All Comments on 'Quincunx Ch. 30'

by Beatnic_jazzman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the story

I hope you post another chapter soon. Thank you!

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
Solid 4 star story with some feedback

The reason it's not a five star story is because it lacks any real tension or drama. For instance, there was no consequence from him robbing the banker blind. Is the wizard council not worried that thousands of gold mysteriously went missing without a trace? Then, no one questions why the second son of a very minor land owner has enough gold to purchase a house, stables, horses, servants, and new furnishings? Between the inconsequential nature of the gold, the really boring/easy wizard battle, and the lack of family or love drama, this story completely lacks a very crucial part.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 6 years ago
Epilogue, Epilogue, Epilogue

Even fairy tales have "and they lived happily ever after."

While there's certainly room for more story it has reached a sort of conclusion. It just doesn't feel finished.

glyphistglyphistover 6 years ago
book 2?

I enoyed this alot; echoing other comments its does feel as if it is 'end of book 1' as there are many storylines left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why does he have to give up Cal? He is a great wizard after all. Both Cal and Can were willing to share him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written

I've only just found your tale and am sad that it ends here. Thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous