

He pulled back again, almost out and this time I was relieved at the void, relieved that I was empty, that the pressure was off my clitoris, his weight off my breasts, and I breathed in.

He drove into me again, hard and then pulled back, his fucking now fast and frenzied, his cock hard and my fanny wet and used, I could not squeeze or grip him, my fanny was tired, my orgasm had been and gone. His abdomen was really hitting at me now, my clitoris began to send small shots out once more, a tingle and then a shock of exquisite pain as his cock rim scraped my insides. His nails dug deep into my shoulders as he pulled himself, trying to climb inside me as his fuck crescendo peaked and I felt the shots from his cock as his balls erupted and as he drove into me again a squirt shot out from my fanny and I felt the coolness of his come on my thigh and I cried and I groaned as a second orgasm cut through me, his body slowing and I felt the hardness of his cock diminish. He lay slumped on me, his softening cock still in my fanny. I gulped some breaths and began to come down. My head was swimming a little still, too much alcohol, and his weight made if difficult to breath. There was an unpleasant trickle down my backside as my fanny leaked his juices and I knew that I would be laying in the cold and damp spot.

I opened my eyes, blinking at the brightness of the room lights, unsure of where I was, the bedside clock showing 02:15. I heard a soft snore to my side and turned my head. Nikolai lay on his back, his cock limp between his legs, an arm over his eyes, a gently snore escaping from his mouth. I edged to the side of the bed and slipped out, picking my clothes up and going into the sitting room. I rolled a tissue form the box on the table and pushed it into to act as a plug until I got back to my room, put my pants on and stepped into my dress. Put my bra into my handbag, slung it over my shoulders, checked that I had everything and let myself out. I started to walk back to my room, not really sure where I was on the complex, and so decided to head to the bar area and back track from there. A voice spoke quietly and really made me jump.

"Madam, I will walk with you." I looked at where the voice came from, it was the man I had presumed was a security guard that I had seen by my room.

"Oh thank you, yes, I am not sure of my bearings."

"That is okay madam."

My head was still a little mushy, those Long Islands had really squished my brain, and in the end I wasn't sure how many I drank, at least three I thought, but it may have been more. It had been a good evening; Nikolai had been a bit of a laugh and I had enjoyed his idiotic dancing, the fuck had been good and honest and my crotch still felt tingly, his fuck had touched the spot I needed.

My guard led me back to my room and waited as I opened the door, and with a slight tremble in my voice I asked

"How may I thank you?"

"Madam, I..."

I knew that he wanted something but was nervous to say, his job may depend on it, but I really wasn't in the mood. I wanted to just get in and wash, I didn't want any more 'moments' that may make me sore and wear me out. I wondered if I could get away with just a little thank you.

"Let me help you a little perhaps?" I said as I rested my hand on the front of his trousers, feeling the bulge grow as his cock hardened.

"I am not allowed into your room madam" he said, a tremor in his voice.

"That is ok, perhaps we will be fine outside." I moved to stand behind him and reached my arms around him and undid his zip. Pulling the fly open, his cock sprang free, again no underwear. I held his cock and began to wank him, trying to imagine I was a man and that the cock was mine. I squeezed him hard in my hand and moved as quickly as I could, trying to make my strokes the full length of his cock. He rested his palms against the wall, stooping slightly forward as I worked his cock. I squeezed and wanked and thought it would be strange to be a man, to have to be frenetic to work myself to orgasm, as a woman it was more about gentle touching and stroking. I realised that he was spurting, his cock felt wet in my hand as his come splashed against the outside wall of my room and then dribbled across my fisted fingers. I decided that if I did this again my free hand would rub my clitoris in time with the wank, just to see if there were an effect.

"Madam" he said.

"Thank you for looking after me" I said, stepping past him and shutting my room door. I needed to wash my hands and then have a shower.

I didn't see Nikolai at breakfast, perhaps he had lain in. I wanted to eat early and get on the sun bed and so had been at breakfast at 0700. Back at my room I stripped and sprayed and then rubbed sun screen all over. Put my string bikini back on and then a robe, grabbed my towel and a book, locked my room and headed off to the quiet pool. I had liked the look of the grassed area to one side, it looked secluded and I felt it may be just what I needed. There were a few beds around the pool, but it looked so open and busy to me, towels across most beds, a few people sitting on their beds applying lotion and screen, no, too busy for me. I walked through the gap to the small grassy area. There was a sun bed on the far side, in what really was the bets spot, but occupied by a youngish woman, quite big busted, and on her back, topless. That was good, so topless for me wouldn't be an issue. A pool boy appeared by my side.

"Would you like a sun bed madam?"

"Yes please."

He went away and then returned a few minutes later, a sun bed balanced on his shoulder. He went to the opposite corner to the other woman and with a flick of his arm, the sun bed was twisted and down on the grass. I said thank you and handed him a small dirham note as thanks. I lay my towel on the bed, adjusted it so that it was totally flat and sat on it. I took my bikini top off and put it in my bag, I left my book and everything inside the bag, and pushed the bag under my sun bed, I planned to lay and sleep, I still needed to recover from the night with Nikolai. I lay back and closed my eyes. I decided that this early I still needed sunglasses, the sun seemed to bore through my eyelids. I fished in my bag and eventually, satisfied, I lay back, relaxed and shut my eyes.

I don't know how long I dozed, but I woke and looked around me. The sun had moved around the sky, so I had slept rather than just shut my eyes for a moment. To my side a small table with its own mini sun shade umbrella had appeared and a bottle of water sat in a tub of virtually melted ice. Gratefully I opened the bottle and drank the cold water. It was so refreshing that I drank the whole bottle without pause. I turned and lay on my stomach, the string of my bikini bottoms nestled and hidden inbetween the cheeks of my backside. There would be no white patches on my back. With luck I would just have a small white triangle over my fanny. Nice. I closed my eyes and day dreamt.

The water guy came back, "Madam" he said, "Your back looks hot. May I cool you down?"

"Yes" I murmured as I lay on my stomach, the sun baking me. I guessed he used a cooling lotion on his hands, but I felt cool hands touch my shoulders and then gently work across my back, pausing every few minutes to be re-cooled. He swirled his hands around my shoulder blades and going down my sides, his hands cool on the meat of my breasts as it was squashed out to my sides. His fingers ran down my buttocks, his hands cool and soothing.

"Madam is very hot here" he said as his fingers slid between the cheeks of my backside.

"Hmmm" I murmured and then I sighed as he poured a cool gel along my backside, and there was a glorious cooling as the gel seeped between my cheeks.

"Madam, the string on your bikini will get wet with the gel."

I was so relaxed I did not want to move and vaguely moved my hands to my sides to undo the bows that held the string bottoms together. My hands were held and moved away.

"Madam, allow me" and the strings were undone. I felt the bottoms being pulled and lifted my backside a little and the bottoms were gone. I shuddered as the gel seeped down my bottom and ran into my fanny. More gel was applied to my backside and this time the hands moved between my cheeks, massaging some of the cool into my hot buttocks, but also allowing more of the gel to run down and seep between the lips of my fanny. I parted my legs a little just to ease the gels passage

As he massaged my buttocks a finger would catch at my fanny lips which would set off a little mumble of appreciation from me. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. It felt good, but was naughty. I was so glad I had picked this sheltered spot, it meant I could get this personal cooling massage.

A finger pushed between my fanny lips, opening me and pushing into me, deep and rocking. Oh God that felt good, my fanny squeezing at the finger, feeling the knuckles as they moved within me. The cold of the gel may have been taking the heat from my fanny, but the heat inside me grew as my clitoris rubbed against the towel beneath me as he finger fucked me from behind. Jesus but this hotel had staff that knew how to look after their guests.

"Aha, there you are." Nikolai's voice burst into my daydream, my masseuse evaporating along with my peace and solitude. I turned to face the voice.

"Good morning Nikolai."

"And how are you today? I would have liked to ask you this morning, but you were gone."

"Well I am a one for my own bed, and I am more used to sleeping alone, so when nature called I slipped away and found my own bed."

