All Comments on 'Pirate Treasure Ch. 09'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Orgasm Control

I don't get these stories where the character isn't allowed to cum. I'm not a medical expert, but I believe orgasm is a physiological reaction, and as such isn't subject to control. You might as well tell someone not to breath without permission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Orgasm control

@Anom,

You related orgasm control to breathing. Just like you can hold your breath for some amount of time, you can control orgasms (otherwise men would be going off every 2 sec.) to a certain extent. Thinking of something else or trying to force your muscles not to respond works, but as you pointed out, nothing is fool-proof. At some point, she was going to cum regardless of what her master wanted - he just let her at her limit. That's why when you read stories saying that sometimes Doms purposefully make the sub fail to punish them, that actually does happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
910 Followers
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES