All Comments on 'Price of Promotion Ch. 02'

by oldmaster

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why stay married?

why is it in noncon/reluctance? She should divorce her husband because it is obvious that she has no emotional commitment to him and his boss is both willing and rich enough to satisfy her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I disgree...

I disagree with anonymous (below) and point out that she performed her acts to save her husband's feelings and pride. Sure, she enjoyed it all but, in the end, it was for her husband. jesse

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

I'm kind of tired of people feeling like they NEED to pointlessly sit there and type out some long analytical comment about the story. Who cares what 'category' it's in? The story was hot, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old, same old

The summation of chapter 1 is one of the most cliched plotlines on any site. All you did was change the names. It's bullshit, and there is nothing to like about this moronic mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with REAL WORLD

This is the same old same old. Nothing erotic about a wife not giving a rats ass abotu fucking other people and having no love or respect for the one she is married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If no Consequence - Just Another Absurdity

Given the way its trending - this just another braindead poor bastard husband blinded by the writers intent to sickly push the poor cuck over the edge.<P>

No consequence - no realty - anyone can write this pap but it takes a few idiots to adhere to it - must be duct tape.<P>

Another case of talent being wasted on the very few needy sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it!

This is a good story. I can see it happening in real life. I can't understand the criticism. Add some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Non-consent here.

She loves what she is doing so let her divorce her husband that she cares nothing for and then she can fuck her boss and everyone else anytime she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
either way

Like it or hate it, while the first chapter fit this category, even though she was pretty minimally reluctant even there, I can detect extremely little to zero reluctance here. This is a skilled writer, but his story has jumped the fence. This is basically an erotic couplings story now that the psychological underpinnings of this category are gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Intersting how all the hate cuckold theme brigade in the comments below always indentify with the husband - not the boss. Poor little insecure dears. Bless them and their tiny knobs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a few good writers on this site

My favorite writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories are without a doubt the best on this site. You have a similar writing style, and they develop as hot as the stories from Shoguy. You should read her's. Good work! I do like the older men(60 ish) and teens, also the 11-to-12 inch endowment is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

wow loved it very much, i am a new writer on here, still looking at the way, and stories people write on here,

would love to read more of Jenny,

have fun by lucioz

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Old master???

Accually Old bastard!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad this author did not finish this pathetic excuse of a story.

Boring as hell.

kazz987kazz987about 13 years ago
BRILLIANT

i thought it was very good

i cant wait to read more please finish it

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983about 13 years ago

amazing, please finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Only an idiot could say this story was "amazing" or "brilliant"

Tripe, trash, and garbage. Fortunately, the author quit posting.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Hot and very sexy story

Waiting for the next chapter

Soon please

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And....

Two years since these two stories were posted. An excellent beginning to the story, but please continue what promises to be an excellent adventure. Thanks for all your hard work.

boraddaboraddaalmost 11 years ago
PROMOTION, PROMOTION,PROMOTION

Price of Promotion and Price of Promotion Ch2, really horny and wet, Jennifer deserved her promotion for her sucking, fucking and cumming exploits.

Read together my wife and I, (We now do roll play to this story, me being James and the wife being Jennifer)

How long before we get the continuation Ch3 and more of Jennifer getting what James and perhaps business partners want to give her.

The wife is still WET while we write these comments

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

Please continue, its so damn good. Can't wait for more;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY GOOD

WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE -- While others have written stories with similar story lines - your is believeable in the way you mentioned it.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
What a loser...

...another like-to-ne-writer who is obviously unable to continue and end what he started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheap cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Stop writing, you are a looser with no intuition!! You cant write good stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just quit???

So this pussy loser of an author stopped writing before this cunt and asshole boss got any retribution.... Typical cuck shit that this site panders to lately.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pussy !! Wbore !!

I think I'm gonna pick !! You think you're gonna have a good story , hell it's all about cuckin the man who works hard !* unless he wakes up and kills James , I'm done , and hurt Jennifuck too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a shit story

The poor husband is saddled with a dog dick licking piece of shit boss, and a lowlife whore wife. To compound this shit, the fuckass author did not have the balls to supply an ending. THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Great story. I gave it 5 stars. It seems somewhat unbelievable that a loving wife who never cheated on her husband would throw away her marriage vows just because her husband might be fired from his job. I guess i do not buy it. But nice fantasy story anyway. I hope James gets caught and he loses his job. I hope David or someone else sues the company for a large settlement and the company goes bankrupt. Perhaps one distraught husband might end James' life which would be quite appropriate. Jennifer is a whore and when David finds out, he should divorce her and walk away. They have no kids. She is just a worthless whore and he needs to be rid of her. Maybe he finds them both fucking and kills them both.....but she is not worth going to jail over. Just get rid of her and move on with life. David did nothing wrong in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★+ [4+ (4.4 = 88%)]! 💚. 👍.

😊

ciaopiciaopiover 2 years ago

yo write something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife was her high school homecoming queen. She's a looker and my bosses started noticing her at the company picnics. Soon she became just like Jennifer, in your story. She is smart and knew how to get what she wanted in exchange for her body. She comes home several nights a week looking well-fucked, covered in corporate cum, and I lap it up like a dog.

My wife is very clear on this issue: she says that women, especially wives, would always enjoy a little extra attention, enjoy being spoiled, and enjoy the wild sex. She believes all wives should be company whores at the husband’s workplace, it’s only natural that the Alphas get a shot at their tight young pussies.

Also, she believes it is important for the husbands to lick the bosses cum out of the wife’s pussy afterwards. She says it makes the husband more attentive to the wife, and it makes him a better employee for the boss.

When wives learn how beneficial it is they will all be spreading their legs for their husband’s promotions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldmaster@oldmaster
I'm a new(ish) writer, but an old hand at living - I'm middle aged and proud! I hope some of my wealth of accumulated experience shows in my stories, but the most important thing for me is that you enjoy reading. I've been a lawyer, a soldier, a building site worker, and I've ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES