All Comments on 'Pulling Rank'

by Lady Jane Scarlet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Celebrating Sexual Desire

When two people were obviously made for each other there is an amazing regularity that they eventually find each other. One wonders whether this is by accident ,or whether fate ment this to happen. In any event this story really portrays in a very enjoyable manner what takes place when inhibitions are abandoned. The author is to be complimented for his ability to express this ecstasy.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start and very natural....

A very erotic and completely possible story. Sad to say....military wives do not wear rank. If an Officer wants to fuck an NCO's wife, or vice versa, that is entirely out of the realm of proper discipline when you get right down to it. Unfortunately rank is often "pulled" to make the affair the military's business, but with the proper leverage of legalism such a scenario would probably not hold up in court. I have, as an Officer, fucked NCO wives, and as a former NCO, I have fucked Officer's wives. Even when I was an Airman, I fucked one Captain's wife and she told me afterwards that she thought that I had impregnated her with my bastard son. She did not tell her Captain husband that the baby was not his and we even went back to fucking after she had the baby trying to make a full-blooded sibling for it--but I got overseas orders before we could get that done.

But like I said above, those military wives do not wear rank, unless of course that they are also military members.

Harper2Harper2almost 17 years ago
Well done!

Great story Lady Jane! You really explored the sensuality of your characters, sripping away the veneer of military morality and exposing the power of sex........ Well done!

Harper2Harper2almost 17 years ago
Well done!

Great story Lady Jane! You really explored the sensuality of your characters, sripping away the veneer of military morality and exposing the power of sex........ Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
15?

15 years later, and this is still a hot little story! Thanks for it Lady Jane Scarlet wherever you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous