Personal Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, sweetie," I said.

"Yup," she said. This wasn't like her.

"Miss me?"

"Nope," she replied. Just then JuJu came back in the bedroom with a wicked look on her face. I tried to wave her away, but she moved closer to me, swinging her hips seductively.

"There's a little thing called conversation," I said. "It starts out by stringing a few words together." Juju pulled at my belt and undid it. Damn, how come women were so good at that?

"Uh-huh," Annie said. "So what's up?" JuJu pulled my pants, then underpants down, and started licking my thighs, working her way up to my balls.

"The auditors are coming next week. I can really use you." Juju sunk to her knees and gripped my thighs, pushing her head up under my dick. She licked the space between my balls and my shaft. Damn, that felt good.

"Yes, I'm sure you can," Annie said. Juju slid her tongue down my cock and put the head in her mouth, sucking it deeper inside her mouth.

"Please," I said, though at this point I wasn't sure if I was talking to Annie or JuJu.

"What?" said Annie. I felt my cock harden from JuJu's efforts, and it was difficult to keep my breathing even.

"Just...please," I said. JuJu bobbed her head up on down encouraging my cock to grower harder. Tired soldier that it was it was resisting, but what she was doing felt good anyway.

"No."

"God damn," I said as JuJu's tongue laid tingles of pleasure on my shaft.

"Good night, Jack. I'm hanging up the phone now," said Annie.

"No, wait." My voice hitched as JuJu grabbed my balls with her hand, massaging them.

"What is it?" said Annie.

"I promise a huge bonus if you just show up. Look at things. Help get things organized. You don't have to stay, just come." I knew my sentences were getting shorter, but what JuJu was doing was working. My cock grew harder from the swirls of her tongue around it. My voice sounded strange even to my ears.

"Yes, cum, baby," JuJu whispered.

"Are you okay?" Annie said.

"Fine, just...come, okay." My balls pulled up and I felt the rush that told me I was about to explode.

"All right, Jack" Annie said. "I'll be there tomorrow."

"Thanks," I say and the phone clicked off as I shot my load into JuJu's hungry mouth.

12