Rancho del Incesto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers

"See? And you were worried," said Roger. "Doesn't this feel nice?"

Mom didn't say anything, but she wasn't clawing at the rug anymore.

I reached around mom's waist and my fingers searched out her pussy. I knew about female clitoris and tried to play with it. I wanted mom to feel as good as I was feeling.

I was fucking her ass full on now, slamming into her ass as hard as I could. It was great -- her ample ass cheeks provided plenty of cushioning to negate the impact of our collision. The room was filled with flesh slapping against flesh and heavy breathing.

"I'm coming, mom. I'm coming," I said, feeling myself about to blow. It was incredibly erotic and naughty that I was about to fill my mom's ass with my seed. I grabbed both of her tits and pounded her even faster as my cock got ready to erupt.

The whole room spun in front of my eyes and my legs shook violently under me. I didn't even feel my cock shoot its deposit, all I could feel was intoxicating feeling of pleasure wash over my body.

The next thing I remember was me lying on top of my mom. Both her and I were sweating and breathing heavily. I could feel our sweat mix together as our bodies pressed against each other. I could also feel my cock still twitching inside mom's ass.

Slowly, I realized that I had just ravaged my mother's ass like she was a cheap whore. I felt a little concerned that I disrespected her like that. However, on the other hand I felt complete -- like I had done everything I've ever wanted in life.

Mom lay quietly under me; her only movement was her breathing. Carefully, I moved my hips back, pulling my cock out of her asshole. Her ass was so tight that I had a little bit of trouble pulling my cock out. Eventually, I managed to get it out and rolled over on my back.

"Beautiful!" exclaimed Roger. "That was just beautiful. I can now die a happy man."

"The deal is done then?" I asked, logic coming back to me.

"Yes. The deal is done. The ranch is yours." Roger was standing next to us, smiling broadly.

I nodded and tried to get up.

Mom began stirring too. She pushed up to her hands and froze.

I looked over at her, but she had a frightened expression on her face.

"Ay, Dios Mio!" she exclaimed and clamped a hand over her ass.

Suddenly a stream of white, gooey stuff began pouring from between her legs. All that cum that I pumped into her ass was ready to come out and my mom had no control over it. I instantly thought that it must have felt like she was losing control of her bowels.

More and more spunk poured out of my mom's ass and the look on her face was priceless. It was a mix of embarrassment, horror and revulsion.

It was probably the worst possible time for me to laugh, but I found all this especially hilarious. I couldn't help it and I began laughing. At first it was just an uncontrollable giggle, but then I heard Roger begin chuckling too. Soon, both of us were roaring in laughter like two hopeless fools.

I guess that our laughter at such a vulnerable for her moment, was too much. In panic and without grabbing her clothes, mom darted out of Roger's study, like a bewildered cat.

fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers