Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hidden desires were something Kelly had locked away for almost 8 years since her first girl on girl relationship, back when she was a playmate. The lesbian relationship in itself would have been okay to deal with, but what bothered her most was the way Nefertiti had treated her like a total slut, as if she were the other woman's own personal bitch, to use as she pleased. Kelly still could not believe she let the younger black girl boss her around as she did but, even harder for Kelly to deal with, was how much she enjoyed being submissive to the black beauty.

Kelly started thinking back to when they met at the mansion. Nefertiti Shepherd had just become the July 2000 playmate and was at the mansion, hanging out at the pool. The minute she saw her sunbathing topless, she was hooked on the stunningly beautiful young black girl. The black playmate noticed her sitting on the other side of the pool and got up from her lounge chair and started walking in her direction.

Kelly was mesmerized at the first glance of the nearly naked young girl walking towards her, especially the beautiful black breasts that jiggled enticingly as she approached.

She remembered thinking, as Nefertiti came over, that she was probably the most amazing woman Kelly had ever seen. Her black body was perfect; she was a flawless beauty.

Nefertiti urged Kelly to take off her bikini top to join her in being topless, which she did. It was a fun start to their brief friend ship. They played in the pool and talked for hours that day.

Then the two of them went out for drinks later and both got smashed. They ended up at Nefertiti's apartment; one thing led to another and, before Kelly realized what was happening, they were making out on her bed.

"I did enjoy my first girl-girl sex with her that night," Kelly recalled. "She had an incredible body. It was my first time with a woman and my first time eating one out, and she tasted so good in my mouth. Her black pussy was delicious, and I even relished it when she came in my mouth with the gusher of sweet juices.

"The first time was awesome. Being with my first women was exciting, but the aftermath of that night became my worst nightmare. It seemed Nefertiti liked to tape herself with other women, to keep track of her female seductions. She told me about the videotape, and that was the start of our relationship, one great night of making love, but then she blackmailed me into her dark world of sexual games. They were wild, kinky and a little dangerous at times. Well, for me they were, but maybe not for Nefertiti.

"I hated the black bitch at first for what she made me do, but then my submissive nature took over my body. She enjoyed that aspect of me and took for advantage of it. The bitch broke my mind and my body until I actually started to enjoy being her white slave. I let her order me around and literally dominate me in our brief relationship, even though I was almost 24 at the time and she was only 20 years old. Nefertiti treated me like trash, and the scary part was that I willingly humbled myself for her. It was so bad; it was as if she owned my body, my soul and me. I found myself drawn into her world. At one point in our kinky relationship, I actually wanted to be her white whore."

"Kelly, wake up! What are you thinking about?" Kelly suddenly heard Melanie saying.

"I have to go, Mel," she replied.

"What do you mean you have to go? Is something wrong?"

Kelly remembered the drink she was still holding in her hand, raised the glass to her mouth and gulped the contents down in one big swallow.

"Hey, girlfriend what's up with you?"

Kelly choked a little on the alcohol, which was strong going down her throat and it burned like hell going down.

Melanie started to laugh at the funny face her friend was making as she regained her composure from the affect of finishing the drink in one big gulp.

"Oh yes, Melanie. I'm fine now."

"Great. Here, put this on." She was handing Kelly her costume from the show. "Let's just go thru the moves with the costumes. Don't be chicken; put it on."

Kelly tried to protest some more, but having Melanie standing naked and directly in front of her was causing her more discomfort, so getting dressed seemed like a safer idea to her. "Okay, give me the damn costume and shut up already about it."

Kelly noticed that Melanie handed her the skimpiest of her show costumes to put on. It included the white bra, which was all right, but another part was the tiny bottom that was no more than a thong. "Melanie, this is not the right costume."

"Come on, Kelly; just put the damn thing on. You're wasting our time."

Grabbing the tiny outfit, she headed towards the other room to change. Kelly finished putting on the skimpy costume in the bathroom and examined her 32-year-old body in the mirror. The bra was okay, just a regular white bra, sexy but conservative, covering her big breasts and helping push them up to maximize her cleavage in a sexy way. It was what the bra represented that excited her most about wearing it in the show: the innocent part of her character, before she would be stripped of her innocence and most of her clothing by the other female dancers.

Kelly had to laugh at the thought of a 32-year-old woman being innocent or playing one in a show. While on the stage her character, Bo-Peep, starts by wearing this ultra conservative white bra and the female dancers cavort around her body. At the appointed time, they strip the costume off her body.

Two women start by untying her bottoms first, leaving her in a skimpy thong with no more than a little patch covering her pussy, followed by divesting her of the white bra, leaving her tits covered in nothing more than a flesh colored strip.

The thought of the sexy dancers stripping off the clothing and transforming her innocent Bo Peep character into a sensual young woman on the stage was very exciting to Kelly. Dancing almost naked on a stage was exciting, but having the female dancers help her peel off her costume to expose her nudity was the part that excited her the most about doing the show. She gave her body one last glance, checking out her tiny ass in the mirror, before leaving the bathroom.

"You look so sweet, wearing the little white bra, Bo-Peep. Come on over here and let your Mistress strip you of all your innocence and your clothes."

"Huh? What did you say, Melanie?" Kelly could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy start to twitch when she heard those words.

"Come on, Kelly, get into the character. I'm Mistress Diva Bitch, remember?"

Kelly knew she was in trouble when she heard the word "mistress" mentioned. She could feel her pussy getting wet, just that single word was enough to arouse her sexual needs again and start her pulse racing

"Yes. Mistress Diva. Oh, god, did I just say that out loud to her?" Kelly asked herself. She noticed Melanie's outfit again. Her sexy friend had changed her clothing too, and Mel was now dressed in a sheer black bra, her pointy nipples clearly showing thru the sheer fabric of her bra.

Kelly was thinking to herself that Melanie might as well be topless because the bra she had on concealed nothing from her view and Mel was also wearing a pair of skintight black leather pants.

Kelly thought Mel had a great figure but almost fainted when she saw the whip in her hand.

Just the sight of her gorgeous black body was already stimulating her sexually, but when she beheld the instrument of punishment, Kelly knew she was going to willingly submit herself and do whatever her mistress told her to do.

"Here, Peep. Put this on." Melanie tossed her a white robe.

Kelly felt a little more comfortable to be adding clothing to her body; she was hoping it might help conceal the desires of her increasingly wanton little body. "'Okay. Thank you, Mistress."

"Bo Peep, the dance we will be doing, I will dance with you, then come up from behind and pull off your robe. You try to protest but, in the end, you just stand there while I remove the rest of your clothes. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kelly whispered back.

Melanie was curious about what was going on in Kelly's mind, "She seemed interested in my body," she reminded herself. "After all, I did catch her staring at my naked tits, even my pussy. I wander just how far she would be willing to go."

"Mistress, the music is playing."

Kelly had already turned on the music and was wearing the white robe to cover her skimpy costume. Melanie was surprised to see Kelly was already dancing to the music by herself, and moving her body in a very seductive way. Her eyes were also partially closed while she got into the rhythm of the music.

Melanie also noticed that Kelly had a dreamy looking expressing on her face as she moved her body to the beat, seemingly oblivious to anything else that was happening.

The hot black entertainer tossed the whip aside and started to dance behind her, grinding up against her partner's backside and rubbing her crotch against the other woman's ass, which startled Kelly a little, because she felt something hard rubbing against her, and it felt almost like a stiff cock.

"Ooohhh," she moaned as the mysterious object continued to press and bump against her ass cheeks under the robe. Without conscious thought, Kelly started moving her skinny behind back against the hard object, trying to search for whatever it was pressing against her buttocks. Kelly did not know what was rubbing on her tiny little rear end, only that it felt hard and big.

Melanie realized what was supposed to be a little joke was becoming so much more, as she continued to grind her hips seductively against Kelly's ass. She originally thought it would be funny to dance with her sexy little co-star in her apartment until she removed her pants and Kelly saw the big fake cock she had between her legs. She thought it would be a big laugh to see her friend's reaction, the surprise on the cute white face, when she saw her partner was wearing a big strap on dildo under her leather pants.

Like the whip, the sex toy had been bought as a gag, but Melanie had Kelly's little body in mind when she got it, because she wanted the biggest toy she could find in the store. Mel was thinking about her friend's petite body. She wandered if the big fake cock she bought would be to big to even fit inside that tiny white pussy of Kelly.

Melanie could not wait to see the look on Kelly's pretty face when she saw the big toy hidden inside the leather pants. She wondered if it would scare the skinny little bitch when she saw its size.

Melanie actually had no thought, when she first bought the toy, of fucking her friend with it. She had gotten the strap on just for fun, as a gag, but Mel was not so sure, from the way, Kelly's body seemed to be responding to the contact of the hard object. She also thought it might be fun to put it to use on the horny bitch.

"I wander; if I fuck her as a man and make the bitch cum for me, would she return the favor and make me cum as well?" The forbidden images of driving the dildo in and out of the small white woman was really turning Melanie on, even just the thought of bending Kelly's slender body over and seeing if her pussy could handle another woman fucking her.

"Oh my god," Melanie told herself as the erotic dancing continued. "I'm so horny, and I do want the bitch to lick my clit. I want to cum all over her pretty face. Kelly seems to need a good fucking too; by the way, she is moving her tiny ass. From the way the bitch is acting, she must want her pussy to get a good workout," her thoughts continued. "I know it would feel great to bury my hot black pussy in her white face and have her lick my clit until I cum into her mouth."

Melanie had been eager to see the look on her partner's face when she saw the long, thick dildo, thinking its size would freak Kelly out, but she could feel the other woman's ass seductively starting to move back to bump against her own body. She also was feeling some pleasure from the hard object inside her pants as it rubbed against the delicate skin of her thighs. The contact was making her hot as well now, and her pussy was becoming dripping wet.

She decided she wanted to take control of her friend's petite body. Melanie became suddenly overwhelmed with the idea of actually fucking another woman for the first time in her life. The game had changed for her; she knew her friend was responding to the physical contact of their bodies rubbing together, and she could feel the sexual excitement in her own pussy building.

Melanie was fully aware of her friend's body movements responding to her as if telling her that it was okay to take this to the next level. "I 'm yours for the taking," is what Kelly's body movement seemed to say back to Melanie.

Melanie felt Kelly's body stiffen when she put her hands on the other woman's shoulders and tugged on the robe.

Kelly remembered how she was supposed to protest a little, but she made no resistance as her friend pulled off the flimsy garment, leaving her in nothing but her bra and thong. She felt Melanie reach up to grab a breast with one hand. The hand on her boob felt good, even with the bra still on, especially when Mel started squeezing her soft breast while at the same time, Melanie's other hand started to unzip her own pants.

"Oh god," Kelly moaned when she heard the sound of a zipper behind her although, at that moment, she was not sure why the sound of the zipper excited her senses.

Melanie unzipped her pants but she could not manage to pull them off. They were too tight on her big ass to pull down, and seemed to be stuck. She decided to have Kelly remove them for her.

"Bo Peep, turn around and face your mistress."

Kelly legs were wobbly as she turned to face her friend. "What did you say?"

"I said help me with my fucking pants, Bitch. You heard me."

The next words out of the Kelly's mouth surprised Melanie and almost made her cum on the spot when she heard, the tiny, almost baby sounding whisper saying "Yes, Mistress."

Kelly was on her knees trying to tug Mel's tight leather pants around her hips when the big dildo popped out in front of her face. She moved her head back a little at first when she saw the plastic toy aimed at her chin, then Kelly smiled in anticipation at the thought that Melanie was going to fuck her with that monster. It made her wet just thinking about having the big dildo driving in and out of her pussy.

Melanie got a better than expected reaction from Kelly. She had thought the two of them would break out laughing together at this point, game over, until she saw the brunette's big brown eyes looking sheepishly up at her, a sly smile on her pretty face. She knew they were not going to stop what was going on between them and, right at that instant, Mel wanted to continue what they had started. She wanted Kelly to eat her needy black pussy to a climax, and she wanted to fuck her friend and dominate her petite white body.

Kelly finally managed to tug the tight pants all the way down to the floor, allowing Melanie to step out of them and kick them aside.

The voluptuous black woman felt more than a little weird, standing in the middle of the room, naked below her breasts with a big dildo jutting from her crotch and her friend, who was also almost naked, kneeling in front of her.

Melanie "Stand up," she ordered, and Kelly immediately jumped to her feet to stand meekly in front of Melanie with her eyes lowered.

"I want you to take off my bra, Bitch."

"Yes. Mistress," Kelly mumbled, while she reached around the other woman's body to unhook the sheer, black restraint.

After removing it and tossing it aside, Melanie was naked except for her boots, with the dildo bouncing up and down in front of her sexy body. She reached out and placed her hands on Kelly's shoulders, silently commanding her to turn around to face the opposite direction. After doing as ordered, Kelly could feel the hard cock pressing against her ass while Melanie guided her in the direction of the couch.

"Bend over slut!" was the next order.

Kelly obeyed, bending from the waist and putting her hands on the couch for support, which left her ass sticking up in the air. She felt hands reaching out to grab her tiny thong strings, and pull them down her hips, leaving her naked below the waist and waiting anxiously for Melanie to ram the big toy into her wet, eager pussy.

Melanie rested her hands on Kelly's slender white ass while she pressed the thick dildo against her open pussy. She was unsure if the big cock would fit at first until she noticed pussy juices already dripping from the head. "Why the little bitch already came," she thought, as she rubbed the head of her big toy in the wetness at the entrance to Kelly's pussy.

Melanie felt powerful standing behind and over the bent over white women. She decided to give it to her small friend the way she, herself, liked to be fucked, fast and hard, with deep strokes. In one quick powerful thrust forward with her hips, she buried the entire plastic cock all the way inside the white pussy that obviously wanted it so badly.

"Ouch!" Kelly cried out as the big dildo was buried deep inside her tight little pussy.

Melanie pulled the dildo almost all the way back out and started plunging it in again, but slowly this time. Repeatedly, as she drove it in and out, she saw how Kelly was moving her skinny little ass in a circular motion, in perfect rhythm with the long, thick toy fucking her pussy. The hot little slut was even trying to get more of the dildo into her dripping hole, as she bucked her hips back against the woman who was wielding it.

"This bitch is really hot to trot. She wants to get it even harder," Mel marveled to herself, and she increased her speed, lunging forward over and over with her hips as Kelly rammed her body back to meet the hard cock being buried deep inside her pussy.

Kelly felt the thick cylinder hit pay dirt against her sweet spots, and she started screaming in an intense mix of pain and pleasure. "Ah shit, fuck oh god yes, Oh, my god, ouch! Oh Jesus! That hurts. Yesss! Oh yesss, fuck me, with your cock! Yes, Mistress, fuck my hot, slutty cunt with your big, hard cock. Ooohhh yes it feels so big and good in my pussy. Please, keep fucking me! Fuck me harder! It has been so long since I have been fucked so this good! Yes! Yes! Oh, please, yes!"

Melanie was surprised that, not only could she take the long, thick toy all the way inside herself without much trouble, but also the little bitch had quite the potty mouth on her when she was getting a good fucking. She started plunging the plastic cock in and out of Kelly's avid pussy as fast as she could thrusting her hips forward, and felt Kelly jamming her body back to meet her.

Kelly screamed "Oh fuck! Oh, shit! Fuck me! Ooohhh, yes, I'm cumming!"

Mel continued slamming her hips forward, battering the cock deep into the wet, white pussy while Kelly matched her pace, jamming her body back to meet her mistress thrusting hips until she climaxed hard on the toy. Her tremendous orgasm drained her of all remaining energy; her body went limp and she sagged forward on the couch, very exhausted.

Melanie left the dildo buried all the way inside Kelly's pussy as she looked down at the body that had collapsed and was resting on the couch. Her chest and face was resting on the cushions, while her cute little ass was hanging over with the fake cock still buried in her pussy. Leaving her hands on her friend's hips, she started backing away.

"Oooo, nooo" Kelly moaned when she felt the big cock slip out of her thoroughly fucked pussy.

Melanie felt satisfied with herself for giving Kelly such a great orgasm, even though it had not done much for her own aching pussy yet. She needed some attention down there too, and urgently.