All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 12'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
excellent chapter

i agree it was a bit short but what it lacked in length it was more then made up for by the quality of the writing looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please please write more

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
i hope your happy

I'm reading this at 2 o'clock in the morning angry enough to flip the table too tired actually go flip 1..... WONDERFUL STORY!!!!

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
Waiting With Baited Breath!!!!!!!!

P;ease send in the next chapter as soon as you can. I think I am in lust with Keith...lol

Need to know if he saves her and will Keith find his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awwww

Like kids in a candy store

MORE PLEASE!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Not disappointingly short at all.

You made it to two pages, at least! Thanks for posting and I hope the situation in your personal life resolves itself.

shyintxshyintxover 11 years ago
Nooooooooooo

You can't kill off Kate.

KayadaleKayadaleover 11 years ago
Good story

. Can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
post soon

Post as soon as you can please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

Please give us more. I need to find out what's happening.....

vivavixenvivavixenover 11 years ago

Aaah! I can't take the stress! I need Kate to be alright, and Zac to somehow come up with a hitherto-unconcieved-of manner of sucking up to Ally. (They might actually need to spend a decade apart and be reintroduced)

Please develop superhuman typing skills so this can all be resolved immediately.

NikkiAKLNikkiAKLover 11 years ago
Can't stop now

I need more, quickly!!! Type faster please....

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
Reader angst

Wow talk about a cliffhanger this is definitely one. I can't wait to see what happens. Please hurry with the next chapter.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 11 years agoAuthor
Delayed

Dear Readers, I know that it has been a long time since I updated my story- I got engaged and have had a lot on my plate recently, which means that my writing has had to take a back bench. I am working on the next chapter when I can, but it will take some time. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yea!

I just discovered your story! Please don't listen to the haters. This is one of the most interesting stories I have read in a long time. Congrats on your engagement. Love your writing, evil villian, strong female, tall, dark,vunerable, handsome leader male, delicious conflict,with a hint of mystery as to who Ally really is. Come on folks, what more can you ask for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

Omg! Where's the rest?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE!!!

OMG I just read all 12 chapters and I can't wait for the rest of the story!! Please keep the story line going!

ShadowsungShadowsungover 11 years agoAuthor
Bad News

I know I have delayed once already, but I am going to do it again.

Last sunday (6 days ago) I had to put my dog to sleep. She was 13 years old, I got her when I was 10 and she was my first ever pet. She died in my arms and my mother and brother (the 2 who knew her as long as me) couldn't be there to say goodbye. It was sudden- Cancer blocked her uthethra and she couldn't relieve herself. Her bladder got to full capacity and there was nothing we could do for her but let her sleep before she got into any real pain of her bladder bursting or her kidneys failing. It has taken me until now to let you all know. I am so heartbroken, and I need to grieve. I have never lost anyone before so I am really lost at the moment.

I appreciate that some of you may feel let down because you really want to know how the story ends. I know, and I want to see this story and my other completed, but I am in no condition emotionally to write. I must ask once again that you maintain patience and not give up on my tales.

Thank you to those who have been sending me encouragement, congratulations over my engagement and positive messages. They truly make my day and make me glad that I posted my stories.

xxx Shadowsung

HayloKittehHayloKittehover 11 years ago
Sadface

I am truly sorry about what you are having to go through. Ive never been through it myself exactly like that but I know what it feels like to loose someone or something. Take as much time as you need! We will always be here waiting...no matter what! Don't rush it, take your time. I'm sending my love your way! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So sorry to hear about your dog :( glad to know that your still around and haven't

abandoned your stories. Found them both today and couldn't stop reading, such fantastic work. Can't waited to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dear Shadow -- Not much to say except I'm sorry and please accept my condolences. Please take as much time as you need to deal with your loss and ignore the pressure exerted by some to continue right this very moment.

Really loving this series, and like most everyone, cannot wait to read more. Please hang in there!

ranae1981ranae1981about 11 years ago
Hope u get back to writing soon

I love this story its great i just finished all of it and hope to read more soon.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
Thanks,

Hoping for more soon and sorry for your loss and hope you can move on and be happy now!!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Again sorry

About your loss. On a lighter note, how are the wedding plans going and the story line?

RanddeazyRanddeazyalmost 11 years ago

I love your writing, and I am eagerly awaiting the final chapters for Pure Moonlight! Congratulations on you engagement! My condolences for your loss.

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 11 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted!

I have just submitted Chapter 13 of Pure Moonlight! It should be up in a few days, squee!

Long time coming, more to follow shortly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shakespeare

This reminds me of the play Othello where Iago (the supposed trusted advisor) , through lies, makes Othello kill his wife in a jealous rage

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 9 years ago
??

Getting old fast. Too many, too many, too much...... just too something. Love the start, the middle is really sluggish., hoping for a grand finale.

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous