All Comments on 'Ramya's Journey Pt. 06'

by indianeros

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

Hi indianeros, I think this chapter is the best so far. I really enjoyed reading it. The thrill of exposure in public places is very exciting! I hope Ramya gets to do even more daring task/challenges in public and wears very provocative clothes in places like markets, bus stops, railway stations, etc!

One suggestion I had was about the length of the story. It's too short. The part where Ramya was trying out different bras from behind the curtain was so well written and very tantalizing. However, it ended too soon and it felt anticlimactic. Take your time getting to the sex part, build up more tension in the readers mind before jumping to the end! It will elevate the stories to a whole new level.

Can't wait to read more about Ramya! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

Please continue its very nice.

Make Ramya a slut to many people even to adrash and his friends as punishment. Do not allow her to where innner garments. Make her do all house hold work of kajal's and adarsh naked as punishment.

Make her go out naked in parks and beaches.

Very nice story make it large and fast please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous