All Comments on 'Raising Alex Ch. 02'

by QueenConsort

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!

Imagine my shock when I saw you posted the next chapter of this story :) I had almost given up!! This story is so sweet...2 people who both deserve so much better than what they have been dealt...I hope you don't take no where near as long to post the next chapter...please :)

grunabonagrunabonaover 14 years ago
Exceptional

Very impressive. I'm hooked.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
Welcome back!

I, too, was kind of shocked to see the new chapter up! This has been in my favorites for so long, I was about to just delete it for good! Thank God , I checked before doing so...

Now: do not make us wait too long for the continuation of this story, as it has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

and like the other readers it's nice to have you and this very good story back, pls don't go anywhere again lol, well not for as long as you did.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Interesting

I have not read you before. Just thought I would try today. I find that you are able to convey a story in an unusually easy manner, I very much enjoyed your writing. Please continue, I'll look forward to the next installment.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Good that he apologized and wanted to start over, for she is his son's caregiver.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous