Procured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

Lucy allowed Nadia to sit and eat with us after she had served the food, much as we did with Katia – they were sex-slaves rather than servants, after all, and when the newcomer looked timid at being invited to take her place at the table, Lucy asked Katia to explain to her. The explanation seemed to make them both giggle.

I, for one, couldn't take my eyes off Lucy's nipples, with their exotic rings, poking through the mesh of her dress. Sat opposite, she insisted on teasing my ankle with the tip of her pointed shoe, and looking at me from under half-lowered eyelids as she flicked out the tip of her tongue, showing me her tongue-stud, which she knew turned me on instantly.

When we had finished coffee, Lucy said, 'Katia, darling, would you please tell Nadia that she is to be whipped now. I know my dear Jimmy can't wait to fuck her little arse, too. She was too tired last night, and, anyway, we wanted to wait until we were all here tonight.' Katia spoke a few words to Nadia, who simply nodded expressionlessly.

Their big dining room-cum-salon had a gallery running around half its perimeter, supported by columns, and into one of these, Jimmy had set sturdy ringbolts above head-height. Now Lucy took the young Romanian girl over to this column, leading her gently by the hand. When they stood beside the column, Lucy reached to the back of the brunette's neck, lifting her heavy mane of hair out of the way, and quickly pulled down the zipper of her little black dress. She stood naked save for a black satin garter belt, the black stockings and her stilettos. Lucy, herself virtually naked in the almost non-existent dress, left her standing there while she fetched a carpet-bag from a cupboard I now knew well.

From it, she produced two pairs of handcuffs, and proceeded to cuff Nadia to the ringbolts, so that her arms were raised above her head, and she was facing the column. She was just below full-stretch, thanks to the height of her heels. Lucy then moved her long hair out of the way over her shoulder, caressing the girl's breasts as she did so.

'Katia,' said Lucy, 'Is she frightened?'

'I'll ask her,' said Katia, and approached the captive girl, saying something to her in her own language. She replied, and Katia said, 'Not really. She doesn't think you will hurt her.'

'Then tell her I will. And ask her if she wants to be whipped.'

Katia spoke to her again, and the new girl looked around, this time a bit more nervously, before she spoke again to Katia, at some length.

Katia said, 'It is hard to translate, but she says that, when she was first beaten, she was …….excited, I think, but then it was different, and not exciting. Now she feels….she gets…..excited again.'

'Well, let's see,' said Lucy, and, pushing Nadia's legs apart with her foot, she felt between them with a probing hand. 'Hmmm,' she said, 'yes, I think she likes the idea.'

Lucy then bent down and took a leather crop out of the bag, and took care to show it to Nadia, who turned away almost disdainfully. Her near-naked body presented a very tempting target, and Lucy licked her lips as she took careful aim, and then brought the crop swishing through the air expertly, to lash Nadia's soft tender flesh just below the shoulder-blades, where Lucy knew she would feel the agony at its worst. The young girl held back a stifled gasp as the crack of leather against flesh could be heard by all, and Katia, knowing me by now, already had my erect cock in her hand, having swiftly unzipped me while Lucy was taking aim. Sandra, a little slower, on the arm of the sofa, was kissing Jimmy deeply, aware that he was going to need his energies for later.

While Lucy was taking her time about her next stroke, the blood was already forming a red wheal along the track of the first, so I knew she was not sparing the punishment, and she lashed Nadia fiercely again, making the girl writhe and cry out, and little, 'Oh,' as the blow struck home at the left side of her back, just below her tits. Another red welt formed quickly, and another lash followed immediately, this time at the other side, and was followed in turn by a further little moaning cry, this time one which seemed to carry with it something of an amalgam of pain and ecstasy. The sound of it prompted Lucy to set aside the crop, and repeat her thrust into Nadia's sex with her hand.

'She's soaking,' Lucy reported, and then said, 'Just two more, I think.'

She thrashed her twice ferociously across her lovely, rounded buttocks, again leaving deep red stripes she would carry for many days, then pronounced herself satisfied with her handiwork. Nadia was moaning softly when Katia left me to release her cuffs, but was dry-eyed as Lucy led her to the sofa, and made her kneel on the floor in front of it, while she switched her attention to her husband, who was already in the arms of Sandra. Between the two of them, his ready weapon was soon pulled out of his trousers, and stood, proud and stiff, as Lucy bent to take a drop of pre-cum from his glistening crown with her studded tongue, and Sandra licked his whole length, cupping his heavy balls in her hands. Meanwhile Katia returned to me, and I watched the unfolding scene over her shoulder as she now lowered herself in luscious impalement onto my impatient shaft, her wet cunt literally pulsing with desire from having seen her friend suspended and whipped. As the velvet walls of her vagina sheathed me, I groaned with sheer joy, and saw that Lucy was now easing Nadia's legs apart while Sandra helped Jimmy guide his massive cock into their new slave's waiting arsehole. She cried out in real agony as he penetrated her – it must have been far worse than the whipping she had just received, as he forced his mighty tool past her young sphincter, and he fucked her brutally, as Katia rode me while I cupped her wonderful firm tits. Lucy was tonguing Sandra's sopping cunt, her little stud flicking busily at my wife's erect clitoris, as she moaned with total ecstasy.

In the car on our way home, I held Sandra's hand and she said quietly to me, 'We are very lucky, you know, Mark. Just a few months ago, our marriage was going nowhere much, then along came Katia.' She lowered her visor and looked in the vanity-mirror, and I took a simultaneous glance in the rear-view mirror. Katia was sleeping peacefully, her beautiful head on a cushion. She was a good slave.

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers
12