Wendigo Wind

Story Info
Lessa is impregnated by a Wendigo.
3k words
3.61
12.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers

Lessa combed her hair and stared at the letter from her Grandmother's lawyer. The note was three weeks old and was informing her of her inheritance of her Grandmother's house. Nova Scotia was hours from Lessa's busy life, but the lawyer was insisting she had to come and sign the papers for the old A frame house in Asheland. Growing up Lessa remembered the lemonade and cookies with Grandmother and stories of the times from long ago. The old porch swing and the winding drive through the still densely wooded canyons down to the valley where Asheland was nestled a little beyond the canyons. Well so she would take a week off work and go to sign the papers.

Driving up to Novia Scotia Lessa was thankful it was summer and not the least bit close to winter. The drive itself took hours and Lessa decided not to stop until she needed gas just outside of town. The gas station was lively as it had an ice cream parlor attached to it and a small store. Stopping for a few minutes Lessa caught sight of a tall man with quicksilver green eyes and thick brown hair. His flannel shirt and old stained pants didn't take away from his striking looks. Davis had been two grades ahead of Lessa in school and he and his friends were perpetually running all over town on their bikes when they had been in school all those years ago.

The town was beautiful in that old town feel and classic architecture. Some of the architecture was so unique to the town that people would photograph it and some of the buildings were featured in magazines. Yet nobody from town built anywhere near the canyons or the stone structures in the middle of the woods. Gram's house was the farthest out and closest to the stone structures if you took the trail through the woods. At night you could always hear the wind blowing down through the canyons.

"what are you doing back?" Davis asked his eyes landing first on Lessa's breasts and then moving up to her brown eyes.

Frowning Lessa looked at some bottles of Gatorade and then said, "Come to settle Gram's house and stay a bit."

"You are planning on staying long?" Davis asked casually as he slurped on his soda and blocked the aisle to the cashier.

Annoyed Lessa looked at him and said, "as long as I need to stay."

Brushing past Davis Lessa paid the bored looking cashier who was staring at her phone and went out to her old car. The drive to Gram's house was five minutes. Gram had died of a heart attack in bed and been found when she missed church two days later. The house was out a bit in the woods with no other houses anywhere nearby.

Driving out to the house the sky appeared to darken as clouds moved in and then the rain began to fall. Gently at first and then torrents of rain plastered the windshield.

Stopping the car Lessa sat in the driveway waiting for the rain to let up but the winds picked up and the rain began to fall sideways. Grabbing her purse Lessa ran for the porch and the shelter of the house. When she got to the door, she struggled with finding the key in her purse, but the door wasn't locked and opening the door left her with an odd feeling of being watched from the shadows. Lessa didn't remember ever feeling scared or creepy at Gram's house as a child or when visiting.

In the hallway a thin layer of dust was on the knickknack's gram loved and a musty smell lingered. Walking to the kitchen after shutting the door Lessa felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise. The kitchen looked like it always did with windchimes and stained-glass windows that gram collected. The oak table near the windows had a thin layer of dust. Looking closer though was a word written in the dust "Wendigo" and an arrow out to the woods.

Lessa remembered some of the old stories Gram used to tell about the Wendigo's and the towns use of a sacrifice to keep the Wendigo at bay. Two hundred years ago the town had gathered all the single women at the church and then taken them out to the stone circle to choose a sacrifice to the Wendigo so that the spirits of the Wendigo would not come on the wind to hunt, kill and eat everyone in the village of Ashland. The girl was tied to a stone and left and when the villagers returned in the morning she was gone.

Lessa shivered and made herself some hot chocolate and went to bed. That night the ground shook and out the window green, blue and silver lights lit up the sky from the middle of the forest. A thick red fog seemed to slither across the land sending out tendrils from the woods and the winds howled down from the canyons. The thick red fog came up to the fence around Lessa's house slowly creeping out of the woods. It was impossible to sleep and Lessa had a sick feeling about the fog not wanting it to come near the house.

In the morning Lessa got dressed and went to the library and talked to Mrs. Lee the librarian.

"Mrs. Lee, I slept badly my first night here..."

Mrs. Lee didn't look surprised and just nodded and finally said. "Aye Lessa was your Gram's job to check the stone circle and none have been out there since she died. You are three weeks late and none will get a wink of sleep until you do."

Gram's hikes to the stone circle had been a fond memory for Lessa as every two weeks they would picnic at the great stones in the middle of the woods. Picking up some KFC Lessa decided to walk to the middle of the woods.

It was a sunny afternoon and the trail was quiet. No bugs, no birds, and not even a wind in the trees. Like the earth had taken a vow of silence. Lessa walked until she reached the standing stones and in the middle of the circle was the altar with a stepping stone with the word Wendigo on it. The sacrifice girls had had to stand in front of the altar and if the word Wendigo disappeared, they were chosen. If the word stayed carved into the stone, they were free to go.

Laughing Lessa stepped up to the stone but suddenly the air had a bite to it. The word Wendigo had been carved in the stone a split second before but then the stone shimmered, and the word vanished. Shaking Lessa backed away and then turned to run.

As she ran past the inner circle of stones nothing happened and Lessa made it to the outer circle when suddenly it felt as if she hit a wall. Bouncing off the wall Lessa landed on her bottom.

Behind one of the pillars a young woman appeared, and she looked sad but then seeing Lessa she smiled hope filtering into her eyes.

"Hello?" Lessa started looking at the girl.

"Hi, are you here to take my place?" the beautiful girl asked?

"What? No, I couldn't be...Who are you?" Lessa stammered.

"I am Linette and well it's been 200 years and you appear to be the chosen. You know someone has to seal the Wendigo wind, so they don't walk the earth again."

"Is there a way to avoid me being the one?" Lessa asked.

"you can find a willing substitute, you can convince me to stay, or you summon one of the Wendigo into a man and seduce him with your blood and body."

"How would I summon a wendigo into a man?" Lessa asked nervously.

"well you would need a man who would become Wendigo for one night of the year and walk the earth. The man's soul would be locked away for that night in the Wendigo stone of the necklace and you would agree to feed him your blood and body in exchange for you being allowed to remain free. You would take this necklace with the word Wendigo on it and put it on the man to make the Wendigo come into him. When he dies, his soul would walk the earth damned for your choice would take his soul."

"What happens if I don't give him my blood and body?" Lessa asked.

"well the Wendigo man would hunt and use another's blood to break the seal permanently allowing all of them to walk and feed when they like...whole villages used to just vanish in the past. You would be hunted and used by all the Wendigo village men for blood and to breed more Wendigo in their village. After you have known more than one you would lose your soul and be unable to return for more than one night to seek your freedom and the sacrifice must feed the Wendigo men both their blood and body."

"so, in exchange for me taking your place you are free?" Lessa asked her fear building.

"yes, and I get my soul back tonight." Said the girl as an eerie red light began glowing from her translucent skin which now was clearly filled with rips and tears near her shoulders, neck, and arms. Her belly appeared to have several stretch marks on top of stretch marks and her breasts were scarred with small teeth marks all around her areolas.

"choose."

"How many Wendigo men are there?" Lessa asked hoping to stall off the final choice.

"Many...and now you choose. Should you change your mind return here and give back the necklace and you will go as a sacrifice but don't delay you have three days to fulfill these tasks or I may retrieve you."

"I choose to seduce a man." Lessa said as she grabbed desperately at the necklace. Grasping the icy cold necklace Lessa turned and ran out and away from the stone circle. An eerie laughter filled the woods and the wind rushed after Lessa throwing stones, twigs, and leaves at her legs.

The sky darkened and night fell like the wings of a predatory bird. Lessa ran into Gram's home and into her safe warm room.

The next day Lessa shook with fear and could barely leave her home from the fear of the whole thing. The night the red mist surround not just the fence but the flower beds. The second day Lessa called Davis and asked if he wanted to come over for pizza and beer. Davis agreed and they spent the Saturday watching a football game. Gently Lessa encouraged Davis to fall asleep after putting a sedative in his drink. Then he began to dose and drift to sleep. Carefully Lessa took the necklace out to put on Davis. Her hand over his head with the necklace Davis' eyes snapped open and he grabbed her wrists.

"What are you doing?" Davis demanded hotly and then he saw the word Wendigo engraved on the onyx stone.

"You would steal my eternal soul?" Davis screamed.

Forcing the necklace from her hand Davis angrily stood up, grabbed her car keys off the table and stormed out of the house keeping the necklace in his hands. The door slammed and he ran to his car driving off in a cloud of dust. Exhaustion hit Lessa and she realized he had switched the drinks ensuring that she had the sedative.

Unable to make it to her bed Lessa slept on the couch and that night the red mist came not just to the flower beds but all the way up to the doors and windows.

Waking up the next day Lessa realized she was totally isolated from the town, had no cell phone coverage, no car, and that this was the third day.

The headache she had made her want rest and so she fell back to sleep. That day was silent and gray. A thick mist shrouded the outdoors and the inside of the home was cold in places. Night quickly came and when the last drop of sunshine faded away the red mist covered the house.

Lessa woke up to the girl and shadowy figures surrounding her. Their icy hands forcing her into marching to the center of the woods. Instead of an altar a wooden stock stood in the center of the stones. Forced out of her clothes by the shadowy figures ripping her clothes off Lessa was marched to the stocks naked. Her head and hands placed in the stocks the wooden top of the stock was forced down over her wrists and neck with a lock closed to keep her in place.

A man in an old judge's robes appeared and told her that she was sentenced to be sacrificed for 200 years to serve the tribe her body and blood and produce children by serving 100 times in the breeding stocks with 1 year to feed each child her blood from her breasts.

Then he transformed into green smoke and finally in the form of a wendigo and laughed. Behind her Lessa felt hands hitting her plump bottom as they laughed and inhuman figures dancing around a fire. A leather whip was used on her bottom and left blood dripping. Occasionally Lessa would become aware of Wendigo licking the blood off her body and biting her bottom so she continued to bleed. The night wore on and suddenly Lessa felt three thick fingers in her pussy and her breasts being squeezed. A handsome man walked up to her and began stroking her clit making it stand and it grew into a hard-little nub. Taking out a knife he pierced her clit and passed a necklace through her clit which he used to fasten a large ginger root which was carved into the shape of a penis into her pussy. Securing the ginger root with panties that somehow kept the ginger root firmly inside her.

"That should keep you warm through the day."

The root burned and Lessa began to feel a terrible burning between her legs. When the Wendigo men passed, she would whimper, and they would stop but only to feed from her during the day and move the ginger root, so it burned a bit more. One or two smacked the root so it embedded deeper within her. One particularly cruel Wendigo man took the root out and cut the ginger root so more of its juices would leak into her pussy and then shoved it inside her yet again.

At night music pounded in the air and then it stopped and Lessa relaxed a little only to feel her firm breasts being squeezed and the terrible root being removed. Then she felt a thick warm intrusion in her pussy and the root necklace being rotated through her clit. The wendigo pumped into her and then stopped and bit her shoulder drawing blood. He then sucked her blood out and came inside of her. As the night wore on Lessa shivered and was only warm when one of the Wendigo used her or played with the ginger forced inside of her. When the morning came, she was left alone in the stocks with a fresh ginger root tied into her and she saw on one of the great stones an image showing Davis telling the people at his church about her actions. The angry murmuring and shaking of heads made Lessa cry because nobody would come to rescue her after she would have given away another's soul. Night fell quickly and behind her she felt warm hands touching her hips and soon she was being fucked again. The warm hard penis rubbing into her firmly and hitting her G spot.

Right before she came, she felt the sharp bite of her flesh being torn into by the Wendigo's vicious teeth as it took its fill of blood from her shoulder. The next Wendigo's thick penis filled her nicely and Lessa soon felt his thick hands cupping her breasts and so she came on him and yet he kept going fucking her until she cried and came a second time. Finally, when she could barely stand, and the breeding stocks were all that held her up she felt the hair of the Wendigo brushing over her back and highly sensitized crotch. Then she felt a sickeningly painful bite into her neck. He drained her until she felt darkness crouching in. With no will left to fight the Wendigo men used her more and left her in her breeding stocks. That night Lessa found herself in tears wanting and needing to be fucked by the Wendigo men and feeling very empty between her legs without a thick hard penis to come on. There was now no pleasure but when she was full of a Wendigo man eagerly fucking her and her body craved the hot black tarry cum and the thick hardness of their dicks.

On the fourth day of her captivity she was released to a straw hut and once inside she laid down on a mat and looked at her legs. Black cum was dried on her legs and looking at her shoulders in a small mirror in the hut there were vicious bite marks where blood had been removed repeatedly and where her flesh was torn. Her bottom had teeth marks all over it and the necklace was tied tightly through her clit with fresh ginger root firmly wedged inside her anus.

Lessa sadly served the Wendigo the full 200 years of her sentence having several fat hungry Wendigo children through the years. Davis married a young woman new to the village yet devoted to their community and everyone was saddened by her tale of how she got the marks to her neck and shoulders. Nobody though had heard of a vicious dog attack, but such things do happen now and then. In any case Linette and Davis were married 50 happy years.

targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers