Pushing My Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We melted together like we belonged that way - connected at our loins. My cock slipped into her naturally, and I marveled at how she could still feel so tight to me. After all, I'd been stretching her for quite a while with the jellee dildo. Regardless, as her velvet folds wrapped around my shaft, I grew to full size within her. Her knees rose and I slipped my arms under them, raising her butt obscenely, until her pussy was at the perfect angle for my deepest penetration.

Our eyes were locked together as our bodies joined in that magical way. I've never experienced it with anyone else. Instinct drove us together - again and again, faster and faster. The head of my cock was brushing her cervix on every inward stroke - adding to the maddening lust that swept over us. I felt increased friction, and then I banged against the back of her womb, and I knew that I had swollen to the point where my body had completely taken over. My hips were pounding against her upturned twat at a frantic pace, and she was writhing beneath me, lost in the throes of a pleasure/pain that neither of us could control.

Collapsing against her, I kissed her neck and cheek and ear, before bending to suck the curve of her neck, where it joins her shoulder. My hands reached back to grab both of her perfect buttocks, and with that increased leverage I was ramming deeper inside her than ever before. Her short breaths were hot and rapid in my ear. As I relentlessly hammered her, she began to cry out, making "unh-unh" noises, louder and louder.

Her pussy contracted around my cock. And then it let go, and then it even grabbed me again. Her pussy began milking me as we rocked toward our ultimate orgasm. My cock decided to let go - to join her at the peak of our lovemaking - to mix our deliriously erotic juices - to cum together. She was saying something - "...yes..." - and then "...feel it?" and then my body turned inside out as my glands pumped her full of cum. My balls drew up against me and pulsed in their efforts to empty their hot product.

She was whispering, "Did you feel it? Did you...?", but I wasn't really listening - I was concentrating on the incredible sensations of her inner tissues as I kept sliding into her wetness. Slower, and less deeply, but still moving, I pushed my softening cock back and forth through her vagina, until I finally couldn't move.

She was pinned beneath me, and I'm a big guy, but she didn't complain. She was practically incoherent. As she relaxed and drifted off I showered her with kisses, but she couldn't respond. She was so exhausted - so totally fucked out - and so thoroughly satisfied. She finally complained that she couldn't move, but I didn't get off of her right away. I just lay on top of her, resting and basking in the warmth of our lovemaking, until I began to worry that I might suffocate her.

Eventually, I rolled off of her. We cleaned up, and then she curled up and fell into a deep sleep. But, it had been such a hot experience that I was still fired up. Although my body wasn't ready for more, my mind was going a million miles an hour. So I sat down to write about our experiences. While most of this story was recorded that night, I had to finish it later.

You see, when I awoke in the morning I was hard again. Rock hard. I started kissing and hinting, and then groping her, but she wasn't really ready for more fucking (she was probably a little sore.) So when I started groping her and hinting that I wanted to make love again, she contrived to sneak me into the laundry room without the kids noticing.

There, she pulled up my shirt as I dropped my trousers and briefs. When my cock sprang forth, she began to lick my nipples and fondle my privates. I stroked my cock hard and fast - eyes closed - mentally reliving the erotic adventure of the night before. My balls suddenly tightened up, and then they let go... I shook and quivered from her squeezing and caresses as my cum sprayed out onto a basket of dirty clothes. She seemed pleased - she enjoys watching me cum, and I was thrilled with the way she was caressing me.

That was the start of a very fine day. I only hope we can have a lot more days and nights like that!

12