Price of Promotion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh Fuuucck!!!!" he cried, "Suck it! Swallow all my load"

Jennifer looked up into James' contorted face, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked out every last drop of his cum, swirling her tongue around his throbbing cock as it remained wedged firmly in her mouth. She reached her hands round and began to massage James' ball sack, working it between her fingers as she let the softening cock plop out from her lips and lay across her cheek, covering her face right up to her forehead. She kissed up and down the underside of his shaft, lazily flicking her tongue over the taught skin, cleaning up every last trace of the juices from his cock. Looking deep into James' eyes, she licked up to the underside of his cock head, then back down to his scrotum, caressing the hairy wrinkled skin with her tongue tip, then opening her lips and sucking each ball in turn into her mouth.

"Did you like that honey?" asked Jennifer.

"Mmmmmm... yesss!" said James.

Jennifer slowly wanked his softening prick and smiled. "I love the taste of your cum."

James carefully unstraddled Jennifer's shoulders, and lay down next to her. He kissed her full on her luscious lips, letting his tongue taste the remains of their mutual passion. He smiled as he noticed the lack of any moisture on the sofa beneath her head. "I guess you did enjoy me baby -- you didn't spill a drop of me!"

As they kissed, their hands continued to explore each others' bodies, fingertips tracing lines along breasts, backs, down along each others' stomachs until they were both fondling each others' pubic mounds. Lips and tongues locked into more tender kisses, all urgent passion now spent. Jennifer broke off and spoke softly.

"You'd better be going soon, I don't want my husband waking up and finding us like this."

"Ok," said James, "I'll get dressed and leave you to sort things out here."

Jennifer rose from the couch and looked around for her panties. Finding them on the floor, she wiggled them back on and headed towards her dress, which she also retrieved and stepped into. Managing to pull the zip most of the way up, she felt James' hands touch her fingers and move the zip up the last few inches. He was back in his shirt and pants by now, smiling broadly at her, eyes twinkling.

"You look very happy about something." teased Jennifer.

James laughed. "I'm just thinking of the next job I may have for you."

He pulled her close and stared down at her upturned face. "Don't make any plans for next week Jenny, I may want you to come to my office most days. I'll be sending David on his first assignment as Senior Manager. He'll be gone for about 7 days from Monday."

Jennifer felt the stirring of his manhood, amazed at his powers of recovery. She put a hand on his bulge and squeezed it. "I think I know what you might have in mind for that job you were talking about!"

Reluctantly, James kissed her one last time "I'll see you in my office on Monday, say about 1pm? I'll introduce you as my new PA and we can have some lunch, then go shopping."

"Shopping?" enquired Jennifer, somewhat intrigued by the possibility.

"Yes" said James, "I want to buy you some working clothes, if you know what I mean? And show you your new office."

He smiled mysteriously, and headed for the front door. Jennifer followed, taking hold of the door handle as he passed through, watching him stroll towards his car. He turned and waved, mouthing the words "I'll see you on Monday", before unlocking the car door and getting inside to drive away. She watched the taillights disappear down the street before finally closing the door. In the silence of the hallway she noticed the ticking of the clock -- it was 3.05am. She looked up the staircase towards the upstairs landing, and the corridor that led to the master bedroom. How much of the night had really been about helping David, and how much was about helping herself? And do I give a fuck, she mused? In other circumstances the thought might have made her laugh, but mostly she now felt uneasy. Jennifer was just too tired to dwell on the morality of it. That would have to come later, right now she needed to shower, remove all evidence of sexual activity, and get some sleep.

To be continued...

12