All Comments on 'Power Ch. 02'

by sil_writer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

Great story, I really enjoyed it. I like the whole body of it and detail is amazing. Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

You are on a roll. Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You Rule!!!!

The idea of a power like that has always intrigued me, to think that someone could without the effort of trying to convince a woman(or women) to have sex with them. Plus i also like your writing style, its as if i can picture myself in that situation banging away at jessica while twins are pleasuring her to their unknown hearts desire. Keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens next to this guy and where his adventures take him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
grow out of a 14yrs old mind

you write with the mind of a child.they didn't teach common sense at the home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet

Those were great stories chapter one and two. I want more of this guys tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plese continue

With what you have so far you can go anywere from here, just no

anal Im so tired of that. All these mind control stores almost always go straight to anal.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
Huh?

An amazing story but........the kid(orphan) is a RETARD, maybe it his ~strange~ brain waves or something but if 4 burly policemen tried to arrest me the I wouldn't leave them tied up in an apartment. He said that after the police came to the apartment that he learned his lesson, but right after that he did something WORSE by having a busty woman rape a catholic PRIEST on the sidewalk and then he fucked a married waitress in a PUBLIC cafe and he what? thought the police wouldn't come after him? Am I missing something? Is this some sort of comedy? Like a clown slipping on a banana peel? I just don't understand......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lol

Poor guy just started to use his powers, and already in a shit ton of trouble.. love it! Would like to see how the story ends.. does he learn his lesson, or find a safe place to play God?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

lmao I love this protag, wish the author kept going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous