Pornoville Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domino gently eased my now glistening cock from Tiffany's possession. She rubbed my dick around her lips, leaving a bright shiny trail of pre-cum.

"Ohhh Dick," she growled in a low throaty whisper, "would you like to see the one of the benefits of an education in a Swiss boarding school?"

Before I could answer, she opened wide and devoured my dick, taking it deeper and deeper. About halfway down the shaft she paused for a moment and took a deep breath, then in one fluid action she drew me past her soft pallet and I found the head of cock lodged deep in her throat. I thought the warm wet muscles of her throat against my cock felt like heaven, but when she began to suck I found out what heaven really felt like.

A low gutteral moan escaped my lips "Oh fuck yes!" I moaned, as my eyes rolled back in my head.

Domino kept this up for what might have been seconds, or hours, I don't know because I was completely lost in the sensation. Eventually she slowly drew her mouth back up my dick and came up for air.

She offered the cock to Tiffany, who sucked and licked on the head like it was a fat lollipop. She looked up at me and giggled. "Did you like that?"

I could only moan and nod my head. Domino winked, eased my cock from Tiffany's mouth and returned it to her own. Noisily sucking and licking on the head, as Tiffany took each of my oversized balls in her mouth, coating them with her saliva. After a few minutes Domino let Tiffany suck on the head of my cock and took her turn nursing on my nut sack.

This went on for some time as each woman took several turns sucking my cock. Domino was constantly moaning and whimpering around my cock, and eventually I saw why. I could see Tiffany's arm slowly pumping back and forth as she finger fucked the older woman's steaming snatch.

Finally Domino released my cock from her heavenly lips and moved up to mount me. She moved up into a reverse-cowgirl position that I had only ever seen in movies before. I felt Tiffany position my bulging rod at the mouth of Domino's dripping pussy. Slowly Tiffany fed my cock into the hungry orifice, and I felt Domino's hungry cunt muscles literally try to suck my cock deeper and deeper into her needy box. Domino leaned way back, making it easy for me to reach up and cup her full tits from behind, and began to slowly rise and fall on my rigid dick. As Domino fucked my oversized cock, I could feel Tiffany running her tongue along my exposed shaft, and judging by her moans over Domino's erect clit as well.

We stayed like this for awhile, the only sounds in the room being our lusty moans, whimpers, and the gentle rocking of the mattress springs. Eventually Domino drew her legs up, and gracefully spun around like some erotic ballet dancer until she was facing me. She looked down at me and smiled an evil smile.

"So Dick, are you ready to get fucked?"

Before I could answer she rammed her pussy down on to my cock as hard as she could and began to fuck me like a woman possessed. As she greedily impaled herself on my throbbing dick, she leaned forward and offered me those delicious tits. I stretched my mouth around her oversized areola licking, sucking and nibbling for all I was worth as my hips began rising up to meet each of her thrusts.

In no time the head of my cock was pushing against the head of her spongy cervix on every thrust, and then I felt it. Through the thin membrane, I could feel as Tiffany worked one of her slender fingers into the older woman's asshole. Soon one finger was followed by two, and then more as the young girl plundered Domino's gapping ass.

Finally Domino gave it to the pleasure, and I felt her cum spray my cock as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Tiffany eased her fingers from the older woman's ass and I took advantage of the opening. I rolled Domino over until she was on her back and I was on top.

"Are you going to fuck my pussy, Dick?" She asked, sexily biting her lip.

"Close," I said with a grin sliding my cock out of that magnificent cunt.

Domino's eyes bulged as I pressed the purple head of my massive fuck stick against her tight little star, and then slowly fed my cock into her needy little butt.

"Oh Dick...Bloody fucking hell...It's so huge...More, more...Fuck my ass Dick, oh fuck it hard!"

I pulled my cock back slowly, letting every steamy inch of that tight cavern drag over every ridge and vein of my pulsating dick. Then with just the head lodged in her asshole, I slammed my cock in as hard as I could.

"Oh God, fucking yes!" Domino screamed, as I pulled back and stated plowing her ass in earnest.

I spread Domino's silk clad thighs wide so I could ram prick even deeper into hungry ass. With every thrust of my cock, the room was filled with the sounds of Domino's incoherent moans and whimpering, and over that the loud steady beat of the bed's headboard being driven against the wall.

Tiffany slid behind me and I soon felt her tongue on my pistoning scrotum. It was too much pleasure for me to ignore and I felt my balls tighten.

"He's going to cum," Tiffany warned.

Domino suddenly looked up at me. "Cum on us baby," she urged me, "blow that big sticky load all over our faces

I pulled my cock out of Domino's ass, as Tiffany scrambled around me getting her head in close to Domino's. I leaned up and didn't even have time to jerk my cock, it just exploded. I roared as the first sticky rope shot of my seed shot out splattered Domino from her jaw line, to her nose, and ending up in her hair. Another two ropes almost immediately followed the first, making huge puddles on her cheeks. I turned and fired a bolt of thick white cum into Tiffany's waiting mouth then sprayed her neck and tits with the rest of my cum.

I collapsed to the bed with a satisfied moan, feeling totally spent. I just lay there watching those two cum drenched vixens lick my cum from each other's faces and then pass my sticky load back and forth to each other with their tongues.

Finally, Domino came over and spooned up against me. "Did you have a good time Dick?" She purred.

I was so drained I could only sleepily nod my head.

"Mmmm, well it could be like this all the time," Domino whispered as Tiffany started cleaning my cock with her tongue.

My face must have shown my confusion because Domino elaborated on what she had just said. "If Cuntington Industries was a part of Titswallow Manufacturing we would be spending a great deal of time together." She said pausing to nuzzle my neck.

"Cuntington Industries would be a part of your corporation?" I asked.

Domino nodded. I think with yours and Hardcock's support, the board would accept my takeover bid in a heartbeat, don't you?"

"Hardcock?" I asked, picturing the old guy with the slicked back mullet.

"Yes, Hardcock, I can't make a successful takeover bid without having the president and the senior vice president of operations in my corner, now can I?"

"President?" I asked. Look, normally I'm not this dumb, but normally people don't pitch me an elaborate business deal within a minute of me orgasming after my first three-way.

"Oh Dick, don't worry about Hardcock. After the merger I'll kick him up to the board, and the randy old goat can fuck off to Monte Carlo and chase after teenaged fluff. That will leave the door open for you to be president, and for Tiffany to take over your old job."

Tiffany winked at me around a mouthful of my cock.

"Naturally, you'll have a free hand in running the company, but I do see us having a great many 'executive retreats', if you catch my meaning," Domino said with a raised eyebrow.

I used my favorite phrase at the time, "Uh?"

"Oh, yes, your mother," Domino said with a sigh. "Well obviously after the merger she won't be able to be CEO anymore, but she will be more then adequately compensated, and besides I think Cuntington Industries is ready from some new blood, don't you?"

My first thought was, does she really think I'll sell out my own mother? This was promptly followed by me remembering that my mother is a very nice lady who lives in Sacramento, and who loves Sudoku and nagging me for grandchildren.

It was then it became official, I had to be in a porn movie. I didn't know how I got in one, but here I was, and that made my decision about Domino's offer incredibly easy. Essentially I could do whatever I wanted to, because when was the last time the plot mattered in a porno movie?

"I don't know," I said doubtfully. Domino's face immediately became a mask of confusion. "I think I'll need another round of negotiations to make a decision." I said with a grin glancing down at my still hard cock.

A slow lecherous smile spread across Domino's face, and she moved back down to my dick. Soon she was deep throating me again, as I lay on the bed with a big shit eating grin.

I'm a character in a porno movie, I thought. This is the best day of my life.

(To be continued...)

12