All Comments on 'Prom Date Ch. 02'

by lilactwist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disgusting...

Just filthy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ugh

Sick! This writer needs professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
....finally!

Finally someone who dare posting a scat story in here!

Don't bother the nasty comments! I'm sure we're many who enjoyed reading your story.

thanks a lot, for posting it, as pretty much every other of yours, it was a delight to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ugh....

To the sick being that actually gave a positive comment: Your revolting lot are a minority. Quit encouraging this disgusting cretin otherwise.

To the author of this story: This isn't a Part 2. It's just page 2 of Part 1. Also, you're a disgusting cretin. I hope you get a bacterial infection in your mouth from some fat slut's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck you, "Anonymous"; you're a Puritan dickhead

I realize that I'm going to appear as "anonymous", too, but that other "anonymous" sounds like Donald Wildmon in disguise. Hey, you bluenosed asshole: What in the fuck are you doing on a porn site? Having a quick, secret wank before you and the wife and kids go off to church? Fuck you and fuck your judgmental sanctimonious Puritan bullshit. LilacTwist is one of Literotica's best writers, as this story amply proves; she's been away too long, and I'm damn glad to see her back. Get the fuck out of here, you whiny puke, and leave the rest of us pervs to enjoy ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Different, but thanks for the eye opener!

Hi,

Not really thought along this avenue previously, but found it different, amusing and somehow disgustingly erotic! I have noticed many opinions on this, mostly against, but be realistic, it is only writing, if you are offended by it, don't read it! If you one of the few that partake of this fetish, then I am sure that you will have loved it. Accept it for what it is!!!

Thanks for your tale, it was also well written and easy to read, just to add to the fire!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so hot and well written

I LOVE your focus on all the tastes, and most especially all the smells, of sex, and the wonderfully graphic way in which you describe them. A huge turn-on!

Your stories are unique - Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sarah Ann

Sarah Ann sarahsoda was here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best scat stories on the net.

Totally wonderful. I love every part of it. A total turn on to read, and all I wish is more of the same. I Love your subject, and how you write it so beautifully. I 've totally enjoyed every story I've read that you write, and hope many more are coming in the future. This is Scat sex as it should be, & at its best, for those that love the flavor, and crave the smell.The nastier it smells the more loving it is. Great job !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlilactwist@lilactwist
I usually have a long-term partner, sometimes male, sometimes female. I just started a new story with a woman after being solo for about eight months. Most of my stories are based on some bit of truth. I love watersports, am clearly into brown, intelligent people, writers, goo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Prom Date Ch. 01 Previous Part
Prom Date Series Info