All Comments on 'Peering In Ch. 02'

by Velia

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why is this person married?

She cares nothing for her husband and wouldn't know what 'loving' meant if it hit her over the head. In the next chapter why not let her get divorced so she can fuck and suck anyone and everything she can and not have to worry about her kids or getting caught by the hapless and pathetic cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes

Seriously, you may need mental help, I didn't find this fun, hot, sexy, or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just wait.

Hopefully, when her punishment comes, it will be made that much more delicious by the arrogance of her naughty behavior.

Your heroine/villainess is well defined without any of the usual height, weight, hair color, measurements, etc., one often has to skim past to get to the plot.

Your fluid, agile style is refreshing.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Material!!!

When she whispers her husband's name into his hear - unbelievably hot! There are a lot of "wife cheating on husband" stories on Lit, but this one stands out against the rest because Velia gets off on the act of cheating. It's a fetish for her (at least that's what implied by this story). You have a kinky situation, a healthy dose of dirty talk, and a hot slut even though her husband is not incompetent - perfect! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Story In Todays Paper

About a man who killed his wife's lover, than shot himself, two women without husbans, kids without fathers, because of a cheap thrill. Sooo glad I don't have a slut in my life, they are selfish, cheap, and never ever worth the pain. The saying "it's just sex baby, you know I really love you" is the biggest lie ever. She just really loves herself.

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Bleah, I take back what I said in the first chapter

you took an interesting story and turned it into another cheating wife story. The story was well written for those that like it but you are not putting anything interesting in this category.

So basically the wife "loves" her husband but TOTALLY DISRESPECTS him in everyway to get her off. With a wife like that I would better live alone for ever.

squarejohnsquarejohnalmost 14 years ago
I read both parts

You have a real silky style of writing--as if you were whispering in my ear.

Very deft characterizations.

These have to be among the very best depictions of oral sex i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please!

Wonderful story, love the way she gets off on the cheating part. I love to fuck married women the hottest ones love to have me talk to them about hubby as I fuck them. One loves to get hubby on the phone and talk to him while I pound her in the cunt and ass.

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 14 years ago
two chapters, two worlds, two women

i really loved the classy style and atmosphere of the first chapter.

just enough mystery, just the right contrast between her subtle

words and her daring actions. she is a woman i could easily

identify with.

she cant be the same woman as in the second chapter, a rather

one-dimensional thrill-seeking slut, doing cliche things in

a quite uninteresting setting. the contrast you looked for with the

same woman being a mother didnt really work. a pity, as you

are a lovely and elegant writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Not up to the standard you set in your first submission, but still worth more than four stars, because your talent shines through.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Another Chapter Please

You know, the one where he throws her cheating ass out and she loses her lifestyle and her kids. She deserves to have that thrill as well. Now that would be a great ending for this story.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THIS GIRL MUST HAVE CARNY BLOOD IN HER VEINS

juggling 2 lovers, a hubby and a family. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Velia = Immoral lowlife slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
QUIT WRITING !

Cheap pulp. Boring. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VOMITING CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
If you don't like it ?

Can't help but wonder why so many readers, who don't have any thing useful to say, e.g. ANONYMOUS are so vitriolic. Why don;t they go find something where a man is porking any thing available and shut down 'Velia' and leave it to someone else.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

This Velia, she is the type of women who, when caught, will cry to her husband "I'm sorry, never again, it was only the one time" all the while smiling to herself how she put one past her husband. This is a cunt who needs to be sold to a Mexican whore house and fucked anally by donkeys. Fuck you Velia.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
This is really good

what happened to this author? She (he?) quit writing after two very good installments-whether fact or fiction. The writing, the descriptiveness and dialogue is first rate.

Pls come back, Lit needs writers of this quality. I hope the moral majority didnt scare you off. We all need to hear what happened when Wes came to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
slut training

The story would only been good when the husband caught her and her world fell apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another Chapter?

A fitting end to this story would be a chapter where she found out and suffers the consequences for her infidelity. Wonder how much she would "enjoy" her cheating then, just asking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what she didn't know

Always so clever Velia thought she was. Michael had long ago figured out her need to cheat. Michael surely liked thrusting between the watermelons Danny had been judging earlier in the day but he loved his kids. Why go through the hassle of a divorce. As long as she continued to remain somewhat discreet using AshleyMadison for pickups he could handle it.

He managed to not explode when she tried to get him to allow her hookup Danny to stay in their home. But Danny was not as bold as Velia. Velia thought her husband was clueless, but he had long ago accessed her cheating account, had phones tapped, GPS IN car and find phone app on hers. Once she had selected her next lover, Michael easily got that cheater's contact info and made arrangements to meet the wife.

All his bonuses and payraises had for years funded his ''me too'' acct. The $250K inheritance from an uncle had easily been kept from his wife and made arrangements easy for Michael.

He would fly out to meet the lovers' wives in person if needed, but Velia's typical stud was usually at most a four hour drive away. He would arrive, show the woman the communications between her husband and his wife. Then logging into his wife's account she could see her husband's photo. He kept those logins brief though AM had not set up security to prevent simultaneous logins. If the now angry wife accepted his offer a keylogger app was hers to place on family computer and husband's laptop.

Since the cheating was so planned and hardly a one off, the wives invariably welcome Michael's very girthy 8 inch cock into them as the fingers explored his muscular frame. To a one, they could not believe a wife would risk losing Michael. The best part of his balancing the scales was on Velia's double dick days.

He always arranged the lover's wife to be in town while her husband was. Arranging a sitter for his kid was easy. Velia's first foray had been a brief fling with her best friend's husband. Danny had noticed their exchanged looks at a party. Took money he had hidden for Velia's Valentine present an expensive saphire necklace and earings set and hired investigator. Two days later Michael showed the cheater's wife and Michael and she still got tegether. If she couldn't watch the kids, Velia's jealous younger sister would drop anything for another filling of Michael's meat. She had harbored a crush for him since she was 13. All Michael had to do is ask if she would like to be intimate.

So, on the day Velia was laughing about making her lover beg to fuck ''Michael's wife'' Michael had already completed the first of his ''triple decker'' by fucking the babysitter. He would me his wife's lover's wife at the same time Velia was with the husband...then home to take care of Velia.

Michael kept in great shape and ingested the right supplements so he always had a bit for his wife. Anyway he could fake an orgasm as easily as she...when he did he always made a thing of getting a warm wash cloth and cleaning her up.

He kept adding to his collection of evidence for his divorce. The day the youngest was taken to college, he planned on serving her when they arrived home.

Witnessing her notification of divorce would be her 8 year younger sister. Michael would slide his Grandmother's ring off Velia and immediately drop to a knee and propose in front of her. Cinda and he had acted out the ring sliding onto her finger scores of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
real life in Winston Montana

Just like you. Numerous lovers her entire marriage to third husband. Usually two going on at once.

For thirteen months I was only one. We had our own love nest apartment above truck repair shop that was used just for sex. She loved screaming through her cowgirl up multiple orgasms just so mechanics and office staff would hear. Apt was in her name, but I started dropping off rent when Cinda realize the older woman secretary was always glaring at her.

She bragged to me about her history so I knew a month in advance she was interviewing my replacement. When she started picking fights I just smiled. Not like we were married...besides I made sure to call her bff Linda and pretend to need her insights. Cinda had tendencey to pudge the hourglass figure up and her breasts were implants . Both she and Linda were great looking 50 year olds, but Linda was slender and D cup...Cinda was C.

So after Cinda stomped out yelling we were through one Thursday afternoon, I invited Linda over to spend the weekend. Linda loved cheating on her husband also. Plus they both liked cheating on their lovers.

Cinda's husband Bill knew about her cheating as did Linda's husband Ray. Been over a decade since I saw her.

I was fifteen years younger. She is 68 if she is still alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
forgot word to the wise

Cinda seduced subordinate at work. He confessed to his wife, she lost her job. She was with a lover miles from home but as Fate had it, her aunt and her husband were in same bar. Everyone in her family knows. Her mother told husband to divorce the slut.

I recall she thought she was so clever playing a game and laughing at her husband. But word spread about her numerous affairs and she is no longer held up as the epitome of class and refinement.

Word was spread by multiple sources unrelated to each other...after losing the job she had for a decade she took up realty. Heard she was doing well but when relationship with mother was destroyed realtor friend of mother made sure the entire community was warned about her prediliction for seducing married men.

Enjoy your fun while you can

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Terrible

A terrible story about a soulless whore. No matter how well written, a story with a character like this whore rates a *2.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

Cheating whore just goes on until she gets caught and then, hopefully, burns to a cinder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And look at little 26thNC

Steady coming back for more of what he knows he’s going to get, as he keeps crying about it.

Can’t get enough of it, can you 26th?

Wish you were man enough to tell your woman to give you some of the same, doncha, wannabe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheap, cheating slut. Lord, I hope Michael finds out and burns them both to the ground. This kind of story really chaps my hide. Michael shows no sign of deserving the disrespect and betrayal this cunt is heaping on him. I am not sure which plot is more reprehensible for me, this complete behind the back betrayal or the pathetic cuck shot.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Actually, i lined it. She had no intention of degrading her husband, only herself. She embarked on a path that will lead to her marriage ending but not because she doesn't live her husband….but because she loves sex more.

How else do you explain that she wanted her liver on her house?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous