Pirate Treasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

"OOOhhh ... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... Ohhhhh God ... Oh mmmyyyy mmmaster ... Ohh Gawd ... OOOhhh ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

Watching Cindy writhe in the middle of her all body consuming orgasm made me feel powerful and in no hurry to complete my own orgasm. So I continued to pound her into the sand while my mouth mauled her nipples and my fingers caressed her clit. I felt almost godlike as I forced her from orgasm to orgasm but even gods have their limits.

As I watched this exceptional woman writhing in ecstasy and pinned by my cock I felt the cum begin to boil in my balls. I started slamming deep inside her, nudging her cervix with my cock and then with one last thrust slammed deep into her, held my cock against her cervix and poured my seed into her. She came one last time as I was marking her with my seed.

"MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH."

As I was kneeling over her shaking, quivering, spasming body I saw the satisfied glow on her face with a deep abiding love as she pinned me with her eyes. I bent down and gave her a soft sensuous kiss and said.

"I love teasing and torturing you so with your body tightly stretched and sensitive. I love the way you respond to me my baby and you make me feel godlike when I see you shattering around me."

"My master knows how to play this body like a Stradivarius. You take me to heights and places I never knew existed and my body knows no limits when you make love to me. I love you so much my master and you truly are the master of my body and my heart."

I untied a trembling Cindy from the stakes and cradled her in my arms as we watched the sunset over the Caribbean. As I held her in my arms I found a love and peace that I never known. Her unwavering and boundless love had changed me and made me a better man. This is something I will fight for, this is woman I will protect and I want her to feel love, security and safely for the rest of her life.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12