All Comments on 'Phantom Touch Ch. 02'

by jillieb

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i like how you switched to him now. we have little knowledge of what he is, yet we know enough at the same time.

i could use the boring "i wish it was a longer chapter", but this was a nice addition to complete the first chapter.

now back to her? =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm loving this!

I hope you continue this soon and bring it back to the girl. :D

princessTRprincessTRover 13 years ago
Arggh!

I almost feel like you are imprinting me! I left frustrated and wanting more!

Exceptional story, I am really linking the different things hinted in this and can't wait to learn more. You have done a beautiful job here :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ulterior motives?

Perhaps he's been sent here because he's supposed to imprint her on himself, but his superior didn't tell him?

JN

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
So....

where to from here? I like this spin off, it is not what I was expecting, although I am still not sure what "what" is yet! Beautifully written, highly addictive and definitely capturing my attention and imagination.

I like the length of these for now - quaint little teasers that seem to match what both characters are going through and of course, leaves us wanting more...so... more?

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Tantalizing

Wow! You went in a completely different direction than what I was expecting. Bravo, for being original. You have definitely left me yearning to learn more about what exactly he is and how will he reconcile his desire for her with his duty.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I like the way your mind works. I have no idea what the hell is going on but I do know that I like what I'm reading :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjillieb@jillieb
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/j1ll1eb ---------------- STUFF I'VE EDITED ON LIT * Outlander (In progress) by sirreadsalot10 http://www.literotica.com/s/outlander-ch-01 * Firestorm (on haitus) by Fatality http://www.literotica.com/s/firestorm-ch-01

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES