All Comments on 'Perfectly Three Ch. 04'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey dipshit

wrong fucking category fucking faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
belongs in gay

the woman is just a beard in this tale of faggotry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE CRAP IS DONE AND OVER

It is now the right moment to stop writing, or at least put the shit in fetish. You will get higher ratings there from all the cuck & gay freaks.

ONE STAR (toooo much)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That is just so horrible

I really cannot think of suitable words of disdain and contempt to describle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh shit!

this piece of garbage is still alive? flush the turd down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical Literotica sicko author.

A very few good posters here..this definitely not one of them. Written for the bottom dwelling freaks out there by a bottom dwelling author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This belongs

In get the fuck out of here you homo author fucktard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool

Thanks for the read. I love how it captures an intimacy that most can't share - even with their own spouse. Definately tapping into some areas that aren't often explored - but I thought it was hot! I don't think most can interpret a "poly" relationship - so I don't know if many are going to appreciate it. It seems as though the writing style often has the main character depend on overhearing and third-person observations quite often....but it worked. Again - thank you for the effort.

orater1orater1over 10 years ago
In agreement

I agree with one sentiment of previously emboldened - >Anonymous< *fans*, this last submission might have done better if it were categorized in a different section. It was developed nicely - and strangely - plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

For very obviuos reasons. Mt Uthor what were you thinking posting this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm surprised

that this "loving wife" didn't get too disgusted with her fag-boy hubby turning her bull into a poofter as well. I was waiting for her to leave BOTH of them to themselves to do their gay thing and would be off slutting around and getting even more cock out on the side. OR May be it was just true love?!? Sorry, but I just had to chime in about this being in the wrong category. Dude you can write, but classify your work better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If This Was Supposed to be Some Kind of Romantic Ideal......

Its not. Wrong category and it didn't make any sense. You take a hetero male in love with his wife and turn him into some kind of bisexual robot. Doesnt fly cutter Sorry I read it.You write pretty well how about picking a topic that makes a bit of sense

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Reading the comments on here

I know why HL Mencken was right when he said "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Yeah, this could have been in erotic couplings, but it can be in loving wives as well. This isn't a cruel cuck story, it isn't a cheating wives story, it is the story of three people with a Polyamorous triad, who love each other. It isn't conventional, but what all the haters miss here is there is love between the three of them, unconventional love, but love nonetheless. The idea somehow that loving wives means a husband and wife, death do you part might be what the posters want, but why does that have to be what everyone wants? Why should your beliefs be everyone elses? I can see the objection to the cruelty of the cuck stories, the cheating wives/spouses, the empty craving of sex, but this is three people who love each other obviously. Keep in mind that the same people who promote this idea of the sacredness of sex, that it can only happen in marriage between a man and woman, are the same people who either molested children or covered up for those who did, and many of the religious hypocrites have cheated on their wives, had sex with men on the side, all while claiming to be holy, so how is a story about three people in love bad?

And yes, to the haters, you can send me messages telling me to die, my children to die, and it will further prove my original contention. It is one thing to disagree with someone, and while your threats are those of a 6 year old school yard bully, the author has written an adult tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mr Lauren

While I can undestand your point of view I must disagree with some of the things you said. First of all reading your biography automatically makes your point of view far different from a heterosexual males. Agreed? I am not judging you just stating a fact. The other thing I have a problem with in regards to this story is the uunexplained attraction of Robert to John in their gay relationship. It suspends belief.It is very unusual for a married hetero male to all of a sudden enjoy gay sex. Not to say it does not happen but in this story it was never explored. One minute they are having hetero sex the next Robert is giving John oral. Odd. Not impossible but unexplained none the less.Lastly and I think this I where the haters may or may not have a point. Most men that come to LWs want to read about sex between a man and a women. Whether you agree or not that is fact If they wanted to read about same sex there are other categories for that. We will probably have to agree to disagree on our differences but I think this story may have done better in another category. Based on the scores and comments on this last chapter I may be right

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are gay, this is a gay story.

This never happened, you want dick, not pussy, why did you even put a woman in this, I blame Lit. for even allowing this stupid gay shit in L.W. You want to suck big dicks, have at it, just put your shit in GAY.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

Really enjoyed this series and have often thought how wonderful it would be to have a full time Alpha male in our lives.

Though John said he did not want to become the Alpha male, Robert unknowingly had submitted to John the first time he gave his wife to him. After, that nature just took its course.

Hope to read more of your stories in the future.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
What goes on in the bedroom is no one elses business

I bet something like this goes on more often than people think. MMF and FFM.

I have three problems with this.:

1. The premise she needed to find a big dick to be happy. There is a qualitative difference between a dildo and the real thing but, if size is really the issue, a lifelike dildo wielded by a sympathetic and loving husband will more than suffice. Also, having "resized' herself, shouldn't she be concerned about her husband's need for a tight pussy?

2. The speed with which the two men developed feelings for each other. Any way you look at it, real people would have had a host of emotions to go through including denial of their burgeoning feelings for each other. Lots of turmoil.

3. The anal scene between the two guys was unrealistic. Especially when John fucked Tim.

09cutter09cutterover 10 years agoAuthor
I surrender

I suspect most of you are correct in that this story may have been misplaced in loving wives section. To be honest, I had forgotten about the group section and didn't consider romance section. I appreciate all your comments. But for those who think that I am gay, I am sorry to disappoint you, I am not , and no I will not blow you. There have been a few who understand the idea behind the story and I appreciate your comments as well. I posted another story to this section last night.. there is no gay sex so the homophobes among you should be happy.

The new story is a little different, so if you don't like anything outside the box don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cutter

When clearlakequeen likes your story you know you have written something that belongs in another category.Believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you really think that this is not a gay story then you have serious problems

Also there are no average "normal" parents in the world who would find out what their kid and spouse are doing and then act as if nothing is wrong. It would take months if not years for them to accept this crazy shit.

Not badly written just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Do you wonder why your scores are so low? Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get this crap out of LW!

Damn gay junk. One of the most disgusting stories that has been my misfortune to read.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
You need a thick skin 09cutter.

You need it to be able to ignore all of the asinine anonymous comments and to continue this series'

Without the inclusion of stories involving cuckoldry, gay males, group sex, unfaithful wives, lesbians, transsexuals, piss and scat play etc. to add to the more "normal" forms of sexual orientation and expression, Literotica would dull reading indeed.

So add my name to those such as orater1,clearlake queen. njlauren and a few others who enjoy your work and give you credit as a good writer of pornographic fiction.

And by all means ignore the voices of ignorance and intolerance and continue to post these 5 star efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Of course Will the Fag loves your gay crap.

He's salivating just thinking about wrapping his lips around your juicy cock. Watch out for the teeth cutter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Little

Little see I such beautiful stories!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Much wore

This ended up being much worse than I ever imagined. One of the worst series I have ever skimmed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One sick and very sad example of storytelling. Clearly this is just a layout to let everyone one know what your perverted and disturbing fetishes are and how messed up you are sexually. You must have zero self esteem or respect. If you must write this garbage please put it in fetish or gay. Awful

09cutter09cutterabout 2 years agoAuthor
Anon

You took four chapters to decide you didn't like it? I think you're the one that's fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While not usually a fan of this type of story. It was all consensual, well written and reasonably paced. So no glock or Smith and Weston for this one. Well done. If it is consensual and within the family it is OK even if I could never be a relationship like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous