Rancho del Incesto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers

"Oh, well. I suppose that can be cleaned," said Roger smiling at my mom's defiant gesture.

As I watched this, I noticed that a dribble of my spunk must have escaped my mom's mouth because it was working its way down her right breast. It really was a bizarre sight, seeing my mom kneeling before me like that -- my cock standing proudly at full attention, my sperm sliding down her large, bare breast.

I did not go soft this time. In fact, I was as aroused as ever. I wondered where my guilt and shame went. I realized that my own mother made me cum so fast both times that I should be embarrassed. Alas, I felt no shame in this. I had nothing to be embarrassed about in front of my mom. She would understand. And Roger, well he was impotent.

"More brandy?" asked Roger, looking at me from the side. I looked at my glass and realized it was empty. No wonder I felt so light headed.

Without an answer from me, Roger grabbed the glass out of my hand and went to fill it back up. My mom turned to look at me. Her eyes looked worried as they were searching for something in my eyes. I recognized that look. She often looked at me that way when she wanted to know if I was okay. I gave her a slight nod. She looked at my stiff cock and shook her head.

Roger returned and handed me a refilled glass.

"Well, looks like Manny is ready for more," he said. "Shall we go on?"

My mom looked up at him, her eyes darting like daggers. "Enough for today," she said.

"Come on, Maria. The fun is just about to begin," Roger said. "Go ahead boy, stand up and take your clothes off."

My mom stood up and took a few steps back. I had a little trouble getting myself out of that chair. I've never drank this much of alcohol in my life. Clumsily I managed to get up and my pants slid down to my ankles. I almost tripped, but steadied myself on the armrest. Carefully I kicked off my pants and took off my shirt. I dropped my boxers and looked up. The room was slightly spinning in front of me as I looked around. I looked at mom, who was standing with her hands clasped before her pubic patch. Then I noticed the puddle of my semen soaking itself into the expensive rug. I snickered before looking at Roger, wondering what he'll have us do next.

Roger regarded me for a moment with amused eyes and then addressed my mom: "Maria, I want you to come over here and bend over this chair." He slapped the leather back of the chair.

My mom gave him a cold stare. Her eyes were full of hatred.

"Come on. The faster you do this, the faster you can go home," Roger said, sounding like a doctor trying to convince a patient.

My mom's rigid posture slackened and she walked up to the chair. She put her hands on the back of the chair and slightly bent over. My eyes immediately shifted to her meaty ass.

"Okay, now you," Roger pointed at me. "Come behind her."

As I walked up to my mom, I engulfed the sight. She was standing there with her legs slightly apart, still wearing the stockings and her work shoes. Her legs were thick, but toned and her ass was protruding over the backs of her thighs. As I shuffled closer I felt like my dick was being drawn in between her ass cheeks. At this point the woman in front of me was not my mother, but the most fuckable thing I've ever seen. I checked myself as my cock pocked her in the butt cheek.

"Now, let's see." Roger seemed to ponder as he walked to one side. "Maria, put this foot up on the chair. Up here. Yes, like that. Go ahead and bend down lower. Arch your back. Perfect."

One of my mom's legs was up on the leather chair and she was bent over a little more. I took a step back to marvel at her pose. I've seen something like that in a magazine once, where a girl had her leg on a bar stool as a guy fucked her from behind. This was somewhat similar. My mom's pussy was spread open and I could see it in its glory. I could see her big tits hanging down, like heavy sacks of rice.

"She's all yours," whispered Roger into my ear and nudged me forward.

I want to say that I took my time, but I think I practically jumped on my mom. The only desire I had at the moment was to stick my cock into her pussy. I was so excited that I couldn't find her hole. After a few stabs at her ass and thighs, mom reached back and guided me inside of her. My cock went in slow and a little rough. I didn't know much about sex, so I clasped onto her thighs and began humping her from behind like a dog. The plush leather chair began sliding back with each one of my thrusts.

"Easy, easy." I head Roger laugh. But I was beyond any reason. I must have fucked my mom like that for several minutes -- at full speed, as hard as I could. Mom remained silent and unmoving the whole time, but I could feel her pussy getting slicker and slicker. My cock even slipped out of her a couple of times. I felt a drop of sweat run down the side of my face as I began getting tired. I began slowing down and eventually came to a stop. My legs were shaking and I was breathing hard.

"What's the matter?" asked Roger. "All tuckered out?"

I looked over at him, but didn't say anything.

"Let's change positions then." I took a step back and pulled out of my mom. She put her foot back down on the floor and straightened out. She took a deep breath and turned around. I noticed that she looked down at my cock.

"My, my. Looks like somebody is really wet," said Roger and my mom threw him an angry glance.

I looked down as well and saw that the whole length of my penis was glistening. I also detected an unusual smell filling the room. It didn't take a genius to guess that it was the scent of pussy juice.

"Maria? Are you enjoying this a little more than you'd like to admit?" asked Roger who came to stand by me.

"You wish!" my mom threw back.

"Then why are you so wet?"

"Why do you think? Stupid." My mom crossed her arms around her chest and glared angrily at both of us.

"Would you like to taste yourself on your son's cock?" asked Roger, clearly amused.

"No!" barked my mom.

"Okay, okay," laughed Roger. "How about some good old missionary position? Or better yet, you sit down in that chair, Maria."

My mom seemed to fume for a moment and her eyes flicked to the door. Clearly, shew as not enjoying this as much as me. Nonetheless, she complied with Roger's request and sat down into the chair.

"Now, pull your legs up," continued Roger. "Good. Come here, Manny. Stand in front of her. Now, squat down a little. Yes, like that."

I followed Roger's directions. My mom and I were now facing each other. She was scrunched in the leather chair, while I hovered over her. She looked funny in this position -- her tits were lying on her stomach, reaching to her belly button. I paused and took a moment to enjoy the sight of her spread pussy again, but this time from the front. Every inch around her pussy opening was smothered with her lubrication and her pink insides glistened invitingly. Her trimmed pubic strip was like icing on a delicious cake and I wondered what it tasted like.

Mom caught my eyes and gave me an irritable glance. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked away. That did the trick and made me feel uncomfortable for a moment. I backed away but I felt a firm hand on my back pushing me forward. I looked down at my cock and grabbed it at the base. Slowly I got closer to my mom again and guided my dick towards her pussy. Mom bent her legs, which caused her pussy to angle up a bit more. I used the tip of my cock and gently parted her enlarged labia. As soon as I found her vaginal canal, I plunged my whole dick inside.

I felt rejuvenated as soon as I was back inside mom's warm pussy. I began working my shaft in and out of her vigorously. I watched her pussy lips glide back and forth along my cock. I saw her tits jiggle on her stomach with every thrust. I braced myself against the chair's armrests and continued fucking my mom.

I could see that even mom was sweating now, even though I was doing all of the work. Rivulets of sweat ran down from under her large boobs, gathering inside of her bellybutton. Her light brown skin sparkled under the chandelier's light as her son ravaged her pussy.

This was the most erotic thing I could ever imagine and I could feel myself getting close to orgasm. I pulled my cock all the way out then drove it all as deep inside as I could. I wanted to be inside of her, as deep as possible, when I came.

As I was about to orgasm, I noticed that mom was watching me. Our eyes met and I didn't like the look that she gave me. She looked worried and confused as her dark eyes stared at me from under her long eyelashes. At that moment I felt disappointed with myself. I was being so eager about fucking her that I totally forgot about how strange and unnatural this situation was. I completely forgot about my mom.

As I stared into mom's eyes, my dick was still lodged deep inside. It was the worst possible moment, but my orgasm hit me right that instant. I didn't take my eyes away but felt my vision blur as I began shooting my sperm into her.

I shot load after load of sperm and semen deep inside my mom. My body jerked and shook as my orgasm washed over me. After several seconds, when I was able to regain focus of my sight, I noticed that mom was stills staring at me. I gave her a weak smile and my arms gave out. I collapsed right on top of her, the sweet smell of her hair filling my nostrils. A second later, mom roughly pushed me to the side and slid out from under me.

"Bravo, Maria." I heard Roger's words through my daze.

"Go to hell!" my mom cursed and quickly left the room.

I don't exactly remember when or how I got home, but when I did, the room was dark and mom seemed to be asleep. I could feel the effects of the alcohol still heavily clouding my mind. I stubbed my toe onto something and cursed under my breath. I managed to get under the covers and noticed that the room was spinning around me.

I began feeling nauseous -- from the alcohol and from that look mom gave me right before I came inside of her. How could I lose control like that? How could I enjoy sex with my own mother? I felt bad. I felt like I betrayed my mom.

***

The next couple of days were very strange between my mother and me. We didn't speak to each other and she didn't even look my way. I wanted to say something to her, but I couldn't think of anything appropriate. The longer we didn't speak, the more used to it I became.

Almost a week went by without us saying a word to each other. It gave me some time to think about things, to evaluate my internal guilt. I've thought back on countless situations where men whistled, hollered, and approached my mom in the past. I've always ignored it and paid it no attention, but now I was able to remember that those occurrences were frequent. My mother was indeed a very sexy looking woman and I would have never realized it were it not for Roger. Because mom was attractive and sexually appealing, it was only natural for my body to react the way it did. I felt a little bit relieved once I was able to come to that understanding. After all, I did object when I first heard Roger tell us of his sick desire.

As I thought more about what happened, I realized I shouldn't be blaming myself for everything. After all, it wasn't my fault. Mom could have thought of something from the beginning. There had to have been a way for us to avoid Roger's request.

"What was mom thinking agreeing to it in the first place?" I thought. "Was she really that frightened by Roger's threats? Or did she not fully realize what he was asking of us?"

I certainly knew that, at first, I didn't quite realize the effect having sex with my mom would have on me.

It was Friday evening and I sat at the table in the kitchen listening to the serving women prepare dinner. I was hungry and the smell of food teased my nose. My mom came in from work and, without as much as a glance at me, went to join the women that were cooking.

Other people began to arrive from the day's work and everyone piled into the kitchen, waiting for dinner. I paged through my textbook, listening to Diego talk to someone about his life.

Something Diego was saying caught my ear: "...I hope he gets it like that bastard, Don Julio. Look at what happened to him, he thought he couldn't be touched, and got stabbed in his own house."

I slammed my textbook shut and looked up at Diego.

"Don Julio?" I asked with a sudden rush of blood to my face.

"Yes, that bastard that thought he was the top dog in Mexico after he killed all the other Dons," replied Diego grimacing.

"Which Don Julio?"

"Don Julio Alvarez," replied Diego plainly. "From Veracruz."

Indeed, it was my father's rival.

"He... he's dead?" I asked.

"Yes. Stabbed to death in his own house, about a year ago."

I fell silent and Diego went on talking about something else.

"If he was killed a year ago, that meant Roger had lied to us about turning us over to him," I realized. I looked up at mom and saw that she had heard too. She had stopped preparing food and stood staring down. Suddenly, she whirled around and stormed out of the kitchen. I heard the front door of the servants' house open and close loudly. Nobody else seemed to take any notice of it.

I suddenly lost my appetite and went to our room. I sat on my bed unable to think about anything else besides the fact that Don Julio was dead. On one hand, I felt relieved, but on the other I felt like I was a great fool.

I came out of my musings when I heard the door to our room open. I didn't look up, but I could tell that mom had returned. By the swift sound of her footsteps I judged that she was agitated. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her stop and look at me for the first time in a week.

"I talked to Roger," mom finally broke the silence. I could tell she was holding back her anger. "I confronted him about his lie -- about Don Julio. I told that bastard that he lied to me. He lied to us!" Mom paused and allowed herself to draw a breath. "He just looked at me and laughed. Laughed and then asked for us to do that despicable thing again."

My mom grimaced and looked away. As I listened to her, I realized that her English was getting quite good. Even though she still had an accent she was using the words I have been teaching her.

"I told him there was no way in hell I was going to do that again," mom continued and her voice rose. "I told him to go to hell! I told him he would die like a dog!" She turned around and waved her hand. "He got mad and told me to get out. He told me to send you up to him."

Slowly, I looked up at mom but was unable to look in her eyes.

"He wants to see me?" I asked.

"Yes," mom replied and trudged towards the window.

I stood up and hesitantly walked out of the room, leaving mom alone. I walked through the courtyard, ignoring Pedro's comment about the hot weather. Indeed, it was hot, but my mind was too busy wondering what Roger wanted to say to me. I realized that I haven't seen him since the last encounter.

I entered the main house which was empty and silent. Quickly I made my way up the stairs and paused in front of the door to his study. I drew myself together and made a serious expression. With that I entered the room.

Roger sat behind his desk, looking over some paperwork. When I entered he looked up at me.

"Sit down," Roger offered in a calm tone.

"Thank you, but I'd rather stand," I replied.

Roger stood up out of his chair and came to stand over by the window. He stood in silence for a long moment.

"I like you, Manny," Roger finally said, his tone was serious. "I don't wish anything bad to happen to you or your mother."

"Then why did you lie to us? Why did you threaten to turn us over to Don Julio? He's been dead for a year!" My voice rose in sudden fury.

Roger turned around and shrugged. "I bluffed. It worked. Once I found out who you were, the pieces to my puzzle came together. Your mother is a stubborn woman, but her fear drove her to do just what I wanted."

I stared Roger straight in the eye, showing my defiance with every inch of my body.

"I want to see you two again," Roger said calmly.

"There is no way that's going to happen," I replied, trying to keep calm as well.

"That's what your mother said. She told me to go to hell," he chuckled. "But, there are other ways to convince people."

I stiffened. "What do you mean?"

"Like I said earlier, I like you," said Roger. "I want you to have a good life. I've never had children of my own, Manny. And in a way, I see you as my son."

"Your tricks won't work on me," I replied.

"No tricks," sighed Roger. "I'm dying, Manny. The doctor gave me less than six months. You don't believe me? Take a look at the documents on my desk. It's the test result from my doctor."

I wasn't quite sure how to understand what Roger was trying to tell me, but I moved closer to his desk and looked at the papers. From what I could tell, Roger was telling the truth. The results indicated that he had cancer.

"Now do you believe me?" he asked.

"No," I replied, still defiant.

Roger smiled and at that moment he looked frail and old. "I wish I was lying to you, Manny. However, I've had many unhealthy vices throughout my life and it seems I am ready to pay the price."

"Just because you are dying doesn't mean we are going to do what you ask," I said.

"It's a custom to fulfill a dying man's wish." Roger smiled again. "However, there is more. Like I said I have no children. I was going to leave all of my fortune to my nephews and nieces, though it has been many years since they cared to find out how their dear uncle was doing."

Roger walked over to his desk and sat down in the chair.

"Granted, they are still going to get some of my riches, but I don't care to leave this ranch to them." He looked at me and his eyes twinkled. "I could leave the ranch in your name, Manny. Plus a good chunk of my money."

Roger paused and stared at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. I felt like I've been caught off guard.

"What do you think I'm talking about?" Roger looked tired. "I am offering to leave the ranch to you. I talked to my lawyer and asked him what it would take to grant you legal status in America. He has many connections and said it wouldn't take him longer than a month to get your green card. Then, you could become a U.S. citizen with his help."

A silence settled over the study as I processed everything Roger had said.

"In return," he began again, "I want to see you and your mother together one last time. What do you say?"

I didn't reply. I couldn't think of anything to say. What Roger just offered me was more than I could have dreamt of -- becoming a legal citizen, having my own ranch and being rich. It all dawned on me so fast that I felt lost and confused.

"I am serious about everything I just said," Roger spoke. "I understand your hesitation, but a chance like this comes once in a lifetime."

"How... how do I know you're not lying?" I asked finally.

"If you agree to my offer, I'll have my lawyer file the paperwork right away. I don't have much time, but I can wait until you and your mother get your green cards. I'll give you a copy of my will leaving the ranch in your name. You must hurry in your decision, my time is running out."

"I will have to think about this," was all I managed to say. Without another word I turned around and left the study.

I knew I had to talk to my mom about this, but I didn't know how to approach the subject. What Roger proposed to me was beyond anything I could ever expect. We couldn't afford to let a chance like this slip by, but I knew that she would not take kindly to the price we would have to pay. I didn't have much time, since Roger could die soon, but I decided to wait till the morning

I woke with a clear head the next dat and caught my mom before she went out to do her chores. I gathered all my courage and told her that we needed to talk. I told her everything that Roger said -- everything he offered, taking care to avoid mentioning what he wanted from us.

fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers