All Comments on 'Photographer Ch. 11'

by mix and match

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
from an old man,don't mess with a good thing

keep writing about the photographer and let us tell you that were tired of it.man you got a good thing going with this story.fun,sex and pretty women.the sub stories are great,writers would kill to have a series like you have.finish both the stories.

docjessdocjessabout 16 years ago
From another old man

This series has been fantastic, I really hate to see it end. I would like it to continue but, you have the possibility of several ways to continue. Annie and Dick, Greg and Tammy, Barker or Sylvia Any would be very good I'm sure. Thanks for all your fine work.

acgolfacgolfabout 16 years ago
Encore

Of the many pieces of the picture that could be elucidated as a closer, how about their parents coming home to hear about their respective summers?

Well done,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree....

....I understand the desire you have to bring to a close your previous unfinished stories. However, in my opinion, I think you also need to consider, based on the opinions already posted, that by stopping here on this series you're creating another unfinished story.

The_SmutmanThe_Smutmanabout 16 years ago
please do NOT end this series

This is one of the best series on Literotica. The characters are three dimensional and interesting. There are so many sub-plots to be explored that it seems a shame to toss that away and start something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keeep going!

I agree with the other who want you to keep this one going. Who knows, you may catch Joe and Rob at the pastor's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I hate to be among the crowd

But I also have to plead you to continue.

Please continue with the main Charakters, Greg, Annie, Mrs. Blair!, THE BARKERS and ofcourse Tammy.

In my opinion she should been teamed with Greg (married) but in an open relationship. And they should continue to be helpful for others.

I suggest, if you get a little bored with the story do like they do in television, make an offspring series with one or more of the charakters.

And sorry for my not so perfect english, I am german

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Dont stop now, they all deserve to have a series. just as the women want more and more of greg's cock we want more of the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Gives you hope that there are some beautiful, caring people out there that make a difference.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
FYI

Page 2, paragraph 6, you use the phrase cow tail.

The correct version is Kow Tow, it's Chinese in origin and it basically means you do whatever is expected of you by whoever is demanding it, usually your boss.

Hope this helps !

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous