Plain Jane & Nerd Jim Grow Up Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"I had never done a more difficult massage. His muscles were big and hard all over. And the biggest and hardest was his love muscle which eventually lifted the towel a good eight inches. I enjoyed the work, the touching of his skin, the stroking of his muscles. I loved discovering every inch of his body. Except the engorged part. I would discover that soon enough. But it was a relief to me when he turned over so I could work on his back. Not that it got any easier. His back muscles were so thick I needed my elbows to get any depth inside to soften them. As I worked on his buttocks, my hands would slip down across his anus and over his balls and touch his mammoth pole. It was really by mistake except I was too gentle to have really slipped. My hands had minds of their own. Then when I was working the back of his thighs and legs I noticed a subtle humping of the table. I couldn't take it any more.

"I told him to turn over. The towel was long gone. His cock stood up proudly like an excited soldier, red with the heat, pulsing. I told him I had one more muscle to work on. I poured oil over my hands. I rubbed his balls, which were in a big hairy sack, larger than I had ever seen, just like he was larger. I rubbed the base of his cock. I pulled the head of the giant hard meat into my mouth. My lips did the massage on it, gently caressing the huge helmet, sliding down farther on the shaft. When his cock hit the back of my mouth I quickened the massage, rubbing my hands up and down the shaft just below where my lips could reach. Then I sent his huge muscle down my throat for a couple of strokes, all I could take, before pulling it out and kissing and licking it all over. I did this three times, faster and harder each time, until he panted out a warning. I licked the tube in which the liquid would come up his cock with an insistent need while gingerly rubbing his balls. I felt the balls expand and contract. His cum pulsed through his cock and splattered out the end, flying straight up and back onto his heaving stomach. As the torrent quieted along with his sighs, I coaxed the last of the cum out with my mouth, tasting its bitterness. It tasted like a liquid given as a gift only to me."

"I thought you would never go against the no sex rule of massage!" said Jim.

"Me too," said Vic. "But shut up darling. Let her tell more."

"Me too," said Kristen. Her voice was breathy. She eyed Jim's hard naked club. She licked her lips. "Come here with that," she said, beckoning him to the side of the bed. The hand gesture was clearly at the level of his cock. When it neared her, she grabbed hold. "Closer." She took it into her mouth, one hand guiding it inside while the other stroked her cunny. Vic saw the masturbation and assisted with her tongue. Kristen brought the club to the back of her throat and sucked it in and out quick and hard, pulling on its shaft, desperate for it to explode. It didn't take long. Ropes of cum pulsed from Jim's throbbing club and splashed inside her mouth. She was cumming too hard to swallow his profusion of liquid. Her moans vibrated against his cock making his orgasm even more exquisite. Once the rippling aftermath of orgasms ended, Jim began to retreat. Kristen took hold of his softened cock. "Stay," she said. He lay beside her, her hand gently stroking his ultra-sensitive cock, as she continued her tale.

"Once he had recovered he saw I was weak with passion I had never been so horny in my life. He picked me up in his humungus arms and lifted me all the way through his house to his bed. He laid me down on my back, pulled my legs apart and slid his giant soft tongue inside my sopping pussy. He touched my clit, flicked it, and I was screaming in orgasm. I had been waiting all day for that tongue to touch me there. He started gently fucking me with his tongue. He kept at it until I felt myself rising onto a new pinnacle of pleasure and when he pushed his tongue against my clit again, I was cumming.

"His meat had risen again and he plunged it hard inside me, all the way. I suddenly felt a lovely fullness. He commenced a steady in and out. I told him to go faster, to push harder, to fuck me into oblivion. He flipped me over so that my ass was high up and he pulled me open with his strong hands, opening up my pussy like an oyster and he pummeled his big thick cock in me. Minutes later I was buzzing with another loud orgasm. He continued his assault, his thighs slapping against my ass. I was getting near another one. So soon. I had never experienced anything remotely like it. I insisted he turn me back over. I wanted to hold his large body as he fucked me. I was on my back again, holding him. My arms were around his thick back. My legs wrapped around his thighs. It was as if I was in midair, my body flying against him, pulling him deeper inside. I felt every inch of his massive cock penetrating and retreating. Oh god, Jim, fuck me. Fuck me hard." Jim crawled between her legs and thrust deep inside, fucking her hard as she had commanded. Somehow through her panting, and despite her nearing orgasm, she continued.

"Oh god yes! I felt every fucking ripple of his massive cock sliding against my most sensitive hole, deep long deliberate strokes. In and out. Deeper and deeper. He was hitting the mouth of my cervix. I wanted him all the way inside. I wanted him and me to be one. I moved in unison with his strokes. I was finding the pinnacle again. I was swimming into it. I was drowning in it. I was cumming like never before. I was gone. Oooooh fuck Yeah!!!!" As Jim pushed his club tight against her, pushing up at the highest point of her pussy, his pubic bone crushing hers, she stopped her pants, her breath, until a keening sound came, transforming into a deep moan. Jim felt the myriad contractions inside her pussy from her orgasm.

Moments later she was returning to the world. Jim slowly slipped his still fully engorged cock out of her. She moaned at the feeling, but when he was out, she was over it. She was incredibly relaxed.

Vic, busy strumming her clit and pumping her fingers inside turned over and thrust her needy pussy into the air. "Fuck me now, Jim. Fuck me with that big hard cock." Again he sank his cock all the way inside, this time it was between the dripping lips of his love. His hands held her hips as he fucked her. "Oh yeah. Oh yeah. So good. So good." She repeated at the rhythm of his pumping which quickened and pounded. Her lovely pale ass cheeks slapped against his thighs each time he sent his club deep as possible inside her. Her fingers continued strumming her clit, feeling his endless shaft sliding inside and out. Kristen slid her hand under Vic's big soft breast and twisted her nipple. "Unh! Unh! Unh!" Vic groaned and lapsed into a powerful orgasm. The rippling feeling inside her cunny walls sent Jim over, pushing his cock deep inside, splattering the depths of her pussy with his cum. Once the last of his juices squirted he slipped out of her, their liquid pooling onto the bed beneath them. Vic collapsed face first onto the bed. Jim stepped off the bed and unsteadily walked over to Connie, kissed her lovingly and warmly and sat beside her.

"So then what happened?" asked a breathy, happy Vic.

"Sleep. More love making. More sleep. More..."

"Oh God!" yelled Connie. "My water broke!"

"Hot water! Lots of towels," ordered Kristen, leading Connie to the bed and looking between her legs. Naked Vic and naked Jim ran chaotically about the apartment. "Call an ambulance, Jim. This little one's got a big head."

Kristen kept Connie as calm as she could while waiting for the ambulance. When it arrived, Jim, fully dressed, and Connie, still in her damp robe, took off to the hospital.

After hours of painful labor in which Jim approximated empathy, and the eventual caesarean section, Mother was finally with child, and Father looked down beaming love at the lovely though totally spent Connie beaming love at the newest human being in the world, their daughter. The moment was worth the nine months, and even the nine last hours of agony. All was good.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers
12