All Comments on 'Pheromone Follies'

by MagicFingers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
preperation x and y?

All I kept thinking about through the whole story was "Preperation H". I think you should have come up with a better name for them than that.

MagicFingersMagicFingersabout 16 years agoAuthor
It was from

a line in an old porno comedy. The crazy doctor says, "A little Preparation-X on meal balls..." and the cock pops to life. (At least I spelled it right.)

Of course the X and Y refer to X and Y chromosomes, and male and female, so they fit perfectly. Thank you for reading my story and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still Laughing.....

That was the funniest opener I've ever laid eyes to! If for nothing else, thank you for that. I then began reading and much to my pleasant surprise, the humor continued right to the end. Well done indeed! This tale alone, makes me want to read your other submissions. Thank you again for posting. Regards...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Losing Control?

Nice story... would be even better if we could read about each test subject. First time, lesbian, maybe a teaching assistant or professor...

One quibble...how did he get his Masters without a control group? It could be psychosomatic... "I'm wearing this sexy aroma, women are attracted by it, I'm gonna score." And what about testing it on people not attractive to another person? Two heterosexual conservative males. An obese, disgusting man. A greyhound or gerbil?

Lots of posibilities! Hope to read more!

flaw600flaw600over 10 years ago
Problerms

This story has logic problems. If it made Ken fall in list with Meagan, then when he had sprayed Meagan, it should've made Meagan fall in list with him. That killed it for me. 3 star

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

pretty cool story, not very erotic, but sexy in a rated R way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Failed follies

Instant list,-of course, but not enough erotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous