Peter Spys on His Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
He installs a hidden web cam and watches his wife get off.
1.3k words
4.2
49k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labyrinth
Labyrinth
11 Followers

Peter lay perfectly still. The moonlight streamed in through the window where the drapes didn’t quite come together in the window. It wasn’t hard to stay awake. The memory of that afternoon still haunted him, as evidenced by the tent pitched conspicuously on the bed before him.

Soon Susan’s breathing deepened and slowed as she drifted off to sleep. She looked like an angel with the moonlight gently playing on her peaceful face. With the stealth & cunning of a cat burglar, Peter slid out of bed and padded out of the bedroom.

Barefoot and shivering, he retrieved the box from the trunk of his car parked in the driveway. He paused as he came back into the house to make sure that the coat was clear, and then made his way to the office.

He quickly realized that he should have removed the web cam from its packaging BEFORE he brought it in the house. The plastic wrap shattered the silence and he pulled the box into his chest to muffle the sound. Peter’s heart was pounding although it was hard to say if it was from fear of getting caught or the anticipation. It didn’t take long to install the cam on the notebook computer, download the software and before long he was standing naked in the office admiring his handy-work. It was perfect. Everything was perfectly concealed and his cock gave a nod of approval.

He drifted off into a restless sleep and awoke early. He knew he’d never get back to sleep so he decided to make an early start to beat traffic.

Peter was at his desk at 7:00am, coffee in hand, booting up his computer. “Oh PLEASE let this work” he muttered as his fingers moved quickly over the keyboard. “Oh my god it WORKS!” he yelped, quickly looking up to make sure he was still the only one in the office. There in living color on his screen was a crystal clear shot of his home office. It was going to be very difficult to get any work done today.

At 10:13 movement in the bottom right hand corner of his screen caught his eye. Susan had just walked into the office. She had a stack of mail in her hand and sat down at the desk to open it. “Oh, come on…. Screw the mail” Peter muttered anxiously. He watched go through the mail and was surprised to find his cock swelling in anticipation. When she had finished sorting the mail, Susan got up and started to walk out of the office. Just as she reached the door, she paused, looked back, glanced at her watch, and then headed back towards the desk. Peter realized he was holding his breath and exhaled with a nervous laugh. He tried not to get his hopes up but he was glued to the screen, wide eyed like a school boy. Soon his patience was rewarded.

She had sat down and turned on the computer but then she left the room. Peter’s heart fell but less than a minute later she was back with a shopping bag in her hand. What happened next was so completely unexpected Peter could only sit and stare, wide eyed, his mouth gaping. Out of the bag, Susan extracted something long and bright pink. A few seconds later, when she grasped it in her hand it all became clear. It was dildo! His sweet, conservative wife was standing in his office with a day glow pink dildo in her hand! She set the dildo on the desk, slipped off her jeans and panties, and settled comfortably in the leather chair. After a few mouse clicks, she’d obviously found what she was looking for as she sat back and began running her long fingers up and down her legs. She unbuttoned her shirt with one hand as the other continued to caress the silky skin of her upper thighs then slipped the other hand into the shirt. He could almost smell her and his body ached for her as he watched. The shirt fell open and Peter was treated to a view of her wonderfully full breasts. Her left hand was working her nipples… rolling them between her forefinger & thumb while her right hand had moved closer to its mark and was now tracing the outline of her folds. Soon she was rocking her hips gently and he saw her insert a finger between her beautifully swollen lips. A contented sign escaped Peter’s lips and his hand moved instinctively to his own swollen groin. He stroked his cock through the fabric of his trousers, memorized by the image on his screen. She was writhing and grinding in pleasure but stopped abruptly and stared at the dildo.

“Come on baby…. You know you want it….. Fill that pretty little pussy….” Peter willed her and Susan reached out and took hold of her new toy. She rubbed it on her clit in slow circles. It was larger than he had expected. As she worked it between her thighs he unzipped his trousers and released his cock discretely under his desk. How he longed to bury it to the hilt in that warm, inviting pussy! As if on cue, Susan spread her lips with her fingers and poised the dildo at the entrance to her tiny pink hole. Peter was quite certain that she had never used a sex toy before and her uncertainty showed on her face. He was holding his breath again as he watched her slowly insert the tip of her toy. Her pussy stretched wide around it, and from the look on her face he could see that it was a tight fit. With both hands now on the base of the dildo, she pushed it further into herself. It was about half way in now but she withdrew it. She changed her position so that she standing, holding the dildo on the chair. She positioned herself above it and began to lower herself on to the think pink shaft. She strained and Peter could imagine how her pussy must be burning as it stretched. Soon she had taken it all and was sitting down on the chair with the dildo buried deep inside.

Now the expression on her face changed. A wicked, wanton look came over her as she fixed her eyes on the screen before her. She reached down between her legs and raised herself up onto her knees. Eyes still fixed on the screen; she steadied herself on the desk with one hand and began slowly working the dildo in and out. The pace quickened and to Peter’s amazement she was soon riding that big pink cock like a woman possessed…. Pulling it all the way out and them ramming it home, impaling herself on it over and over again. Precum glistened on the head of Peter’s throbbing cock as he increased his own pace. Susan changed position again; she was standing now with her back to him giving him a magnificent view of her ass. She raised her right leg and rested it on the desk, unknowingly exposing herself to him completely. He could now see her tight little ass hole as she bounced wildly up and down. She was close, as evidenced by the trail of wetness dripping down her left leg and Peter felt his own orgasm building. Susan’s head jerked back, and then she collapsed forward with the momentum of her climax. The dildo shot out of her pussy leaving it gaping open as her body shuddered convulsively. Knowing that she didn’t know he was watching her had driven Peter half out of his mind with desire and he knew that he would not be able to hold off long enough to make it to his private bathroom. The force of his own orgasm was upon him and he gave into its sweet release.

Labyrinth
Labyrinth
11 Followers