Quattro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God!" thought Cindy in her furtive dream, "His cock feels SO GOOD!" So many days Cindy would come home from work after being around this man for eight hours, and would fantasize about what it would be like to fuck him. She knew he was attracted to her. She had seen him looking at her tits and her ass. She really liked it when he looked at her. She even made a point of giving him good views, and sometimes made eye contact with him when she knew he'd been checking her out. He never behaved inappropriately, however. "Damn it!" Cindy would think. She really wanted him to flirt with her, but he just didn't. He only looked. But he looked at her with a palpable hunger. She really, really liked that. She really liked to think about his mouth, his hands, his big, thick black cock. She knew it was big and thick. He wasn't the only one who looked. She knew if he really wanted to, she would let him fuck her. She let him fuck her all the time in her fantasies. She would come home in the morning, strip naked, get out her oils and her dildo, lay in the bed and fantasize about what was happening in her dream right now.

In her dream she lifted her head from sucking Jillian to look into the man's blazing eyes. Licking her full lips, she begged him to fuck her brains out. Her face dipped back down between Jillian's thighs and, moaning into her cousin's drenched pussy, she ate her with renewed abandon.

Jillian was the first to come. She bucked and wailed, drizzling sticky juice all over her cousin's face. Suddenly, Cindy felt the big cock in her jerk and clearly sensed giant jets of thick cum spurting deep within her. The huge orgasms before and behind her triggered Cindy's, and she began to come and come and come.

In the real world, Cindy's hand had busily worked her little shorts down her hips, partially exposing her little pussy. Her shirt, thanks to all the squirming, had also ridden up higher. Cindy's creamy breasts were not completely exposed, but her hardened nipples were visible much of the time.

Michael watched his wife writhe in her sleep, listened to her low, sexually-charged moaning, and noticed her fingers alternating between fast and slow masturbation. Cindy was dripping, that was for sure, the wet sounds were easier to hear than his wife's moans.

Michael's hand stroked much more slowly. Continuing the pace he'd been maintaining would have resulted in an orgasm for certain, and Michael wanted to watch this entire show. At that time, however, Cindy began to cum. Michael threw caution aside and jacked his cock hard and fast as he watched his wife's whimpering, bucking orgasm. Semen spurted out the end of Michael's dick in big, arching jets. Gob after gob flew through the air and onto the bedroom carpet. The last bits, however, simply oozed from the tip of Michael's cock and rolled down the side of his hand. Doubled over with the strength of his orgasm, Michael tasted the last tingling sensation, his cum-covered hand gripping his cock, which now became hyper-sensitive, although still somewhat hard. Cindy was awake and watching him from their bed.

They smiled at each other.