"I would have walked you back to your room. I am sure it is safe, but you never know."

"I was escorted by hotel security so all was fine. I managed to get a few hours before breakfast, and then, well here I am, soaking up the sun. It's the only reason I'm here and I don't want to waste a moment of sun."

"Such a shame, I so enjoyed our dancing last night, I had hoped you might join me for lunch perhaps."

"Nikolai, I am sorry, but no. I may see you later after the sun has gone, but for now, I just want to lay and soak up the sun."

"Farewell for now then my English kartofelya, perhaps I shall see you for a dance this evening."

"Later Nikolai." I lay my head back down and shut my eyes, but the moment was gone and sleep would not return, and it seemed my masseuse had evaporated never to return. I put my top on and wandered to the pool. Well, everyone pees in the pool, don't they?

The pool felt like ice as I stepped into it and my nipples turned to small bullets on my chest. As I stepped down the steps I wondered if I really should have just gone back to my suite, but then I reasoned that the pool probably wasn't actually cold, it was that I was probably hot, and a cool down would probably do me good, but when my crotch hit the surface of the water I was sure I could hear my fanny snap shut and felt it weld itself over.

I took a breath and plunged forward and swam a length and then back. By the time I stopped and leant at the side I was no longer shivering and the pool did not feel like a direct link to the arctic ocean. I breathed out and relaxed and a little squeeze and my pee released. It felt like a hot torrent in my groin and an almost orgasmic release as the pressure in my bladder died and pushed the pee out into the pool. I kicked off and swam another length and back, the warm dribble lasting half way across the pool. I did another two lengths, sure that the movements would cleanse me as I went, after all, I could hardly wipe myself in the pool.

Back at my sunbed I took my wet top off and wrung it as dry as I could and then put it at the foot of my sunbed in the full sun. I knew it would be dry in a matter of moments. I lay on my stomach and let the sun dry me as I dozed, wondering if the water boy would come back and help me as he had done when I dozed earlier.

Instead my dozing was peppered with kartofelya, and I struggled to really relax, I didn't feel secure, I just expected Nikolai to come back and pester me and I was in no mood for pests during sunlight hours. I put my top back on, gathered my things and headed back to my suite. I would lay on my terrace, at least there I should have some privacy and would be able to relax.

The afternoon passed quickly, I dozed and I bathed in the sun, my dreams were devoid of Russian or Arab business men and I thought of England and the green of the countryside compared to the harshness of the desert sand. I showered and dressed for dinner, nice matching nude coloured underwear and a simple white sun frock. I wondered whether I would risk the bar again or just go back to my room. Truth be told Nikolai had been good fun, he had made me laugh and he was a reasonable fuck.

"Miss Pati," a voice said into my ear. I turned, there were two dark skinned men standing on my shoulder."

"Yes?" I said.

"We need to talk."

"Feel free" I said.

"No, Miss Pati, it is about why you are here and we cannot be overheard."

"Well, fine, my suite is around the corner." I walked on, my decision as to whether to go to the bar was, at the very least, delayed. I wondered how quickly I could get rid of them. Were they delivering me something to take back, I wondered, might it save me a trip out to the desert?

I opened my room and went in, they both followed, the second shutting the door and setting the 'Do not disturb'

"Miss Pati, Mister George has a message."

'Oh bollocks' I thought, 'Oh fucking bollocks.'

"Oh, yes, and how is my friend George?"

"He says to tell you that he is fully recovered now, and that he will pay you back in full kindness when you return."

"Oh lovely. I am looking forward to that."

"Meanwhile Miss Pati, we are to deliver some service to you here."

"Oh, what would that be?"

I didn't have time to respond. He had grabbed me, a hand around my mouth. "Do not struggle Miss Pati, it would not be wise." I was carried through to the bedroom and unceremoniously dumped on the bed. A pair of hands were up my dress and pulled my panties down, my dress was unzipped and pulled from my body and my bra followed. I was naked and turned to lay face down on the bed, one of them astride my back, I could not wriggle free. My hand was grabbed and a rope tied around it, the rope I think was then thrown under the bed and roughly tied to my other wrist, my ankles had a similar treatment. A cloth of some description was tied around my eyes and another stuffed into my mouth. The man on my back got off me. I could not move, if I tried to move my right hand, it pulled my left, similarly with my legs. I heard the sounds of undressing and then the bed moved. One of the guys worked his way underneath me, he wiped his cock up and down my slit and then just pushed inside me. No pausing, just straight in. Jesus was George ever going to pay. I tried to divorce myself from what was happening, tried not to feel the rib on his cock, the squash of his balls, to just let the guys get on with it. He was not as big as either of the two guys in the porn studio, but he was no pencil. I felt very full. I felt more movement on the bed and then my ass cheeks were pulled apart. I heard some spitting sounds and a finger wiped what I presumed was spit at my asshole, a cock was pressed at it, and then pushed, relentless, no relaxing of pressure, and even when my asshole gave in and allowed the invasion, he did not relax in any way until he was fully in me. I felt so filled, I felt like the beef pati in a burger. They took it in turns to fuck. The guy in my fanny pulled out a little, the guy in my arse pushed, and so on. I was a seesaw and they rocked in and out of my body, fucking, just invading, making no account or interest of me. They just fucked and the guy in my arse was the first to pick up the pace, the guy in my fanny took a moment to respond, but soon they were fucking me hard, the guy underneath just flexing his hips, the guy in my arse pulling out, and slamming into me, his cock going deep into my bowel.

The guy in my arse jerked and spasmed and grunted, howling almost as he unloaded into me, fucking me until he was spent, and as he finished it was the turn of the guy underneath and he started to jerk his hips, fucking my fanny quite hard until he too was spent and his jerks had blasted his come into me. The lay still for what felt like five or more minutes, cocks slightly softened, but still inside me. The cock in my fanny recovered first, I felt it begin to harden and fill out my fanny again. 'Jesus' I thought. 'that is a quick recovery.' He didn't move, and then the cock in my arse slowly but surely began to harden and stretch my ass hole once more. The technique was different this time. The guy underneath did not move, but the guy on my back whose cock was in my ass did the work. He pulled back and slammed in, getting a steady rhythm, slamming into my buttocks, his cock presumably stimulating the cock in my fanny as he rubbed through my inner wall.

He hadn't withdrawn and so my ass was relatively dry, and his fucking was beginning to sting and hurt as he slammed into me, the guy underneath just lay still, he needed to do nothing, he was being effectively wanked. I wondered if they were a double act. The guy underneath pulled at my nipples, twisting and squeezing them as I was bounced up and down on his cock. It took a little longer this time, but eventually the cock in my arse started going much harder and much faster, and then slowed to two or three deliberate thrusts, his ejaculation squirting and adding to what was already in my bowel. He lay still and his cock once more stayed inside me as he recovered.

I didn't try to scream through the gag, or struggle, I just let them get on with what they had to do, they were just the hired help, here to do what George had arranged. I don't know how long these guys could keep going, but I knew I would be bloody sore at the end of it.

The guy in my fanny stirred next. He started flexing his cock, fucking in and out. Because he had me and arse guy on top of him, he was limited to how much he could move. It seemed that arse guys fuck had not translated into a full wank of fanny guy, and he was ready to have his turn. He seemed to be able to move a couple of inches within me by just flexing his hips. Arse guy just stayed still, a little movement caused by fanny guy, but no more. He was hard in my arse but not moving. Fanny guy kept at me, I had determined I would ignore what they did, but this guy seemed to have such a large rim it was difficult. His cockhead scraped along the inside of me, stretching me as he moved, I could feel every little move, every bump in my fanny wall, every little ridge within me felt enlarged. I tried to imagine how I could wreak my revenge, I needed to talk to my friend Andy, he would know a way. I realised that fanny guy was speeding up and his hip flexing was getting a little more 'flexible' and I felt his shots as he ejaculated once more. A little calm settled on my body, and I tried to imagine how I really would get my revenge.