All Comments on 'Pushing Boundaries Ch. 07'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tuty0201tuty0201almost 13 years ago

more please !!! dont take that long.....

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
As Always

you get me with every chapter. I left comments on the previous chapter wondering how Alex was going to save Keana. Well I never expected love to be the answer, yet it seems to fit so well. And can Kian really be upset over the mating of his daughter to Alex, I mean it did help to bring her back home? Oh wait, did I say Kian was her dad? The fur may yet fly where Alex is concerned. I suggest he make fast friends w/Fiona!

As always a wonderful cliffhanger. I will most defiantly be watching for the next chapter!!!!!!!

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years ago
Yes!

*laugh* glad to see you worked your way through it! Great chapter and very interesting!

warmicw30warmicw30almost 13 years ago
yaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooo

so glade you have start writing again (pls donot stop)love you story and the way you tell then keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So glad to have you back. Great chapter, and I look forward to the next!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

so sad this chapter is over once more :(

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
Welcome back

This section says it all...

Alex looked at all the men in his room and wondered why no blood had been shed yet. A distressed Alpha, a frantic Vampire, two Beta wolves --his dad and Dominic --and then there's the Pureblood Draven.

An unlikely ensemble but a task force nonetheless. Alex felt puny.

The testosterone flying around that room meant big trouble for the hiding lab. I can't wait to read what they do after learning what Key has been put through!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
awesome

as always. I love your stories. Hurry with more please. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ok you deserve more praise.

i'm glad you don't post comments under multiple fake id's like so many non-human authors.

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
More soon please!

Thanks, once again for a great chapter! How are they ever going to solve this dilemma?

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookalmost 13 years ago
I LOVE it

I love your stories and can't wait for the next chapter of Pushing Boundaries, I hope it coming very soon.

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Nice reading!

Great story line, lot's of likeable characters and as always, a very entertaining read.

Thanks again author! Looking forward to more from you.

BlahBLAGHBlahBLAGHalmost 13 years ago
Awww

Im glad that they mated, i cant wait to see where this goes from here! i DEFINATELY hope that it is sooner that later!

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
So Glad!

Such a great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More pleaseee!

This is an awesome series. Really a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous