All Comments on 'Peter & Jo'

by rufus11

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just Another Wimp Husband Story

They just keep coming. Some "writers" think pimping their wives out to other men is erotic. It's actually just an indication of the particular psychological disorder they suffer from. This story is appealing only to readers who are wimps themselves and I hope that is a very small group of pathetic creatures. I pity them, and this "writer" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick,sick and sicker

pure crap about a wimp husband and a slut wife. As a writer if you can call yourself that, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing such trash. Where's your moral values? In the gutter I presume.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Disagree with other comments but...

Here we go again. The "wimpy husband story bashers" letting this author know he is a pervert. This is toally wrong. The author is merely fantasizing. If these 'macho' reviewers don't like it, then DON'T READ IT! They seem to be the sick ones...

As for my comment on story, it was okay but didn't really get me off.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Disagree with other comments but...

Here we go again. The "wimpy husband story bashers" letting this author know he is a pervert. This is toally wrong. The author is merely fantasizing. If these 'macho' reviewers don't like it, then DON'T READ IT! They seem to be the sick ones...

As for my comment on story, it was okay but didn't really get me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agee with the last comment

The juvenile responses lower down are just that totally juvenile. Get a life and get off Literotica where you obviously don't belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not even

Not even interested in reading a woman with fake tits story.

Knight of MasksKnight of Masksover 16 years ago
Women don't HAVE Adam's Apples do they?

Not positive, but I thought women didn't have those.

Otherwise it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That story bought back fantastic memories of the night my mate and i took both holes in my wife. I can distantly remember the feeling of feeling my mates cock fucking my wife's cunt on the other side of the membrane and the feeling when when he shot his load of hot cum into her.BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Like the the husband in this story, the "my mate and I" commenter are cucks who weren't enough for their whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous