Primetime Charna: Vacation Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick finally arrived and we met him at the gate. I had selected the sexiest skirt and top Dick had purchased for her in Las Vegas, and of course forgot to put out any panties for her. Charna gave him as passionate a kiss as she had given anyone in a month and they couldn't keep their hands off each other as we walked to the car. She had not been happy with me, but I hoped that would soon end. I hadn't even fucked her after Alex was born. She said she was too sore, but I think it was the sore that was a synonym with mad.. I suggested that they would be more comfortable in the back seat on our drive home, and they certainly made the most of it. By the time we got home, I knew I would have to wait for an hour or so to talk to him.

"Go ahead you two. Charna, take Dick to our bed. Dick,.use her cunt. She should be ready." My cock was throbbing. I had never spoken the words 'use her cunt' to Dick directly, but I felt an instantaneous jolt of pleasure shoot through me. I hoped this would be a routine occurrence in the next month. I didn't eavesdrop on them, but there wasn't a place in my house that could have shielded the sounds of pleasure emanating from my marriage bed. I was wrong in my guess. I didn't have to wait one hour to talk to Dick. I waited two and one half hours before they came out of the bedroom.

"Charna, go over to Marlene's for a couple of hours. Alex should be up soon and you can be with him. I need to talk to Dick." Finally. Charna looked worried but she did as requested. When her car left the garage, I poured coffee and we sat at the kitchen table.

"Dick, I'm sorry to put you through all this. I feel even worse for Charna, but if I didn't think it was important I wouldn't have asked." I think he felt a little guilty knowing how long he had made me wait, but I didn't care about that.

"I know that. I don't have any idea what could be so important." The worry was evident. Usually important means bad.

"Do you still love Charna?" I had to go slowly.

"Yes. It's torture, but I can't seem to let go."

"You love her in the getting married and have a family sort of love? The kind where you could commit to her for life?"

"Yes. If you weren't married to her, I would ask her in a second."

"And you know she would accept, don't you? She loves you with a deep romantic bond that could last a lifetime."

"Yes. She says she loves me too."

"You both love each other with all your heart, but you don't feel any guilt about letting other men fuck her. That's true isn't it? If you married Charna, you would still let other men fuck her?"

"Yes. I love sharing her. I like to watch other cocks inside her."

"OK. This is it then. I would like for you to ask Charna to marry you tonight. I would like to be the best man at your wedding two days from now, and then I would like for you to spend the next month on your honeymoon getting her pregnant." It just sort of poured out. All of it. In one paragraph.

"Don't you love her anymore?" Apparently I didn't get it all out. There was confusion and elation in his tone.

"With all my heart. We'll still be married. I guess I forgot to say that.".

"How?" The confusion in his expression was almost funny.

I told him about Tonga and their laws permitting polyandry, and before I had finished he had tears in his eyes. Dick is an ethical and very strong-willed man. The internal conflict he had been tormenting himself with for nearly four years was resolved, and I could feel the gratitude and relief in his voice. I believe this day was the proudest of my life.

When Charna returned with Alex, Dick took her back into our bedroom to ask for her hand in marriage while his cock was simultaneously pummeling her cunt. He explained everything, and when Charna and he exited the bedroom, she was naked, crying with joy, and feeling extremely guilty about how she had treated me.

"Ooohhh honey I feel so bad". She knelt at my feet as she sobbingly confessed.

"Charna, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. I had to talk to Dick first and it had to be in person."

"Honey, I will never doubt you again. I was so mad that you had cancelled our vacation. I was totally selfish and you were trying to do the most selfless thing I've ever heard of."

"No, that's not true. I'm being very selfish too. I didn't want Dick to vanish from my life either; but I know if he had vanished from yours, my own life would have diminished. Dick is good for your mental health, and your mental health is necessary for my happiness. Using your cunt is also necessary for my happiness, and it has been a long time." I hadn't had a piece since before Alex was born, mainly because Charna was pissed at me.

"Ooohhh god honey I feel even worse. I've been so horny but I wasn't going to give you any until you changed your mind. Are you ready for sloppy seconds?" She was nude and kneeling. As she said it she unbuckled my belt, and I let her undress me completely. Her mouth was heavenly, but I wanted to fuck her. There is no sensation of sloppy seconds in a blow job, but the sensation when I slide into her filled cunt is my second favorite feeling. It follows orgasm. I helped her into a sitting position on the couch and I knelt in front of her widespread legs. Dick was nude and sitting beside Charna.

"Uunngg shit uunngg it's been so long". I felt about as good as a man can feel. Abstinence does increase sexual pleasure, although the slight increase never makes up for the net pleasure one misses. This incremental addition to my pleasure didn't make up the bulk of the reason I felt so good. I was fucking my wife, but I had just surprised her and her lover with a gift that would truly last a lifetime.

"Ooohh honey I love you…ooohhh god fuck me I love how you fuck me…ooohhh honey I'm so sorry." Charna wasn't at the pinnacle of pleasure sensation that I was. Dick had fucked her for over three hours so her sex drive was not at its peak, but the guilt she felt was the wet blanket. Her embarrassment permeated every motion. I couldn't stand it.

"Uunngg I love you too Charna…and I love your cunt. Don't be sorry. Uuunngg shit that feels good….you couldn't have known. I would have done the same thing." I took her hand and moved it to Dick's hand. I wanted to see their love while I fucked her, and they held hands passionately as I lost myself in my own pleasure. Just before I came I bent to kiss my wife passionately and with all the love I could muster considering my imminent orgasm. Charna didn't come and I had a feeling it would take a day or two for her to submit to her passion enough to overcome her guilt.

We flew to Tonga with Alex, and I was proud to stand next to Dick during their ceremony as his best man. I handed Dick the wedding band he put on her finger right next to the one he had given me when he was my best man. She wore two wedding bands on her finger from that day on.

If you're wondering when I got to fuck my wife again, it worked out great. She started her period just two days after their marriage, so I enjoyed sloppy seconds more than twice a day until the bleeding stopped. After her period, I returned home to work while she and Dick bonded with Alex and each other. I didn't fuck her until Martin Woods confirmed she was pregnant again the day after she returned from her second honeymoon. Eleven months after Alex was born, our son Dick was born. We call him Junior.

Ten and one half months later, Charna and Marcus were wed in the same chapel on Tonga. Our daughter Rose was the result of their honeymoon, and her features are beautifully black enough to alert everybody that I am not Rose's biological father. Marcus is the child of a mixed marriage, so Rose is one-fourth black and will probably be even more beautiful than her mother. Charna added a third wedding band in Tonga, and she now wears all three at all times.

All three husbands and Charna decided that three children were enough, so her tubes were tied when Rose was born. Each child knows who his or her biological parents are, and are always together when we read the letters Dick and Marcus send to them. Dick and Marcus always call on Sunday night, and they each have formed a strong bond with their child.

Dick gets four weeks vacation a year, so he always takes Junior with him for two weeks each year and Charna goes with him the other two. Generally, he takes four one-week vacations because he makes a lot of money. Every vacation is exotic, fascinating, and when he takes Charna, blatantly sexual. He loves Junior, and Junior loves him. Many of the characteristics I admire so much in Dick are present in Junior, and he is smart as a whip.

Marcus is a coach, and he stays very busy year round. He theoretically gets a lot of vacation, but the reality is that he has very little uncommitted time. He always takes one week starting just before New Year's Day and he and Charna go on an inexpensive, physically intense vacation that includes an enormous amount of fucking. He is able to fit in a second one in some years, but not always. I have too much money now, and I would be happy to pay for their vacations and occasional trips for Marcus to fly down to see Rose and Charna, but Marcus won't accept the money. Rose has her mother's demeanor, and her submissive nature accepts the will of her father without protest.

My son, Alex, is treated exactly like the other two children in our family. He is the oldest, so he shoulders the responsibility of all first-born children. Being first, he also gets our first decisions, so he also gets the brunt of parental mistakes. It appears he will be the athlete, although Rose's genes might kick in someday. I don't go on vacations with Alex. I go on vacations with Charna, Alex, Junior, and Rose. We do typical family things. I guess I would rather live an exciting public sex life vicariously through Charna than live one for real. I enjoy being with my kids and I can't imagine not being able to watch them grow up on a daily basis.

Although Dick, Marcus and I like and respect each other tremendously and I consider them to be my best friends, all of us would rather be with Charna than with any of the other husbands so we don't hang out together. Dick still lives in San Jose and Marcus still lives in Denver. They both fuck other women all the time, but they each made two firm commitments to Charna as part of their wedding vows. They each wear their wedding ring all the time, and they always, always, always wear a condom. Charna is the only woman they fuck bareback, and I am the only husband that likes to fuck her right after one of them fucks her. She loves them tremendously, but I am the husband that raises her children when she leaves as a "vacation wife", and I am the husband who gets to fuck her on 90% of the days in the year.

Our lifestyle is unique, unorthodox, controversial, and blasphemous to most Americans, so we don't broadcast how we live. It works wonderfully well so far, and it fits the lifestyle each of us individually prefers. I like stability, routine, work, children, and the sex-life I have. Dick likes chaos, unusual things, lots of people, bold whispering, public sex, and sex in dangerous places. Marcus likes to dance, to play football, basketball, and baseball, to chase women, and to fuck Charna over and over and over. And Charna loves to be fucked by every one of us as many times as we can in any position we want to fuck her, wherever we want to fuck her, and whenever we want to fuck her.

Our children are also unique, but they are cemented into our family with a bond that I believe will last a lifetime. They have different interests, skills, and are tenacious in different ways. The common thread in all three children is their preoccupation with nudity. They all like to be naked and they all like to see each other naked. I believe strongly that they will all have the intense and powerful sex drives their genes dictate. It will be interesting to watch and try to direct.

Our close-knit, polyandry-cemented family recently had a situation arise that we had to discuss and come to a consensus. The focal point in polyandry is the wife, and our wife Charna recently met another man she fell in love with. The story of how she met Chuck and what I did without consultation is one of the topics in the next story

* * * * *

Thanks to all of you who voted. A vote is a comment of sorts, but I get no help on how to improve. Special thanks to those of you who offered feedback. I hope my writing is stiffening or wetting the appropriate targets better than it used to. How could it be better for you? The gift of your time in providing feedback will be accepted with gratitude.

12