All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 14'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
10 stars as always You so Rule!

You know I love your stories hell, I've even said why can't I find someone that loves me like they love their mates. Kalamazoo as always you are the complete all that Bomb!!!! Your faithful word stalker...

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
sad to see the story end

Loved the story form the first chapter to the last I am glad that Patrick and Kevyn manage to get together . I wonder how Louise will take to her new life and if she will find that special some one and i think it would interesting to see when she finds out what the Sinclaire's are?

Great story and i look forward to reading hopefully many more thank you for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!!!!

Thank you Puff for ending Clay.

Patrick, Kevyn and Louise can now go into the Sinclaire family story that is now happening with Veronica and Vanessa. Their villian seems like such a challenge

to Ethan and the entire family.

Kal, thanks as always for a wonderful story.

vt

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

Thank you for ending that drama right!!! I cant wait before the next chapter. Now please fix the Ethan's family problem now please!!!

blksxystangblksxystangabout 12 years ago
Great I update

Thank you Kal for another wonderful update. I hope it is not the end of Patrick's tale.

Sorry about giving you a hard time about the cliffhangers this was worth the wait.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Bravo!

Well played, a good ending which leaves room for a possible return.

Thank you for a great series Kal!!!!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mediocre ending...

It really was. The Clay twist was great, but you didn't address why Kevyn was able to claim Patrick first, nor why she could hear the conversation between Patrick and Martin. This isn't the end for Patrick because he still has to address the Vanessa and Veronica issue and the rape experiments and yadda yadda yadda, but that's their story and it will probably be glossed over when addressed. I'll wait for the cronies to jump down my throat and tell me "don't read if you don't like it" and whatnot. It's called an opinion people. Start thinking for yourselves. But yeah, as a faithful reader, really disappointed in the ending.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Good....

Clay is gone and he needed to be. I'm glad the Louisegets to start a new life with Kevyn and Patrick. Great update !!!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
mediocre ending

The story does not end there, it carries over to V&V, remember that Kevyn hasn't officially met the Sinclaire clan yet.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
wow

I loved itand yes i knew it would carry over to V and V, I can't wait to see what happens next and i have a gut feeling how that will all end or rather as a writer I know how i would end it, can't wait to see what your plot twist will be.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

will the guy the kidnapped one of the twins be louise's mate. Wondering minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Louise

I think louise should have a story now lol. But I absolutly loved this one

ToFall4ToFall4about 12 years ago
Wonderful ending once again

Thanks Kalamazoo. WOW, I can't wait for your next update on V & V. And I have a feeling that Louise could be the mate of Caesar (the Sinclaire Chef). They both love cooking, so 1 + 1. LOL

But thanks again for a wonderful story. Keep it coming.

BTW How are the Donahue's, in particular Jamie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great !!!!!!

I agree with NightPleasure.. That would be a very interesting twist to ending either Patrick or V&V

royalkissroyalkissabout 12 years ago
Overall, A Job Well Done

Thank you for a wonderfully, delightful tale. As I read the ending to Patrick, I just knew it was not a 'real' ending but a way to shift the characters into the V & V story line. Like other comments, I just can't help thinking that Louise is indeed the mate for the 'crazed' Sinclair stalker. Kind of puts you in the mood for a little 'Dallas' or 'Dynasty'. haha.

Overall, well done kalamazoo707. You alone has made me literally stalk the 'new stories' section daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Clay is dead, thank you, thank you , and thank you again!!! Gene is still a punk bitch, though. That Barbara heifer is a trip, does she love her family? Please tell that there will be more, I want read about their wedding and babies being born!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like the ending

As for the supposed mediocrity, I don't see it...at all! There are so many ways to address all of the questions posed about Kevyn's abilities if this chapter was not the ending. If it was the ending, with the situation that is going on with V & V and the older vampire, the Sinclaire clan is going to need ALL the help they can muster up. That crazy vampire is intent on dying. Kevyn's obvious abilities will be of great use-in my opinion-for the Sinclaires and the fight on their hands! Then again, this too, is just my opinion.

Whatever you do, Kal, keep on writing! I'm loving it!

(Also, your Justine story is off the chain! That story has me checking lit's new stories all day long! OMG!)

IzzyLoveIzzyLoveabout 12 years ago
Loved it

As usual amazing!! I hope that Lou gets a story too!!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Amazing chapter

Wow, what a fantastic ending the an amazing tale. I can't wait to see how you take these characters into the next phase. Awesome story!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
OMG

That chapter was truly amazing and like some others I'm hoping its not the end of their story but if it is at least we will still get to hear about them in the girls story and I'm looking forward to that update as well. So happy that they took her sister with them she needed to be away from all that craziness and find love too I can't wait to see what will be in store for us next thanks so much I really loved reading this story!!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Clay & Gene are both douchebags.

Hate to say it, but I'm glad that Clay is out of the picture - too volatile & a serious threat to Kevyn. I like Louise, and it seems like there is some sort of brotherly bond there between her and Patrick. It would be nice if she had her own story.

I look forward to an update on I will love you forever 2, V&V and Justine.

5 stars... as usual :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bye bye Clay

I read this story at midnight and this morning i read it again! Bye bye Clay. I hope Puff comes back somewhere in the story! Kal you truly keep us on the edge of watching for the next chapter. Now for the action in V &V! I love these vampire stories! Kal your stories are just awesome! It takes my mind off from all the stress of a busy day! Hope that somewhere we will hear more of Maurice as well.

Please do not let us wait long for V&V? :-). Anne133 - i forgot to log in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can't wait.

This chapter was absoultely amazing I can't wait to hear more about Kevyn, Patrick, and Louise in V&V storie. I hope Louise gets her own story. Love ya stories Kal.

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Kevyn's family is a greedy lot. I'm glad she not letting them poison her relationshop. As for Lou, I hope she finds that special someone.

As for Clay, you play with the devil then be prepare to dance with the devil. I found it ironic that when Clay was dying he clutched a cross. Where was his religiousity when had plan to kill the so-call love of his life. When comes down to everything, he was selfish and saw Kevyn as an object. He wanted to possess her and he resented Patrick for being the man he could never be. Is'nt ironic that he and Eugene both fear and were drawn to power Patrick represented.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 12 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

Loved that Gene got what he wanted and his first thought was "Oh shit". hehe be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

I hope that everything goes good for Louise, she certainly deserves some happiness.

How those two could be so nice coming from that family with those siblings ... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The End...?

Love the story, but is it the end? It seems like this could be an ending, but I admit that I can't always tell with your stories. If this is the end of the story Patrick, then it is a bit unclear, just as it was with your story Ethan. Do you just not like stating "The End" to your stories? Anyway, something that makes it clear the story has actually ended would be nice. That said, I really enjoy your stories and will continue checking back on the Patrick story for awhile I guess just to make sure I don't miss anything, like an 'Epilogue' or something...

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
the end

I don't put the end because I never know if its really the end. I like to have the option of continuing if I choose to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shocked

Ummmm...... no ending so much has been left untold. I hope u will continue this story. No u need to finish this story. I hope to see a chapter sooner than later.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
Shocked

Patrick and Kevyn's story picks up in V&V

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 12 years ago

V&V????? what is that?

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
V&V

Vanessa and Veronica who are the twin daughters of Ethan and Katrina and nieces to Patrick.

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

I'm glad their story will continue! Now on to catch up with V&V!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Wait a minute...

You talk about one twist and turn to another twist and turn. It seems no matter what danger is averted there is always something waiting. Great suspenseful story. I just hope none of the Sinclairs get hurt or die I would cry at this point... LOL I know I am a sap!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
another great chp

Loved this... props to Puff

SexyRose20SexyRose20over 9 years ago
grest story

I love reading this series this is actually the second time i have read it

SexyRose20SexyRose20over 9 years ago
great story

This is a great series this is actually the second time i have read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 13 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info