All Comments on 'Pussywhipped Again'

by noteye

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IF ONE OF MY BUDDIES HAS A G.F LIKE THAT

1 question...Does she swallow, TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Idea is great, but...

You need to learn the mechanics of writing. Every time a new person speaks, a new paragraph is formed. It makes it much easier to read. I read this only because it was short, if it had been two pages I wouldn't have bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good premise

Good premise, needs an editor and the tense has to stay the same (if you use present tense, use it throughout). Otherwise keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Ignore the other comments...your stories are some of the few that really hit it just right if you ask me. They are the sexiest stories I've read that are actually realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

Tbh, this site is full of people who think they're actual writers.. This, in my opinion, was a great story and people commenting on it going "Needs an editor" makes me laugh pretty hard. For example, my story didn't get approved because of poor punctuation... The punctuation was fine, just that whoever read it was a fucking moron!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice.

I was shocked to realize at the end on how much I liked it... keep it up

NetoruNetoruover 9 years ago
I want more!

Love it. Hope you write a sequel. Would love to hear how she deals with your girlfriend.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Pussywhipped ala mode

He enjoyed it, I enjoyed it. Poor Laura. Sounds like Heather planned to keep him this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So the little head rules?

This was just stupid. Bitch slap her and walk away. What's she going to do? Bite him? Laughably bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous