Finger Food

Story Info
Dr. N starts her practice with some self love.
1.6k words
4.3
10.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Natalya Fetishnaya, sex therapist. She liked the way that looked on the door of her office and the way it sounded as she read her archaic looking business card, but everyone had recommended getting them, so she did. Maybe patients in therapy were less likely to lose a piece of cardboard than their phones, she thought.

It was the first day at her new office and she was a bit nervous to get started, but she figured that was normal and after a patient or two things should settle down. At least that's what she kept telling herself. Her first patient wasn't until eleven o'clock that morning, so she puttered around making sure everything was just right. She probably rearranged the old magazines in the waiting area ten times before she finally just sat down in her office and started going through some journal articles that she pinned for reading later. October was a strange month in general, but she wondered why all the articles seemed to be focused on sex, or related at least.

Finally, eleven o'clock rolled around and she heard the buzz at her office door. She hadn't had the time to hire any staff yet so the patients were just supposed to buzz outside to be let in. She got up and walked calmly out to the lobby and then opened the outside door. She unlocked it and welcomed the patient in. She was expecting a man, but apparently Tyler was now an acceptable female name as well. She had no idea since the appointment booking was done online.

"Welcome, I'm Dr. Natalya, you must be Tyler?" Dr. N tried to sound calm and professional, but was a mess inside.

"Yes, I'm here for my session." The sweetest voice came out of one of the prettiest mouths Dr. N had ever seen. She was getting aroused just saying hello to this woman, maybe she should be going to therapy herself, she thought. She took a couple deep breaths and welcomed Tyler into the waiting area.

"We can just go right into my office. Have a seat anywhere you feel comfortable. If you feel like the traditional couch would work then please sit there and decide how you want to chat, face to face, lying back and relaxing, it's whatever works for you. I don't like to force anyone into a particular setting if they don't want it." Dr. N still was forcing herself to remain calm as not only was she nervous for day one but was getting increasingly warm in the presence of Tyler.

Tyler sat down in one of the regular chairs facing Dr. Natalya's desk. She seemed to be pretty confident in her choice and was much more relaxed than the doctor herself.

"So, Tyler, tell me a little about why you made an appointment in the first place?" Dr. N started simply.

"Well, I think I may have an eating disorder, or at least some things to work out with food if nothing else. Most of my friends seem to have issues with the way I eat or tease my food into a mouthwateringly delicious orgasm as they usually say." Tyler went right to the point and caught Dr. N off guard as she coughed to clear her throat after almost choking from what she heard. "Are you all right doctor?" Tyler looked straight at Dr. N as she asked this.

Dr. N looked over at her and all she could focus on was her mouth, and the thought of her making love to her food. "I'm fine, I just swallowed funny. Please continue."

"Umm, okay. So, the other day I was out with friends and we had some appetizers. I reached for a chicken strip and dipped it in the most amazing sauce I've ever tasted. My mouth came alive when I slid the end of it in and let out a deep, satisfied sigh as I closed my lips over it and took a bite. My mouth lingered on the chicken strip as I ran my tongue along my lip to catch a little sauce before it dripped onto my shirt." Tyler explained everything in just too much detail for the doctor as she shifted in her chair and her skirt rode up slightly exposing the skin of her thigh above her stocking.

"And, what was your friends' reactions like to this display? I assume they were not shy in their responses?" Dr. N tried to ask a gentle question in her best therapist voice, but she was distracted by her patient who was growing more attractive by the minute. Had she missed just how pretty this woman was because of her own nervousness or was she losing it? Mentioning dripping sauce on her shirt caused Dr. N to just stare at the very full bust stuffed into a tight blouse and realized that no matter what Tyler would have done, sauce was getting on those tits at some point that night.

"Well, first they giggled and made fun of me for the food stuff, but then it went deeper to my relationship struggles and it started to hurt. But I kept going for dinner anyway since I was hungry and they usually stop, but that night was different for some reason. French fries and I got the same reactions, onion rings and they were all stupid like licking pussy flicking their tongues through the hole as if they knew how to do that themselves. They know I'm bi, so they get their digs in there too. Especially Becks, or Becky, I'm never sure which on she prefers, and to be honest I don't think I care with the way she carries on. She's kind of the worst of them all really." Tyler continued explaining her issues.

"So, first I think you need new friends. I don't see how this is healthy for you. Second, so you enjoy your food, good for you. Food is meant to be savored not just gulped down. Now I agree you might be a little more into your food than most people, but so what? So, what happened next?" Dr. N offered some counsel and hoped Tyler would continue since she was getting much hotter and could feel her panties getting slightly damp.

"Well, the rest of dinner went okay, but then we got dessert. And if anything gives me an instant orgasm it's a good dessert." Tyler said setting Dr. N off even more.

Dr. Natalya shifted a little more in her chair and let her legs relax and fall to the side. She slid her hand under her skirt and touched her crotch. The sensation of her fingers lightly touching her lips drove her slightly over the edge and she tried to suppress a slight gasp, but she couldn't hold it in.

"Doctor, is everything okay?" Tyler asked looking over at the doctor and saw she was a bit flushed and not exactly focused.

"Yes, Tyler. Just had a weird feeling pass through me. Continue, please." Dr. N answered, her voice low and rough as she was as aroused as she ever remembered being.

"Umm, okay again. So, dessert was this chocolate mousse mess with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, ice cream and some other stuff. I took a small plate of everything and just dug in. I couldn't control myself as the chocolate just took over and almost made me cum. I'm a slut for anything chocolate and I assume my friends just get that dessert to watch me and get off or something." Tyler continued and touched a few more buttons for Dr. N as she was running her hand against the outside of her panty, running a finger along the edge and sliding the fabric to the side so she could feel her wetness and her heat. Her fingers were drenched as soon as she touched her lips and she let a finger slide inside. Her gasps and moans were unable to be subdued now as she was at her peak arousal. She didn't care what her patient thought as she dug her hands into her lips and rubbed her clit, catching glimpses of Tyler watching her rub herself silly until she was close to orgasm. She peaked and her breathing grew heavy and erratic as she slowly recovered a very intense, quick orgasm.

"Excuse me doctor, but did you just cum listening to me talk about my eating disorder?" Tyler asked in disbelief.

"That is not an eating disorder, my dear. That is a gift you need to learn how to use better and all your friends tease you because they are jealous. You just need to confront them about it and be direct. I think you might learn something about them if you do. So, same time next week then? Maybe we can make it past some of your insecurities around this issue." Dr. N breathlessly explained and hoped there would be another session as the doctor had many issues she needed to work out with Tyler as well.

Tyler stood up and made for the exit, a little confused and slightly betrayed as she thought the doctor should have been more professional about it. But, she really seemed to like Dr. N and the doctor certainly enjoyed talking to her.

"Sure. Same time next week, but maybe we can set some ground rules about behavior for the next session?"

Dr. N smiled back at her, happy to know she would be able to work with Tyler on her issues some more, as this session went much better than she hoped. "Splendid. Same time next week, and dress comfortably."

Tyler thought that last request was a bit odd, but she just smiled to herself as she left.

"Best first day ever." Dr. N whispered to herself. "I think this might actually work out okay."