Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

"Why would she have kept it and not used it for so long Meka?" I asked the only question which had been gnawing at me. "Why would she buy it if she wasn't going to use it?"

"Those devices are often bought by girls who are planning to be wed. They guarantee the newlywed's blissful joining for the first time. The reason she would not have used it is simple, no one to use it with. They do not work when you are pleasuring yourself," she explained.

"So basically this was from her hope chest? It was her wedding gift to her future husband and she gave it to me? Oh dear! We really need to do something nice for her!" I was tearing up again, knowing the full scope or her gift.

"I know how much you appreciate her gift Dolly. She will receive in return a girl's dream. Will this please you my love?" she offered with a sly smile.

"I think so. What do you have in mind?" I asked, knowing that look on her face well by now, she had something up her sleeve that she planned to spring on me later.

"You will have to wait and see Dolly," she replied with a smile.

"Okay surprise me... you want the refresher first or should I go?" I offered.

"Why not the both of us?" she asked with a smile.

"We can do that? I thought it was one at a time in there!"

"Some like it by themselves they do not want to have anyone see them enjoying the refresher so much. I figured that you wouldn't mind sharing with your wife," she explained, while she took my arm and escorted me inside.

Damn, Ka'anian life can be erotic!

Breakfast was lovely. Akna had provided a floral arrangement and a delicious meal.

We put the final touches on everything in preparation for the following day. Meka and I didn't want to risk mutating the Pea Pods back, while the Ambassador was still a guest in one.

We had a very laid-back day actually. We didn't have much to complete so we went around checking and rechecking everything.

We looked in on the Ambassador's Pea Pod and it was exhibiting the typical undulations within of a transforming person in the throws of ecstasy.

We retired to our apartment complex with nothing much to do.

I was invited to the anti-grav bedchamber and took them up the invite.

I entered with my toy attached to my back as we had planned. Meka brought me over to where Akna was and we started heavy kissing. It was obvious that Akna expected that the amplifier was operational, so I acted as though it were.

Meka detached the unit from my back while I was sucking face with Akna. I knew it was time to get her to roll on top of me and expose her back so I rolled and had her entire weight on top of me.

Suddenly I felt her stiffen, spasm and moan loudly.

"Mmm you are my gift for tonight lover. I want you to relax and enjoy this more than anything that has ever happened to you. Moan loudly if you accept my loving gift," I caressed her pussy to make sure she moaned whether she accepted it or not.

Every lady in the room took a different piece of her and began to pleasure her.

I have never seen anyone in such ecstasy until this point. She was unable to do anything but enjoy what we were doing to her. Every touch, every tickle sent her into new throws of pleasure.

Believe it or not I liked pleasuring her more than having been pleasured myself.

Every time I touched her she would writhe or orgasm. It was wonderful to be able to make her feel like that!

The Princess

In the morning I had her cuddled in my arms tightly when she awakened.

"Dolly! You... you... you put the amplifier on me! It was... ah... oh my god! It was incredible! I love you sooo much!" she had a near death grip on me.

"You are so special to me too Akna!" I held her as well.

Then I heard, "I, Priestess Meka Gordon do here and now proclaim, Akna Gordon to be Princess to the throne of Ka'an!"

That did it! Akna fainted dead away!

Lucky for us we were in bed already!

When Akna came around she saw me, shrieked, and fainted again.

I flipped her over so she faced away from me.

The next time she came around she saw Windy in front of her, "Windy! Wow that was the most incredible night ever! I had such a crazy dream afterwards too!"

"What did you dream Princess Akna?"

"I dreamed... What did you call me?" she nearly shrieked.

"Only your name Akna, Princess of Ka'an, what would I call you?" Windy claimed.

"I thought you said... You said Princess?" she started to have her eyes roll around like she would loose it again.

"Are you alright my Princess?" Windy asked.

"Are you calling me...? No I must be hearing you wrong! What did you call me?"

"Princess, please do not faint on your Queen again," I whispered in her ear.

"Dolly!" she blurted.

"Yes Princess? What may I do for you?"

"Meka made me a Princess! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she said in rapid-fire succession.

"Don't you want to be a Princess?" I whispered.

"Does this mean I am your adopted daughter?" she said trembling as shock took hold of her.

"Yes. If you want to be."

"Oh GOD Dolly!" she spun in my arms and kissed me like it was the last kiss she would ever have!

"Are you happy?"

She started crying next to my left ear, hugging me in a grip, which said she would not be letting go soon. Her tiny body was wracked with sobs of joy. I could feel her salty wet tears streaming down my neck.

"You seem to be upset my daughter. Can we do something to make you happy?" I chided.

"I love you Dolly more than I could ever show! Please don't ever let me waken from this dream!"

"I promise Akna, you are not dreaming, and should you be, you need never awaken. Are you happy now?" I prompted.

"God you can take me now! I can never be happier!" she wailed.

"I promise to make those words untrue, if you will stay with me Akna."

"You do not have to my Q... mother... I will love you for all the days of my life!" Akna promised.

That did it for me, when she called me mother, I started bawling my eyes out with her.

Meka and Windy made it unanimous and we had one hell of a good cry!

When we had settled down some I looked at Akna and said, "You do know that this means you have more mothers than just me don't you?"

Her eyes were as round as a dinner plate.

"You now have over twenty mothers, including Meka, Windy, and I. You have become daughter to one of the largest families Ka'an has seen in years little one," I smiled broadly as I told her, knowing how much not being alone ever again would mean to this lost soul.

"A... a... a family? There are more than twenty of them? Heaven isn't even this good! I love you mother!" she grabbed me and squeezed me.

When she released me she jumped on Meka saying, "I love you Mother Meka!" Then she moved to Windy and repeated with, "I love you Mother Windy!" Kissing each of us in turn.

"I do want a promise from you Akna. Promise me you will not act like a Princess? Remember you are a person, someone who my wives and I love, someone who is a real person with feeling, and feelings for others. Will you promise me that?" I asked.

"Yes mother, I will be Akna for all of my days, I promise!"

I smiled knowing that her promise was true.

"Being a leader, being royalty is to put aside what is good for you, and to accept that which is good for the many. You have just accepted a job to serve an entire planet worth of people. I pray you and I both can live up to our responsibilities," I solemnly stated, staring directly into Akna's eyes.

Akna paled a bit at this but stood her ground, "I will live as your example mother. I will do my best to live up to your greatness."

I lost control of my tears again, and they fell wetting my new daughter's sleeve.

We broke up finally hitting the refreshers and having our breakfasts, and Akna again provided us with a lovely floral display.

We headed to the lab where the Ambassador was enjoying his weight loss regime, Marilynn in tow. We all knew we were early but none of us wanted to miss this emergence!

Everyone had brought with them something to occupy the time until the Ambassador came out of his confinement, Meka had her journals, a task in which I shared, Windy had her security duties, and everyone else had their own varied duties to occupy them.

It was early in the day that the Pea Pod gave birth to a tiny platinum blonde woman.

Marilynn was the closest, as all had agreed that her husband was hers to greet as she emerged. The Pod split and at first it was hard to see the girl inside.

I had thought I was small when I came from within the Pod. This girl was almost a foot shorter than I was. She was about four feet tall!

My breasts were huge but this girl's breasts were mammoth! She must be a 24 LL cup! Her waist was no more than twelve inches in circumference and her feet made her walk like a ballerina. She looked like a strange cross between an eleven year old girl and a twenty two year old big-breasted stripper, all of the innocence of a young girl and all of the sexual allure of an experienced hooker.

"Theodora, nice of you to join us!" Marilynn greeted her once abusive husband. "My word, you have never looked better sweetheart! Is there anything that we can do for you darling?"

The little woman had unconsciously stuffed three of her own fingers in her mouth and two of the fingers on her other had into her pussy, "Pweesse I nweewd a cwoack to swouck!"

"What did you say?"

"I sway pweesse I nweewd a cwoack to swouck!"

I broke in and interpreted, "She said, "Please I need a cock to suck!""

"Did you really Theodora?" Marilynn asked in mock disbelief.

"Mmm hmm," she nodded.

"Sorry Theodora, no cocks here. Would you settle for a realistic dildo to suck on?"

"Ywes pweese!"

"You are in luck girl, I brought one just in case! You don't mind that I haven't washed it since jamming it into my pussy several times do you?" she asked.

"Nwo mwam!" she answered.

"Then here you go!" she said handing over a pink jelly dildo.

Theodora immediately jammed the dildo deeply into her throat and moaned, "Mmmmfm." Then she gave a deep sigh of relief!

"Would Theodora like another treat for her molten hot pussy?" Marilynn questioned.

"Uglnhn," she nodded enthusiastically!

Marilynn handed her a big thick black dong, easily two and a half inches in diameter!

Theodora greedily jammed as much of it into herself as she could manage, moaning an even greater sigh of relief!

"Is there anything else you would like Theodora?" Marilynn asked in a very calm and even voice.

"Twigh mwe wup pwees?" she asked around the dildo she was still blowing.

"Oh, hmm... Windy? Do you have any rope or twine around? I think she really needs to be tied up. If she isn't, she just might become catatonic," Marilynn speculated emotionlessly.

Windy looked at me, so I shrugged and nodded my head, giving her the go ahead to supply the rope.

"What is this Dolly? She is so strange!" Meka whispered to me, just as Theodora sat down at Marilynn's feet and curled up on the floor in the fetal position, although she continued to try and pleasure the dildo in her mouth and kept slamming the larger one into her pussy.

When Windy came back and handed the rope to Marilynn, she took it and expertly bound and hobbled the tiny woman.

"Fwank oooh!" she said with a huge smile curving around the fake cock in her mouth.

"Is this what you expected Marilynn?" I asked only slightly astonished.

"She turned out a little more twisted than I expected, but yes, she is her fantasy woman," Marilynn answered almost sadly. "She will beg to be punished, she will love to suck cocks more than breathing, she will want something in her pussy all the time, and she will only be happy when she is being dominated."

"Is what Marilynn said true Theodora?" Meka asked her, not hardly believing what she had heard.

Theodora nodded her platinum blonde head fervently, without even slowing her other actions.

"Do you like being like this? I mean are you enjoying being a twisted little, monster tittied, cock-sucking, nymphomaniac girl?" I asked changing the focus of the question enough to get the kind of answer that Meka really had been searching for.

A tear fell from her eye and she shook her head no, still not slowing her ministrations.

Meka looked at me mouth open, eyes wide and said, "Oh my, he was a very sick man! I have no idea how we might help her to live any kind of normal life in this condition!"

"I think I have some friends back on earth Meka," Marilynn began, "who will be able to find Theodora a home she will be able to find fulfillment in."

My eyebrow raised but I held my tongue, "Well Marilynn, she is your wife so I see no reason that the people of Ka'an should interfere with your wishes."

"You are wise Dolly," Meka pronounced having not understood the silent communication Marilynn and I exchanged.

"Now that Theodora is safe we will send the Amazons out to paint the mutagen on the blossoms of every Pea Pod they can today," Meka announced, "then tomorrow I propose we make our way back to the village and the portal, stopping to seed the Pea Pods on the way with the mutagen to assure their recovery."

"Sounds like the best plan to me Meka, I have to say though, I am going to miss this apartment!"

"Have no fear my love. We will return here with the intercontinental transports and set up a base of operation. We will be needing this place for the future transgendered girls to be cured," she advised.

"So how long will it take us from the portal to get to here using a ship?"

"Once aboard the vehicle, it could take one or two minutes," she claimed, "The vehicles were not meant for short hops, but they will perform adequately for the purpose."

"How do you fly the thing at those speeds, slow down, and land all in that short a time?" I hadn't been shown the ships yet so how was I to know?

"You enter the coordinates of where you wish to go and relax. The system if fully automated," she answered as if it was almost a ridiculous question.

"I think when next we visit earth I am going to have to take you out and show you an airplane. You will never believe them if that is how you fly here!" I laughed at her expression.

The Amazons painted the mutagen on as many of the Pea Pods as they could find before sunset.

Theodora was given a sedative so that she would be unconscious for the next couple of days.

I was sneaky again and slipped the amplifier onto Gwen that night and Akna was in heaven being able to pleasure one of her new mothers. What she lacked it experience she more than made up with enthusiasm.

Pack Your Bags

I awakened next to Gwen who was smiling at me, "You are a stinker! God that thing is incredible! Thank you darling. I loved every second of it! I can see a real market for those things!"

Well I think that we should hit that refresher one last time before we leave and help everyone get the ATVs ready," I sighed and started for the door.

"Do not hurry Dolly. Everything has been in readiness for half an hour or more. The ladies are relaxing and waiting for you to come to them, they do not desire for you to hurry. They are pleased to let you luxuriate in a lazy morning before we leave," Akna smiled and escorted me to the bathroom.

"So I am holding up the whole show? Why didn't you guys wake me? I better get a move on!" I fretted starting to hurry my steps a little.

Akna gently took my arm and said, "They would be most upset if you hurried yourself Dolly. I was to go with you to assure your leisure and to, <tee he> scrub your back!" She was smiling her head off.

I let her 'scrub my back', but I made her let me give her another outfit to wear before we left.

She and I emerged from the building and I discovered that the fence had been repaired and all of the security doors had been put back, "How will we get back in?"

"I know all of the security access codes Dolly. We will not need to force the doors when we return, and the Mutated Pea Pods have been secured so that should anyone be about they will not accidentally compromise our cache of TG Pea Pods."

"Hey I like that, 'TG Pea Pods'. It has a nice ring to it," I tried it out with my own tongue, "Congratulations Akna, you have named our mutated Pea Pods."

And so it was that we headed back to the portal, the three males, now prisoners of their own folly, and our new Princess.

Marilynn was taking charge of the American mission admirably. She had her new wife tied up and unconscious in the environment chamber that had carried him here.

When finally we pulled up to the Consulate and portal building there was an extremely long and tearful parting of our two parties. We had grown very close to the Marines and to Marilynn.

Marilynn took the three new women with her into the Consulate and began the long arduous training for them to become the ladies they now were equipped as.

Theodora however, seemed to have just disappeared when I asked after her a couple of days later.

Loose Ends

It was weeks after our return while I was out shopping with Ambassador Marilynn Blatherwick when she directed me to drive to a seedier part of town where we looked in on Theodora through a two-way mirror. She was busy giving one man a blowjob tied up and hanging from the ceiling. Another customer was butt fucking her and we could hear her moaning her enjoyment throughout the whole thing.

"So that is why you wanted me to search out another pleasure amplifier and give it to you! Are the modifications that Windy made working out?" I asked curious to know.

"Oh yes! This amplifier will operate 24/7! I have no Idea what kind of energy cell it has but Windy said it should last a lifetime! No one but Windy and I knows the release code either!" she gleefully replied.

"Oh well, as much as I detested Theo, I wouldn't want her not to really enjoy her new life," I giggled as I watched a hooker attach the milking machine to Theodora, and smiled at the hooting and catcalls from her adoring fans while she filled a small pail with milk and orgasmed time after time.

We left just as she started on her third blowjob in half an hour and pushed our way through the half block long line of men waiting to get their chance at her.

"Meka says that she might be able to come up with a way to help Theodora with her compulsions, but it will take a couple of years," I told Marilynn, not at all certain whether she would want Meka to do it.

"A couple of years? Hmm... that just might be long enough for her to understand the harm she did to those poor young hookers and I," she pondered, "I suppose we can't leave her like this forever. That would be too cruel, even if she did do it to herself."

"I'm glad you feel that way. Meka did say however, she will be stuck with that body for the rest of her days," I added, "She will still be quite popular, but at least she will be able to have some control over herself."

We finished our trip without incident, well unless you want to talk about the fool who couldn't wait for Theodora and decided that I could take her place... Good thing I am a fast learner and Windy is such a good teacher! He may just wind up applying for the transgender trip, since his balls are probably somewhere around his Adams apple after I kicked him between the legs.

Speaking of Meka, she is pregnant now after the Invitro Fertilization from my sperm stored at the sperm bank, which the Amazons tracked down. (Don't ask!)

Maureen and Ginger have divorced. It seems Meka is right, living with someone who is almost exactly like yourself, is near impossible.

Dawn has applied for citizenship on Ka'an. I have it on good authority that will be approved. We need a good administrator for our Transgendering program.

The compound is fully manned now and is our new planetary headquarters, at least until we develop the infrastructure to reopen the downtown area of the city.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers