All Comments on 'Princess Charming Ch. 03'

by ladyofdark1981

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You know I don't normally comment on stories, but even without what I do, you wouldn't look stupid. You're a brilliant writer who managed to suck me into each one of your stories like no other author has in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Input time. You're Majesty.

It's your majesty. Not you're. Please, please stop it. It's killing me. Also lose as in lose a game or lose a watch is spelled with one o.

You have some tense issues as well.

Straight up man on man stuff bothers me. If this goes too far that way I'll have to bail out. The king is becoming annoying. I wanted castor to take more of a stand. The dragon...didn't see that coming. Something of a lolwut moment for me.

AlcidesloverAlcidesloverover 12 years ago

@anon 08/05/11, are you perfect? I'd say not. Not even published authors and their editors get it perfect. What makes you so special? Did you not read the disclaimer on chapter 1 that this story contains bisexual themes? If you did what did you expect? Get over yourself.

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
yay dragon!!!

it's gonna talk to them isn't it? that would be awesome! please get the next chapter out soon!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous