Private Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,320 Followers

"Oh, Oh Yes fuck me hard, fill me up with your sweet hot cum, make me cum again."

My legs were aching from the forces I had put on them when I shoved my cock in her like I had been for the last 10 minutes, and I felt my spunk building up ready to fill her wet gash when it shot into her.

"Now, Fuck me Now woman, Oh Yeah, use that hot pussy on me!"

She was going wild, her pussy was gripping my cock, squeezing it tightly as she worked it for me. I shot my load in her, my body shook from the wonderful feeling as I came in her. Her hips bucking on my lower torso and her legs had wrapped around my waist, pulling me to her in her effort to keep me held between her fat thighs. Her pussy hair was matted with her juice and now my cum as it was being forced out of her from the thrusting we were both doing.

I finally could go no more and stopped, laying my head on her shoulder, her hands running down my back stopping to grasp my ass cheeks and squeezing them in her soft hands.

"Oh my God, that was so wonderful, I haven't had sex in months. I had almost forgotten what I was missing. Thank you so much Mr. Richardson!"

Her calling me Mr. Richardson while my cock was getting soft in her sloppy pussy sounded strange, but then I didn't care, I just smiled at her as my cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy. I got beside her on the couch and she surprised me again as she moved her face to my cum covered cock and began to suck it again. It felt too good still tingling from my orgasm and her tongue working her magic on it. When it was clean enough for her she took it out of her hot mouth, kissed the head of it and rested on her hip beside the couch, staring at it.

I played with her hair a minute then got up and used her restroom. I grabbed a washcloth from the rack and washed up, walking back in I saw she was still laying there, not having dressed yet. A glow on her face, smiling. I got my clothes and dressed.

"I think we have that bastard now thanks to your tape Mr. Richardson!"

"Yes Ma'am, that kind of evidence is hard to dispute."

I walked towards the door and she rose to kiss me goodbye, her tongue shot into my mouth, like she would never get another kiss the rest of her life. I kissed her back, then left. What a strange morning it had turned out to be, I show her the tape and she nearly rapes me to get back at her husband. I drove to my apartment, my day over, and not a bad way to earn $300.00 a day plus expenses. I showered and shaved and went to watch another tape in my collection. Then took a nap.

I was called to be a witness at their Divorce, They sat there acting like nothing was wrong, just another day to them. When his lawyer called me to the witness stand he turned on the VCR. We watched it, Mrs. Neal's face paled as she watched. Mr. Neal smirked.

"Who is that on the tape Mr. Richardson" Do you recognize the people involved?"

"Yes Sir I do!" I stated. "As a matter of fact I do."

"And can you identify them for the court please?"

"Yes Sir, The woman is Mrs. Neal, the man is me!"

"Thank you!"

Mr. Neal left the court a happy man, Mrs. Neal a crushed woman. As I walked towards the exit, Mr. Neal walked over to me his Mistress on his arm and handed me my check for $25.000.00

"Thank You Mr. Richardson, you did you job well!"

I never said I was an honest Private Eye, did I!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,320 Followers
12