Perfectly Three Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

I was cleaning Johns cock with my tongue when Tracy came around. "Shit, John, this is getting to be a habit for you." she said as she leaned in for a kiss from us. "Aint it cool!" was his reply.

A week after his return, Johns parents were killed in an accident. Their small car was pushed off a high freeway overpass by a oil transport truck. John was decimated. We all flew down with him for the funeral, and to tidy up their affairs.

The funeral was packed. They must have had lot of friends. I asked John about it because he said he had a bad childhood. He told us of how his parents adopted him at 8 years old, before that he was abused by his natural parents. Beaten and starved he ran away and lived on the streets for a while. He was picked up by the police one day and placed in a foster home. He was in ST. Louis, his adoptive parents went through an agency and flew to Mo. to meet him. They immediately fell in love with him and adopted him.

"They were wonderful people." he said through tears. "You can see how many people loved them by the funeral turnout."

We returned home while he staid behind to finish up their affairs. He had a very good friend all through school that was going to help him sell their belongings. Their will was simple, he got everything. He chose whatever keepsakes he wanted and told his friend to sell the rest. He listed the house with an agent and then returned home to us.

The oil company's insurance gave him huge settlement to not sue them. His parents also had life insurance policies with double indemnity, and with the sale of the house and stuff, John didn't need to work any more. He decided he would work off this years contract with the University, then retire at the age of 31.

We Decided to take Cruise for Christmas. Our parents were going to share in the care of Genie. They said it was their gift us. We knew it was more like a gift to them, but who cares. John, wanted to choose the cruise so we let him. When departure day arrived, we still didn't know where we were going. John had said to pack for warm weather, so we did. We landed in Atlanta. I told John that it's unlikely we would find a cruise ship here. He led us to another terminal where we boarded another plane. This one was headed to Nassau. I told him "Well at least there is water there."

We got a cab at the airport and John directed him to take us to the Atlantis hotel. We were met at a side entrance and led down a path to a beautiful marina. There must have been 50 large yachts docked. That is when I started to think something a little fishy was going on. I was right. We were taken to the same yacht that Tracy and I had honeymooned on.

The Capt. greeted us and said he was happy to see us again. I asked him about why we are boarding here instead of Miami like last time. He said it was what John had asked for. He said it would help with the surprise. He was right, of course.

The steward arrived with our luggage in tow The captain said " I assume you and your wife will be in the master suite, where shall we take his bags?" "Put them all in the master suite, please." I don't know if he thought we would separate them later or what, but he didn't even flinch.

We rested a while on the aft deck with soft drinks and snacks. The captain informed us, since we were staying in the marina tonight, all the amenities of the hotel were at our disposal. The Atlantis has a huge water park and aquarium, a very nice casino, and lots of shops and restaurants.

Tracy opted to go to the aquarium while John and I decided to try and break the casino. We agreed to meet back on the yacht for dinner. We spent 4 hrs. in the casino and between us won $2,600. Not bad for 4 hrs. work we laughed.

Back on board, we had a wonderful meal. Then a dip in the onboard hot tub. We were all pretty tired so we decided to call it a night. in our room we all had showers then, of course, sex. Tracy and I started while john was still in the shower. As I was slowly stroking her, just a warm up for Johns big cock, she whispered in my ear "I'm pregnant" I just smiled and kissed her. When John joined us he got the same treatment just after her first orgasm from the monster. "I'm pregnant." He glanced at her then smiled and kissed her.

"How long have you known?" I asked

"A couple of weeks."

"Do you know who the father is?"

"Does it matter?"

John looked at me and I at him "NO" we both said.

"Good. When we went to Texas, I forgot my pills. I haven't taken them since. It could be either of you."

A lot of the cruise was a celebration. We celebrated the pregnancy, we celebrated Christmas, we celebrated being on vacation, We even celebrated the baby's three parents.

We had two wonderful weeks on that ship. The crew had to know we all slept together. They only had to make one bed and clean one suite. We told them she was pregnant and to not let her drink anything with alcohol. I'm sure they could put two and two together and come up with three.

We discussed names for the baby. If it is a boy, Garreth, after John's recently departed father. If it is a girl, Glenda, after my mother, also to stay in the "g" theme.

Garreth was born in late July. A good time, because Tracy was out for the summer and John, (having now retired) was home to take her to the hospital. I left work and met them at the hospital. John and I both waited in the fathers lounge, The staff was a little confused about us both being the father.

The birth certificate has my name on it, but Garreth has Johns cock on him. Even the nurses were saying how gifted he was. Guess we know who the father really is. This became more evident the first time my mom changed Garreth's diaper. I guess she expected to see the same thing she saw when she had changed my diaper as a baby. She gave an audible gasp and "Oh my!" She then looked accusingly at John.

Tracy's mom had a similar response. No gasp, just the "Oh my". Then she looked at John admiringly. I think at some point Tracy may have told her mother about us all. She treats John and I equally. Now after seeing the evidence she probably understands completely.

As with her first pregnancy, Tracy had to give up intercourse. I became John's number one fuck buddy. I'm not complaining, I love the role. We never left Tracy out, though. He and I again, slept in the guest house most nights after the birth. He still gave me multiple orgasms, and I still shot huge amounts of cum all over myself. I never even have to touch my dick and I shoot. Just amazing!

Tracy and I love each other very much. We have intercourse as much as any couple that has been together as long as we have. Yes she is permanently resized to fit John, but we don't mind. It's the love we share that binds us. A lot of couples divorce because one or the other has an affair. We don't have that problem. We know about each other's lover, and we both love him.

Gwyneth, (hey.. It's the only 'g' name we all agreed on) was born almost 1 year to the day, after Garreth. We're not sure who the father is, she kind of looks like all three of us. She is our last child. We have two girls and a boy, to share between two men and a woman. How perfect is that?

The following January, while going through Decembers bank statements, I noticed an extra $50,000 in the children's college fund account. I confronted John about it.

"I've made some really good investments, I have plenty. It was a Christmas gift. They are going to get it all when I die anyway, so why not help them out before then.?" I cried a little, then gave him a blow job. That was for me as much as him.

This is our story. We don't flaunt our lifestyle. We don't march in any "pride parades". We don't need to force ourselves on others, morally or politically. We only promote a loving atmosphere for families. By that I don't mean that our children will grow up in a "free" or "nudist" environment. The kids know I am their father, Tracy is their mother, John is their godfather, who they call Uncle John. They are not exposed to what goes on in our bedroom. They will have a happy, healthy, childhood.

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers
12