Raising Alex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only person she'd ever really let in was Lily. She'd been there for Jamie when she'd found out about her parents even though they'd barely known each other, college roommates in their freshman dorm. And even still, it was sometimes hard for her to completely open up to Lily. She didn't want to tell her how scared she was, not of getting her heart broken, but of simply letting someone in to the most intimate part of her, scared mostly because she honestly didn't know what it would feel like. She'd always considered herself a strong, independent person, and she didn't want to feel...vulnerable, which is how she'd imagine it.

Lily's voice calling her name broke her out of her thoughts, "I know Lil, it just kinda caught me off guard, you know? Anyway, I gotta run, they're waiting for me downstairs and I've been up here way too long."

"A date, huh? You like him, way more than you're letting on, kid. I'll expect a phone call with full details when you get back. "

Jamie said goodbye to her friend,promising to call later that night. She put on a pair of sandals, pulled her long hair into a ponytail and doubled checked her appearance in the mirror. She made the decision to take Lily's advice. What's that saying? Let the chips fall where they may.

12