Ramya's Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramya didn't protest as the shopkeeper ran his fingers around the outline of the bra, and into her deep cleavage. He then proceeded to gently cup her breasts and waited to see if this young girl would protest - the previous action could have been excused as measuring fit, but when he started cupping her breasts and then gently pinching her nipples through the bra, there was no going back. Ramya just melted on him as he took control. "Today is my luck day," he thought to himself. "This young slut has just fallen into my lap!"

He deftly undid the straps on her bra, and her breasts popped out. He leaned down and took her nipples in his mouth and started sucking and nibbling them. He couldn't remember when he had last seen such firm young breasts. Ramya was beyond the point of no-return. She was moaning in pleasure and was holding his head to her breasts as he took ownership of them. He mauled her breasts with his hands as he bit her nipples gently and all Ramya could do was to pant and moan. "Hot bitch!" the shopkeeper thought to himself, "lets see how far she'll go." He pushed her down on her knees, and with a tug, undid his lungi.

Ramya almost moaned in disappointment when the shopkeeper stopped sucking on her breasts and pushed her down. When she saw his naked semi-erect cock dangle in front of her face though, she forgot everything else and immediately leaned forward to take it in her mouth. His cock was thicker than Adarsh and Nithesh, even though it was probably a bit shorter than Nitesh. Ramya started sucking on the head of his cocks as she played with his balls. She found his musky and unwashed smell strangely arousing and all she could think of was that she needed to suck him to completion in her mouth!

The shopkeeper was in seventh heaven. This semi-naked slut was sucking him in his own store, and she was doing better than the occasional pros that he'd had to resort to. Her fingernails were describing random patterns on his balls, and it was driving him nuts, while her lips and tongue were playing with just his cockhead and not letting him enter her mouth fully. He couldn't bear it for more than a couple of minutes, and just took hold of her head and forcefully thrust his cock into her mouth as far as it could go. He could feel his cockhead hit her throat and he stopped for a minute to let her get used to it.

Ramya loved the feeling -- she was almost naked, sucking on a stranger's cock, and he had taken control and was using her mouth as a pussy! She couldn't take it anymore. She desperately undid her pajamas, pulled down her panties and started finger-fucking herself as she continued to service the cock in her mouth.

The shopkeeper started thrusting into her mouth, still keeping a strong grip of her head and said, "No teeth. Just suck, you slut." Ramya bobbed her head in acknowledgment and sucked harder on his cock. As his thrusting speed increased and became more desperate, her finger mimicked the motion in her pussy and it felt like his cock was fucking both her mouth and her pussy. Within a couple of minutes, the shopkeeper couldn't hold back anymore, and started cumming in bursts. He pushed deep into her mouth and came directly into her throat, almost choking her with his grip. The feeling of being used as a cumslut and being almost choked pushed Ramya over the edge as well and her orgasm crashed over her as well. It was only the shopkeeper's grip that was holding her up, and when he let go, she fell back on the floor, legs splayed open and completely naked.

The shopkeeper wished there was some way to preserve this memory. He just picked up a couple more packets and threw it at the naked girl. "Here you go, slut," he said, "payment for your services."

That statement jolted Ramya out of her erotic haze and she hurriedly went back into the store room to get dressed. When she walked out, the shopkeeper had put on the lights and opened the shutter. He gave her a bag, pinched her on her ass, and said, "Come back anytime, okay?"

12