Plaything

Story Info
College student forces her TA to be her plaything.
1.1k words
4
50.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never could have imagined the scene laid out before her as being a possibility. After all, in her regular life he was the one in authority: her TA, there to ensure that she got through university lab work without utterly failing. To see him like this, seven years her senior and tied naked to the bed in front of her, was utterly unexpected. Although, to be fair, she'd been expecting it since the moment a month before when she'd made up her mind about what she was going to do with him.

His eyes were closed and a smile played about his lips. It was almost as though he was dreaming of what would happen to him the moment he regained consciousness and enjoying every moment of it. She hoped he was; if he ended up enjoying himself, even a little bit, then she could feel less guilty about everything she had done up to that point (not to mention everything she was going to do just as soon as he woke up). And she had done a whole lot to feel guilty for. On pretense of needing some extra help with the data sheet she had been filling out after the lab, she had convinced him to stay just a few minutes late.

A few minutes were all she had needed. Despite having been trained in self-defense, he hadn't been given enough warning to properly react when she tackled him and pressed a cloth damp with strong, sickly-sweet smelling liquid to his face. She hadn't rendered him fully unconscious, however; instead, she took full advantage of the drunkenness that occurred just before passing out, and managed to walk him out of the lab, fully docile. She tucked his arm over her shoulder and led him down some side streets and alleyways, dosing him with fumes whenever he seemed to be regaining some sense of himself, until they reached her apartment. She had sneaked him up the back stairs and let him stumble into her room. Once he'd sat down heavily on her bed, she had pushed him gently back and done exactly what she wanted the entire time: to lay the cloth delicately over his mouth and watch as his weak struggles subsided and eyes closed.

She had bound him head and foot to the bedposts with silk scarves stained a deep crimson after undressing him. Briefly, while working his arms through his shirtsleeves, she had toyed with the idea of leaving him clothed. After a few seconds, she had rejected the idea. Though waking up and having his clothes ripped off while he struggled uselessly would have turned her on more than having him wake up totally naked, she wasn't sure how much time she would have with him. In the feast of activities that were about to take place, she didn't want to waste time on the appetizers if it meant having to give up the main dish.

As she waited for him to open his eyes, she bent down and took the plastic box out from under her bed. It held all of her favourite toys: handcuffs, blindfolds, gags and straps. She had already leaned one whip, a cat-o'-nine-tails, against a wall. Next to the whip was a makeshift St. Andrew's Cross that she had never before gotten the chance to use. She took out a gag and clutched it in one hand, ready to stifle any noise he made when he came to. Thus prepared, she took a seat near his head and stroked his cheek.

She found him utterly handsome. He oozed masculinity. His face had strong features paired with a square jaw. His hair was cropped short. Best of all, he was muscled enough to betray the fact that he was someone who spent quite a bit of time in the gym. It was this manliness that excited her more than anything; unlike her previous conquests, which had admittedly been far more consensual than this one, he would put up a good fight and react much more strongly to what she was going to put him through.

To her, simply the sight of him totally helpless gave her an incredible rush of pleasure. Quietly, she slipped her hand into her panties and fingered herself. She kept her eyes trained on him as she rubbed herself faster and faster, barely containing the sounds that begged to escape from her, not wanting to wake him up before she had the chance to come herself. When she did, it was explosive; her mouth opened uncontrollably wide, her eyes squeezed shut and she rocked back into the mattress with the force of it.

She didn't have to wait long after her climax until he let out a soft moan. His breathing, just moments before slow and steady, came in faster and faster rhythm. His eyes roved under his eyelids before eventually opening.

What he saw was incomprehensible to him at first. Perched next to him on the bed was a girl he'd helped in his lab several times. Normally, she was plain and average, wearing mostly baggy clothing and sporting limp hair. Now she had turned into an Amazon. Gone were the shapeless clothes, replaced by a tight-fitting black leather corset and short skirt. Her blond hair had been softly curled; the curls spilled over her shoulders. His eyes trailed down her long, smooth and lean legs, which were covered to the knee by a pair of sheer black stockings.

The sight of her, in fact, was so mesmerizing at first that he was unaware of his plight. The moment he realized that his erection wasn't being held down by jeans, however, he realized that he was not only naked, but immobile as well. He tried to move his arms, only to find that they were tied too firmly to budge so much as an inch. He struggled harder, but it was pointless. Having exhausted all options, and by this point frantic, he opened his mouth to scream.

She clapped a hand over his mouth before he could so much as draw a breath. Without moving her hand, she shifted her position. Now she was straddling him. He could feel the wetness of her panties on his bare stomach, and felt himself becoming harder despite his unwillingness.

"You listen to me," she murmured to him in a quietly menacing voice, "and you'll walk out of this room with no permanent damage. You are not to shout when I let you use your mouth again. If you do, I'll gag you -- and beyond that, I'll make you regret it. Do you understand?"

He nodded, and she took her hand away from his mouth.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he asked.

She tilted her head back at this and sent out a peal of laughter. When she met his dark brown eyes again with her intense blue ones, she answered simply, "Because I can."

TO BE CONTINUED...