Placing Bikers under Their Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled to her side; "Okay Jake, get the hell out of here and send Bo or Tom in here, better yet, send them both in together."

He stumbled out of the bedroom, leaving the door open and just then the door across the hall opened and Andy staggered out. Liz could see Heather lying there on the bed naked and her eyes were drawn to the glistening lips of Heather's pussy. A thin creamy stream of Andy's white cum trickled out. She placed her hand on her pussy and she felt exactly what she saw across the hall coming out of her pussy.

When Bo and Tom entered the bedroom, Liz heard Heather laugh; "Andy, you might as well have those two guys get in here together too, don't want to be outdone by Liz, now do we?"

Heather was laying on her side, propped up by her arm, her large firm breasts were flushed with excitement as Bubba; the large black man entered the room. Right behind him was Dan, the skinny and unkept biker.

Bubba slipped onto the bed and as Dan was about to climb up too, she stopped him; "Wait there a second and watch, then you can join us!" She had her arms outstretched and when he planted is large body against hers, she grasped his head in her hands and staring at him briefly, a sly smile crossed her lips; she knew she had him under her spell. Drawing him down, she whispered in his ear; "I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you and then I'm going to make your friend shoot his load down my throat. After that all of us are going out to the main room and we're going to fuck and suck till none of you can move. After that we're getting out of here and you are going to wait for your punishment, nod if you understand!"

Bubba nodded and with that being acknowledged he slipped down and began planting hot kisses all over her firm, full tits and sucking her nipples into his mouth, his hand drifted down and began sliding his large black fingers in and out of her cum filled pussy.

Heather motioned for Dan to climb up and she quickly had him under her spell too, she whispered the same instructions and after he nodded, her guided his slim, but rather long dick into her waiting mouth. She let out a groan when she felt Bubba's large, fat cock slip into her sperm coated cunt.

The two bikers began fucking her mouth and pussy in unison and Heather was loving every thrust their two cocks inflicted on her lush, sweat covered body.

Across the hall Tom and Bo rushed to remove their clothes and both of them were soon under the same spell Heather placed her two partners under.

Liz was feeling a little more adventurous. She directed Tom onto his back and she climbed up and began riding him like an experienced bronco rider. Her long blonde hair whipped around her shoulders and back and looking back at Bo she spat out; "What the hell are you waiting for, climb on board and slip that hard cock of yours in my tight asshole."

He didn't have to be asked twice and gripping her tight, compact ass cheeks, he shoved forward and with one quick thrust, he slipped into her tight ass and was soon sliding deeper and deeper into her rectum.

The two bikers picked up the pace and were soon having Liz cum, not once, but twice and she concentrated on getting them off so she could get it over with and join the others in the livingroom.

Heather wrapped her legs around Bubba's thick black body and ground her heels into his flexed ass cheeks as she urged him on. Her lips were clamped around Dan's cock, her tongue danced around and around his shaft and her hand tickled his balls and was soon rewarded with a large mouthful of hot creamy cum. When Dan fell away and like instructed, he slipped off the bed and stumbled out of the bedroom. This gave Heather the space now to really get going with Bubba. Her nails raked his back and her legs tightened even more around his body. Her mouth latched onto his and she sucked on his tongue as she let him taste the cum of his buddy.

Bubba pounded Heather's lush body faster and faster and letting out a loud grunt started filling her spasming pussy with is black seed. He could feel her vagina muscles tightened and milk every ounce he had to give her. Totally exhausted, he rolled off of Heather and as he tried to recover from his intense orgasm, Heather slipped off the bed and stumbled into the bathroom to clean-up for the finale in the livingroom.

In the other bedroom, Bo fell to the floor after cumming in Liz's ass, he came so hard and Liz thrashed about so violently, she bucked him off of her and caused him to fall to the floor, his cock was still shooting across her legs and all over his sweaty body.

Liz was fucking like a machine, her body slammed up and down on Tom's body, the entire room was filled with the sound of her sweaty skin slapping against his sweat covered skin. Her pussy was making obscene sounds as she rode his cum coated cock. When she felt his hands and mouth attack her tight, firm tits, she exploded and coated his cock with her juices. Her pussy muscles tightened and literally drew the cum from his swollen nuts and he began to shoot his hot cum deep into her hot pussy walls. She let out a loud grunt and after her orgasm receded, she rolled off of him and she watched as the two men walked out of the room and went to wait in the livingroom. She struggled into the bathroom and leaning against the wall watched as Heather cleaned her gorgeous tanned body.

After Heather cleaned up, she sat on the commode and watched as Liz cleaned up and prepare for what was to come in the livingroom. "Do you think we did enough with our charms and our persuasive powers to get the job done?"

Liz let out a exasperating laugh; "We'll soon find out Heather, we'll soon find out! If we didn't at least we'll die with a smile on our face and go out with all of our holes sore and satisfied!"

The two of them walked hand in hand out of the bathroom and into the livingroom. They stopped in the doorway; both had a smile cross their lips as they stared at the eight men surrounding the tiny naked body of the gorgeous auburn haired Hispanic Maria.

She had two cocks in her hands as she stroked them vigorously. One was slipping in and out of her hot, tiny mouth and her legs were spread wide as she straddled Jake and was riding his cock up and down as hard as she could. Two of the guys were standing over her and were stroking their cocks and the other two were mauling her huge tits that stood high on her tight, tiny body.

Heather and Liz cleared their throats and the men surrounding Maria turned and like lions stalking their prey, advanced on them with their mouths drooling at the two gorgeous, naked bodies. Bobby and Frank, who already had their way with Maria, were the two approaching Liz and Heather. Each of them took the two blondes in their arms and began kissing and running their hands up and down their bodies. Bubba came around the back of Liz, while Bo did the same to Heather.

Liz led the two black men to the sofa and pushed Bubba to the sofa and straddled his body. Reaching back she gripped his large black cock and guiding it into her pussy, she lowered her body. She leaned against him and fed him her stiff nipples tits. She let out a groan when he sucked one fat nipple in-between his lips. She let out a loud scream when she felt Bobby spread her ass cheeks and shoved his fat, black cock into her ass. She was sandwiched between the two black men and was sweating from every pore as she felt her two holes being stretched to the max. She let out a long muffled groan as she started cumming around Bubba's fat, stiff black cock.

On the other sofa Heather had Frank on his back, she was laying prone on his belly, her ass was rising up and down as she felt his cock slipping in and out of her puckered hole. She let out a scream when Bo climbed up onto the sofa and spreading her legs, he watched her raise and lower her lush body and he got even stiffer watching Frank's cock appear and disappear into her tight ass. He leaned forward and licked several times across her swollen cuntlips and tasting her sweet pussy juice, he grinned when he heard her let out a gurgle as she started cumming. Drinking down her fresh feminine juices, he was spurned on even more. He rose up and gripping his cock, in one swift motion, he buried his cock into her quaking pussy in one motion.

Heather shook and clutching at his body, she wrapped her quivering slender legs around his body and kicking her heels against his back and ass, she let out another loud grunt and an even stronger orgasm wracked her lush body.

On the floor behind the sofa Maria was on her knees, she was sucking on one cock while Jake and Andy fucked her two holes down below. She let out a groan of disapproval when Tom pulled his cock from her mouth and let out a moan of delight when he shot his load all over her face. He was quickly replaced by Dan who took her breath away when he shoved his cock deep down her throat. He gripped her thick, lush auburn hair and fucked her mouth as if it was a hot pussy.

Like dominos, they all started to fall, as Andy started cumming deep in her ass. Hearing him grunt and fall away Jake began pounding Maria even harder and faster. Jake felt her pussy tighten around his cock and when he felt her hot creamy juices cover his cock, he lost it too and started filling her cunt with his creamy white cum.

Maria immediately started cumming even harder when she felt his cum fill her pussy and sucking wildly on Don's cock, she was rewarded when he pulled out of her mouth and added a faceful of cum to her face. She fell to the floor and lay there, all three of her holes were leaking some serious sperm and she smiled up at the exhausted bikers, she scooped up the cum dripping down her chin and licked her fingers clean.

On the two sofas, things were getting steamier by the second. Liz lost count on the number of orgasms she experienced tonight and when Bobby slid his black cock out of her ass and climbing up onto the cushion, aimed his cock at her face, he exploded, covering her entire upper body with his cum.

When Bubba saw this, he ducked out of the way, not wanting to get any of his buddy's cum on his face. He heard Liz gobbling up Bobby's cum and sucking harder on his cock; he lost it and shot his hot load up into her pussy.

Liz felt that and started cumming also, she licked the remaining of Bobby's cum from his cock and fell off of Bubba and hugged the two black men against her slim, sweat covered body.

Across from them Heather came watching Liz take the cum from the two black bikers and she was exhausted and wanted her share of cum. Pushing Bo off her body, she slid to the floor and took Frank's cum coated cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it like a machine. She stroked Bo's cock and groaned out; "Come on you two mother fuckers, cum on me! I want to feel you cover my face and tits with your hot sweet cum!"

When they heard her scream out, they both lost it and started cumming all over her sexy body. Spurt after hot creamy spurt shot out bathing her face, into her hair and dripping down her neck and covering her full firm tits. They fell to the sofa totally spent and completely exhausted.

After about five minutes Liz, Heather and Maria began to stir. Getting up they cleaned up as good as they could and getting dressed Liz turned to Jake and the other spent bikers; "Remember what I told you Jake, you and your buddies here are to wait until I call with instructions on what to do. You are to cooperate with whoever comes to complete the punishment I deem proper for what you have done, do you understand Jake? You must confess to whatever they ask honestly, UNDERSTAND?"

He nodded, as did the other bikers. They stayed in the cabin, most falling asleep as the three women hurried out to the car Maria had driven to the cabin. They turned on the GPS and hurried to the main road and returned as fast as they could to Palm Springs. Once there they entered the State Police station and went directly to their Captain's office and flopping down in his chairs, Liz crossed her aching legs; "Well Captain, we did it! The new hypnotic chip implanted in all three of us really worked! Here is the coordinates when to find the bikers. They have a cut-off system set up across the road that is controlled by remote to render a car's electronic system inoperable. These bikers come to the rescue and that is when they steal their cars, kidnap the women and have their way with them. Sometimes sell them into slavery or if not worthy, kill them."

"We're going to clean up, get some sleep and then head back to Vegas for a week-long vacation, okay Captain, nod if it's okay!"

He nodded and whispered, "Job well done ladies!"

They got up and as they left his office Maria laughed out loud; "I can't wait to see how this new power works at the casinos. One other thing Liz, let's take the interstate, I'd hate to have to go through all of that again!"

Liz looked at Heather and Heather giggled; "Oh I don't know Maria, I sort of enjoyed the night at the cabin, hopefully we can try it with some cleaner guys in Vegas, we could make a killing!"

Maria and Liz nodded; "Let's forget the sleep, we'll meet you at your place Heather in an hour, we can sleep later, Vegas is waiting and like they always say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"

12