Prick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's no longer a competition. I have always wondered what it would be like to have two men make love to me, yes make love, not have sex.

"I never thought that such a moment could happen but it has ... "

We moved to the bedroom at the back of the boat. I suppose I should have said aft, but who cared about nautical terms now?

We held each other for a while before Lisa slowly moved away from us to undress. She took off her shirt, demurely unclasped her bra and slid off her skirt.

Then she took of her panties. She looked impossibly beautiful in her sexually swollen state.

I took of my clothes and saw that Jack was doing the same.

How do we choreograph this from here, who is first, what is first?

Lisa again was in control.

"Kiss my nipples," she said.

Jack moved to one side of her as she stretched out on the bed.

I moved to the other side of her. I took her breast in my hand, moulded it so that the nipple sat up and then I kissed it.

Jack did the same with her other nipple.

"I want to have you both," Lisa said.

"Gently, slowly, lovingly, this is not a contest any more, this is just something I have to do."

As she said that, she looked at me, searching for a depth of understanding I had already fathomed.

If this was something she had to do, better to do it this way, among friends, trusted, caring people.

I did not feel threatened by what was happening. Rather, I was finding it amazingly erotic and empowering. I was giving her a gift, one that she had secretly wanted and had now revealed.

Now I knew about it, how could I deny it?

"Let's let Lisa know what it feels like Jack," I said. "Two men."

With that, I moved my hand from her breast and reached for Jack's free hand so that he could replace mine.

As I did that, he leant forward and kissed Lisa on the lips.

I slid down the bed and sweetly prised open her legs.

I put my hand on her sex, it was damp, musty, ready for the finger I eased into it.

Lisa moaned softly and her hips rose up.

Years of successful foreplay told me she loved nothing better than having a nipple squeezed and kissed while a finger explored her clitoris.

Now she had two hands at play on her breasts. Jack was gently squeezing her nipples, moulding her breasts. And he alternated between kissing her nipples and her lips and forehead.

I pushed my finger deeper inside her then slid two in.

She moaned again and her hips responded, seeking more.

Jack continued to fondle her breasts. He then kissed her nipples again, leaving his tongue licking them, then moving back to her mouth and letting that tongue loose there.

Than one his hands joined mine on her sex.

I took my fingers out and he slipped his in.

Her dampness was now a flood.

If there was a final moment for this to stop, it was now. So far the only penetration, the ultimate act, had been by finger.

But there was nothing that might change the night's now inevitable course.

Lisa's eyes were shut tight, a dreamy smile on her face.

Between us Jack and I worked her breasts, fingered her sex, kissed her lips, kissed her nipples. We ran our hands up and down her inner thighs.

Taking turns at each little act of foreplay was just so natural.

We second-guessed each other perfectly with our touches and all the time Lisa's face wore that smile that said "don't stop".

She was ready now for the next step, but who would go first?

I noticed that Jack's erection was by now huge, bigger then it had been when we were having our contest.

He was ready, too. He would go first.

"Jack," I said softly, "Jack, now."

"Yes now," Lisa moaned. "Yes Jack, now,"

He positioned himself between her legs as I moved away to where I could watch.

Lisa opened her eyes at the movement. She wanted to see what was happening, too.

She spread her legs a little wider ready for Jack. He moved the head of his prick towards my wife's sweet place.

He touched her with it and her hips rose in anticipation of more.

Lisa closed her eyes and leapt over the precipice.

"Yes Jack, the answer is yes Jack," she said.

And with that he thrust forward.

She screamed, a wailing sound that woke me from my thrall.

I moved to where I could kiss her and said, "I love you".

And then I licked her ear - another favourite of hers.

The double stimulation of an ear flicked by a tongue and giant prick finding its way deeper inside her was becoming too much. Sensory overload.

"Oh my fucking god," she yelled.

I still had another little trick or two to go and she was already over the top.

I blew on her nipples as Jack thrust away.

"Oh my fucking, fucking god."

She was bucking by now and Jack was doing his best to stay with her.

It was obvious that it was all Jack could do to hold himself back.

He didn't have to worry. Lisa entered the realms of a massive orgasm

She screamed, she yelled. She thrashed about.

She came.

So did Jack.

She felt him fill her up with his seed.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Now you, you love of my life," she said. "Now you fuck me to the moment of my life."

Jack squirmed out of her.

I looked down at my erection. It was massive. I had been so turned on.

If anyone was counting now, I was bigger than Jack even at his biggest.

I had been stretched to a place to which I had never been.

I pushed myself into Lisa.

She felt it immediately.

"Oh my god," she gulped, "that's huge, lover, that huge, if only I'd known ... we could have done this before. Give it all to me."

I did. Her own dampness and Jack's seed made it easy to slip inside her, to the hilt.

"Jack," Lisa said. "Any party tricks?"

"I bet you've never been fucked and sucked cock at the same time," he said.

She rose up on my cock at the thought.

She opened her eyes and reached out to where Jack was standing.

She grabbed his cock that was at about half-mast.

Bugger me it began to grow again.

While I pushed away inside her, she pulled Jack around so she could have his cock in her mouth.

Her moans became muffled. The monster had been caught again.

She bucked furiously at her new found wickedness: sucking one cock, while being fucked by another.

Why hadn't I thought of that when Jack was fucking her? But I would only have thought of it as something to pleasure me, and this whole night was about pleasuring Lisa.

What I hadn't guessed, could never have guessed, was that this was one of her secret desire.

She again entered into a roaring orgasm.

I was gone.

This sight was too much.

I felt seed run up my prick and then spray inside her, out of control.

Lisa's orgasm subsided. I withdrew, but she still sucked on Jack.

He was at full strength again.

Amazingly, so was I. Never had I had such an immediate recovery.

But never had I done a lot of things that had happened this night.

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at me, moving her mouth away from Jack's prick.

"Clever boy," she said, "ready to go already.

"Now do a girl one more special favour and both of you come all over my tits and face?

"Bukakke me!"

Again, I would never have known she had ever heard of the word.

Jack and I both moved into position and began masturbating.

As we did she cupped one hand under Jack's balls, and the other she put under mine.

"Come on me, come on me, cover my tits with it," she said.

"I have always wanted to do this, give it to me."

Jack came first, splashing on her tits.

I exploded on her face.

She milked our pricks until there was nothing left to come.

Lisa was spent too.

She looked at me and said: "Thank you darling."

She looked at Jack.

"Wow," she said, "a thousand times wow.

"Cuddles?"

All three of us stretched out on the bed and pulled the covers over us and drifted into sleep.

I woke the next morning. Jack was still in bed, but Lisa was gone.

I pulled on my jocks and went looking.

Lisa was on deck, still naked, just sitting staring into the dawn.

"Well my darling," she said, "it's morning, I guess it's consequences time.

"I absolved you both last night and I still do, but what about you, you watched your wife having sex with another man.

"And that lovely, lovely, man has a wife who has no idea of what he has done."

There were sounds from down below, Jack stirring. Five minutes later, he emerged. His face, too, was a massive question mark.

"Jack, are you okay," Lisa said?

"I was going to ask you both the same question," he said.

"Quite a night, quite a morning to follow, people. Discuss!"

Lisa looked at me.

"Okay," I said. "I have no problems with Lisa being fucked by you Jack within the context of it was something she wanted, and I wanted to give her that pleasure.

"The issue before us is how do we treat this moment in the future, and also the impact on you and Sally, in fact Sally and all of us.

"I am able to look you in the eye Jack this morning because I was there last night and we were all consenting adults perfectly aware of what was going on.

"Sally did not consent and I will have trouble looking her in the eye and pretending that nothing happened.

"We can expect an inquisitive text message today, I reckon, along the lines of those of last night.

"Do we lie, surely we can't tell her the truth in a text message? Do we sit her down when we get back and confess?

"As I said, what happened last night between the three of us is done. I gave my full consent to it.

"So did Lisa. We can work our way through anything we need to."

Jack looked down at his feet and then looked up.

"Sally will be fine," he said. "You think you've known us for years but we've had our own deep secret.

"We swing. We just never mentioned it to you two because, well we thought you'd be a bit too straight for that sort of thing.

"Now we know differently ... "

Lisa roared: "Swingers, you and Sally, bull shit, I've known that girl for ever and she's never said a word."

Jack laughed at her.

"Well she might not have mentioned it to you, but she has to me," he said.

"And most recently in a text message this morning to my phone after I told her I had won the bet.

"It said 'you prick'!

I swear if I had looked up I would have seen a light bulb over my head as I thought "what bet" and then immediately knew the answer.

Jack had bet Sally he would get to fuck Lisa while on this holiday.

The smug bastard had planned it all, in cahoots with his wife.

He had the look of the cat that had got the cream.

But he – and I – hadn't reckoned on my wonderful wife.

"All very well Jack, you got what you wanted," said Lisa.

"But so did I.

"And judging by the impact it had on him, so perhaps did my husband.

"Did I remember to tell you Jack that he was the one who filled me up the most last night?

"That's some cock he's got. He won your little competition and then some.

"Perhaps Sally would like to enjoy it sometime. Poor girl doesn't know what she's been missing out on."

I watched as Jack's eyes widened and his lips moved to mouth the word he then aimed straight at my gorgeous, triumphant wife.

"Prick!"

12