All Comments on 'Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 4'

by CountryRocks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
What I was afraid of...

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but these new chapters did nothing for me. I tried to immerse myself into the stories, but they just don't seem to have the same pull for me as the original ones from Leo. Perhaps I'm spoiled. I am a huge sucker for romance story and character growth. I would have liked the story to lean a bit more toward the romance side and see how Don and T-Kat reconnects etc. I don't have a problem with them getting married, but it did seem rushed. The story feels empty imho, probably because other than a beginning portion of part 1, all the other parts in this chapter are just pages and pages of them having sex. I guess I expected more of a love story than a making love story. Anyway, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful!

Thanks for the additional chapters, CountryRocks. I enjoyed them immensely. I'd love to see more about them working on the same coaching staff and at the college. Perhaps children, etc. Good job. Definitely added some depth to the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard Act To Follow

The first chapters were a hard act to follow, especially the sex scenes. Learning more about the characters, how they think and how they love (not only the sex, but the feelings) was good. It is better ending this way in my opinion.

TobyT71TobyT71almost 10 years ago
Great Story!!! Need More!!!

This is a great way to extend the story, but it is far from over.

You did a wonderful job of tying up some loose ends.

It is my hope that you will get with Leo Davis and between the two of you the story will continue!

Thank you for Ch. 05, now lets have some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Thanks for the finish of the story hope you keep posting on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent follow-up

First, let me thank you for writing the Chapter 5 stories. While the story could have ended at Ch 4, I feel that you brought true closure for the series. For someone who said that you weren't a writer, you did a incredible job with these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s a most unusually touching novel in a site that is predominantly sexual exploitation, jerkoff pieces. Well written, carefully edited. An enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous