All Comments on 'Poor Paul'

by PenanceS

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Could have been better

No offence to the author.. but this was just not a good story. The concept could have been good with the EMTS and falling off the bed... maybe your story should have started with him alone jerking off and falling off the bed and then having something happen with the EMT... doesnt everyone love a man in uniform?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WTF??

This could have been tons better. Check your spelling of certain words first of all. Second of all... This story went no where. I can deal with the friends jerking off but even if the kid had been falling and the friend grabbed him around the waist would have made it more interesting... maybe not believable but better then the three seconds that you provided. Don't post until you have a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bould be better

I think that thi story is so off topic, it could have been great, considering I was really aroused when I got to the jerking off section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not really erotic

It had potential, but went nowhere. You came in 2 seconds and broke your arm. I don't know, couldn't it have gone somewhere erotic where the guys get curious and touch each other? Isn't that what a gay male story is about? Discovering some pleasure in touching another cock and having yours touched by a buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Story Review & Content

the story "sucks" poor spelling, no content and no

meaning. I would rate this story and "F" in overall content.

Must do a lot better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK!

Hey guys, lighten up! It was a "cute" story and one that could have happened. I just wonder if the other guy shot his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good

While this story was short and not every erotic. I has potential. The problem was it wasn't long enough. If you are going to do something like you did you are going to have to make a full story out of it. That would be a great set up for a story though. Maybe with Paul going to the hospital to see John, and John wondering whether Paul might like him too. Also get an editor :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous