Punky's Diary, 3/2/07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only wished she was naked, and then I had to stop myself thinking those things because the alcohol'll probably evaporate quicker than my thicker pussy goo and I'd have to order another drink!

So then the thing ends and I now have my wrap on and it's hanging down in back to cover things up and suddenly Charlie's floating out like she's lifted on clouds and comes to me and we hug. We do that European cheek kissing shit which is really cool I think, but as she's kissing my second cheek, she whispers softly in my ear.

"I want you so badly I'm almost gushing up my own crack right now." she says, and my cunt flexes inside and I'm so close to cumming it's pathetic. Then she steps back and nods at my escort, and him and me get in the limo and we leave her standing there waving.

I'd kinda hoped she'd hop in with us, but obviously there's lots of other stuff a high fashion model has to do before leaving work.

Shit.

Then we're off and my escort's loosening his tie and relaxing. Tough gig—I know! Except a moment later he gets a call on his cell and he's nodding, talking French (of course) and hangs up. He knocks on the driver window and it rolls down, he talks in French to the driver and then the window rolls up.

"Lady Charlene wishes that we meet her for a late night snack," he says in polite but really awkward English. "But for us first to change into less formal attire. We will head to the apartment." I nod and then we're there a little while later. I'm escorted up to the apartment where the guy goes off into a guest room to change while I go into the master bedroom to do the same. I put on the Slummy Stuff I arrived in, go out to the living room and few minutes later the dude comes out in jeans and leather jacket and is all set to go.

He's still so elegant looking though.

A short drive in the other direction (I didn't even know which way North was), and we're let out at this busy looking bistro or whatever it's called. Charlie is at the front and screams when she sees us. She has to scream because the place is about as loud as the club where my band played. We hug and do the Euro-kissy thing and then she does the same to Paul, my escort (who only now told me his name), and then we all go in following the maitre di to a table all the way in back.

So we're sitting there and I'm all screaming and congratulating her and shit, and she looks all glowy and happy and it's just a wonderful feeling. I'm asking her how long she's been modeling and how great and beautiful she was (and is, even with her street clothes on (designer shit obviously) and the place is cool because everyone else is just into their own conversations and nobody's looking.

"Thanks so much," Charlie says. "I've been doing it for about five years now. Started off just as a joke, something to bug the parents if they found out, but...they never did. I guess I can relate to you liking being onstage and stuff; same thing for me. Something different to do that's outside of what I normally do.

"Which really is nothing..." she ends with.

Then there's like eight camera lenses stuck in our faces and Paul is holding his hand up and flashes are going off till I can't see shit, and one guy leans in close to Charlie.

"Charlene," he says to her. "Is there any truth to the rumor that you're actually a man disguised as a woman?"

I'm about to knock the guy's teeth out, seriously, but then another of the paparazzi bumps shoulders with him as he waits there for the answer.

"Knock it off Mark," the second guy tells the first guy. "That's old-fucking news already—where you been? You saw the proof. Everybody—the whole world—knows she's a chick dimwit."

I like this guy. The first guy backs away but goes on snapping pictures. There's other questions but then the waiters and some beefy looking security guys come and escort the photogs out of the place. They're snapping pictures of other celebrities that must've been there. I didn't see any, but hey.

"God, does that happen often?" I ask Charlie. Paul's smoothing his coat out and looking around.

"Not that much," she tells me. "Mostly when I'm out in public like this, which isn't very often. If Paris or one of the others is around they mostly ignore me, so I guess I'm second or third in their sights. What the fuck, right?"

"Yah, what-the-fuck."

So we order and I get a beef sandwich thingie with juice all over and I chow down. Man I didn't know I was that hungry! And so we're all eating and then I notice this cool blue satin coat moving nearer and nearer to our table. I look up and it's that Rolling Stones guy—the singer. He's smiling and crouching over like he's sneaking up, but Charlie sees him and turns and throws her arms out to him.

"Uncle!" she's saying to him and I'm all WTF? They do the Euro-kissy stuff and it's so elegant and polite I can't believe it.

Well, I can actually.

"So sorry to hear about your parents, sweetheart," he says, and he's so soft-spoken and polite it's incredible. He says he knows it's been awhile but he'd been busy and all, so, sorry for the long overdue condolences and whatever. Charlie introduces me and Paul and he's like a total gentleman. Then he turns to Charlie again.

"When's your next show?" he asks. "I loved Marco's collection tonight.

"Aw, next year maybe," Charlie tells him. "I'm just doing it for fun, you know?"

"I know how that is, darling. Same here, really...." Then he glances around. "Well, must be off. So great to see you; nice to meet you all as well...."

He's just so sweet. Then they kiss each other 'farewell,' or that French version which I can't pronounce, and he leaves.

"You know him?" I ask, and duh, it's obvious, but I just had to say it. Charlie nods.

"He and dad were friends from way back," she tells me, and then she stuffs a huge forkful of some pasta and sauce in her mouth.

I'm still fucking buzzing from seeing that guy and the show and everything. I chomp another big mouthful of food and chew it with total contentment.

After dinner we all pile in the car and Paul gets dropped off at the agency and then it's just Charlie and me. We're sitting on opposite sides of the rear seat, gazing out as the Parisian streetlights go flashing by, and at one point I look over at her and, truth be told, fall more deeply in love with her than I ever thought possible.

Scary territory, though—especially for me.

And I'm looking at her and seeing that's she's returned to being the Charlie I first met; just wistful looking as she's thinking some deep, private thoughts and stuff. I'd seen this other side of her tonight where she's in the glare of the lights and she was like this other person; totally comfortable and happy-looking and really totally in her element. But now I'm seeing that other side, 'my' side I guess, and it's familiar but...a little sad in a way. I mean, you get the idea sometimes that 'stars' and all that shit are like that all the time, but there's only a few people who know what they're like in private.

I find I'm smiling to myself and at her and it's cool because she doesn't even know I'm thinking all this shit.

Then she looks over, sees me looking and smiles.

"Even if I told you," she tells me, "You wouldn't believe how horny I am right now...."

Now okay, I've had chicks tell me shit like that, but the way Charlie said it made a warm quiver go all through my body, from my belly-button all up through my chest and down my arms and legs. I scoot over and get beside her and we're kissing in seconds. Total tongue-stuffing kissing, taking a breath only once in a while. It's like a volcano has suddenly exploded and we're kissing and smearing our lips together and gasping and getting all flushed—all in a matter of a minute and a half!

But before fingers start unbuttoning things and tits and pussy and cock get fondled, Charlie sits back. She punches the intercom button.

"Please go straight back to the apartment, Jeff," she sighs.

"Very well, ma'am," the answer comes back, and Charlie takes a breath and looks at me like she's never seen me before.

"You drive me crazy, Punky," she says.

"Look who's talking," I smile at her, and then there's another huge urge and we're like electric magnets slamming together again.

This time I reach my hand down her pants and between her legs and feel the firm, curving length of her thing tucked up under her. I reach further back till I feel the ridge of the head of the thing and I start to diddle it like I would diddle any woman's clit. Charlie moans straight in my mouth and our lips explode apart and she gasps. She leans back against the door and her pelvis rolls up and I so wanna make her gush it's stupid! I keep rubbing and she starts undulating and squirming in her seat and I'm going 'oh my god, she's gonna squirt into the seat of her panties!'

I push the front of her shirt up and she's not wearing a bra so I start sucking her nipples as I keep my hand working down inside her jeans. Her hips are flailing and gyrating, her one leg is stuck straight out over the floor and this incredible storm just keeps slamming through and around both of us. I can't control it. I can't stop, but then the limo slows and slows and finally stops, and the car moves as the driver gets out, and Charlie and me stop what we're doing and hurry to get things buttoned and zipped up, get our shirts pulled down (her hand had been groping my tits) and catch our breath.

We're still panting when the driver opens the door for us, and Charlie rushes out, waits for me, thanks the guy and then grabs my hand and starts running toward the doors. We dash through the lobby, waving at the desk people as we go, and then we're in the elevator.

Charlie's stripping her shirt off. I can't believe it because it's an elevator, but then I'm going 'stupid, it only goes right up to the apartment!'

Then Charlie's topless and her beautiful boobs are calling out to me, but now I'm yanking my shirt off and she's taking her heels off and is yanking her zipper down, and the elevator stops, the doors open and we almost tumble out of the elevator and onto the plush carpet of the foyer. Clothes are flying off and suddenly both of us are totally naked. The lights are out but the window shades are wide open so there's some light, and in that dimness I see Charlie's dong sticking straight up at one point and just lunge for it.

So then we're rolling and squirming and finally get on our sides and are doing this incredible sixty-nine thing like it's the last moments before an asteroid hits the Earth or something. I'm sucking her and sucking her and she's eating me, but I know she's gonna cum first because her thing gets to that one point where it's completely solid and stiff (and I should know the difference by now!), and I'm sucking fast and have my lips tight and I'm just waiting for it to come out at any second. She finally stops tonguing me and lays back and I'm sucking furiously and it's just about to go off and then all the lights come on at once and we hear "Surprise!"

I nearly peed on myself!

We both instantly grab for whatever clothes we can reach and Charlie, like an acrobat or something, jumps to her feet in front of me, protecting me from the gaze of like 50 people standing there with champagne bottles and cake and decorations.

I think they got more of a surprise than even we did!

But Charlie had done that cute little instinctive back-flip of her erection before she even stood and jammed jeans and shirt over her front, and I'm scrambling around behind her to at least get my shirt on, and I look up Charlie's exposed backside and see that her cock, her totally red, totally swollen dick, is jutting out from between the backs of her smooth thighs, looking like it's going to explode any moment.

"Oh hi everyone!" Charlie says, holding her clothes to her with one arm while waving to them with the other. I'm still on my knees and start to stand with my shirt on and holding my jeans over my groin, but then I hear "Ooooh...ohhhh—what a nice surprise!"

—Except the Ooooh...ohhhh part sounds real familiar. I glance down and Charlie's spurting and squirting all down the backs of her legs and onto the carpet! I'd gotten her past the point of no return obviously, and she was standing there waving at all our unexpected guests while she orgasmed!

Then her legs seemed to go wobbly (gee I fucking wonder why), and I stood and caught her just as she was starting to collapse. Now I could feel cum leaking down on the tops of my feet as I stood behind her holding her up, and then two of the domestics came rushing up, covering us both with pillows and (I guess) an extra tablecloth, and they helped me usher poor Charlie into the main bedroom.

Fuck it was awful!

When we were behind closed doors, Charlie came out of her 'faint' which it wasn't really, but close enough. The domestics had covered us both with quickly stripped off blankets and stood at a distance seeing if we needed anything. Charlie raised her head weakly and told them she was okay, told them to tell the guests that she'd be right out, and then waved them off. When we were alone, she turned to me and had this dazed-but-content look in her face.

"You are just so incredible!" she almost laughed. I chuckled, but it wasn't really a funny moment, as you might well imagine.

"So are you," I told her. You didn't even blink and played right along with everything. Well, pretty well, since we were both caught completely naked...."

"Do you think anyone saw my...you know what?" she asked.

"I don't think anyone could, you're so fast with that little flip-thingie you do." I told her. She smiled, and then started to get up. I helped her.

"Well, let's go see to our guests, huh?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"They are mostly old friends, some new, but all just here to congratulate me, is all." she breathed. "C'mon, lady, let's get tidied up and go out..."

So we did; me borrowing one of Charlie's shorter dresses and wearing the same shoes I'd had on at the show.

Fucking incredible.

The half-assed excuse about Charlie being overwhelmed by the sudden surprise was gulped down by everyone. They had nothing to make fun of or tell the press about anyhow; they actually all were very supportive and genuinely glad things were okay.

That was proven when not a single mention was made of the flash of bare skin they'd obviously all seen quite well in the bright living room lights! I guess when people are your true friends, they can overlook a lot because, well, shit like that just don't matter, you know?

So the party went on, toasts were made, a speech too actually, then some cake and the champagne. Thing was though, I got the feeling that the people, aside from being great and being so totally cool—and who knew exactly what the fuck had been going on—started to politely excuse themselves way before I thought a party with that many people should'a broken up. It was over in like an hour and I would'a thought something that elegant should have lasted at least three.

So then there we were alone—finally—and Charlie thanked and dismissed the domestics, waited for them to clear out, and then walked straight over to me, put her arms straight out over my shoulders and kissed me on the mouth.

Sighing, she said "...now...where were we?"

I kissed her nose.

"I'm thinking it was somewhere around the second or third 'Oooh!', no?"

"You're right," she whispers almost in my mouth. "And you know what? The seams of my gaff are just about to split open, I'm so horny. Blame the champagne if you want, but I blame you; you wearing my dress and making it look so spectacularly sexy...."

We hug and my hand 'accidentally' drifts down her back and over the smooth curve of her butt. My fingers find the invisible edge of her briefs—her 'gaff' which has a pocket that she tucks her business into so it doesn't show—and with my middle finger I follow the edge until I find what I'm looking for. When I feel the knob of the backward pointing head of her cock, I give it a gentle tap with my fingertip.

Charlie gasps and I know she wasn't lying—it's totally swollen!

But before I can twirl her around and go to my knees so I can get my head up under the back of her skirt and suck that luscious cock-head between my lips, she takes my exploring hand and suddenly drags me off to the bedroom.

* * *

We didn't rise until almost one the following afternoon but it wasn't due to jetlag for the most part.

I remember my old boss Morgan saying something about Fuck Bunnies.

That's what Charlie and me were the rest of the night (well, morning) of the premier of Marco's new collection and into the next day pretty much. We shared some nice warm 'tea' too, first thing after we got up, but we didn't even bother with cups or saucers 'n shit because the huge bathroom gave us way more than enough room to 'spread' out and indulge!

Later, over a late breakfast, as we lounged in robes on the veranda overlooking part of the city, I realized my eyes kept going back to the long, beautiful legs that kept appearing through the bottom of Charlie's breeze-blown robe. I mean here was Paris stretched out before us, and those luscious legs kept catching my eye over and over again, and I knew that they (and prettily pointing things at their ends) would be on the menu for our early supper.

Still, I knew I could really get into Paris.

The City I mean!

TO BE CUNTINUED

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Time Spent Apart Time away from girlfriend brings out the kink.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Office Legs Another boring day at the office, turns into foot sex.in Fetish
Dis-Tance Husband Jerry spies exhibitionist wife Loren with man friend.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Conference Stocking leg fetish cheats with younger woman at conference.in Fetish
Finger Food Dr. N starts her practice with some self love.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories