Rancho del Incesto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers

Mom listened to me quietly, her face a blank mask. When I finished, my hands were trembling and I waited for her to speak.

"He will give us the ranch?" she asked.

"Yes and we'll get legal status!" I said excitingly. The ranch was the true catch, but becoming a legal citizen was icing on the cake. "If we have the ranch, I won't even have to go to college anymore. We'll be rich."

"No, Manny. You will go to college," mom said firmly. She paused and looked at me intently.

"He wants his dirty wish granted in return?" she finally asked.

I nodded and kept quiet. Neither of us spoke for a while.

"So, what should I tell him?" I asked, feeling the silence dragging for too long.

Mom looked at me for a long moment -- her dark brown eyes bearing deep into my soul. It was impossible to tell what she was thinking. Finally, she drew a long breath, puffed out her cheeks and blew the air out slowly.

"It seems our suffering is finally going to come to an end," she said looking away. "Tell him he can have it his way, but not until we see some proof."

Mom stood up and left the room.

I was so excited I did a little dance. I caught myself thinking that this was a win-win situation for me. That was an understatement -- I just hit the jackpot. Not only was I going to have sex with my beautiful mother again, but also I was going to be rich, very rich.

That night I told Roger that we agreed to his offer. He told me he would get the paperwork started right away and we shook hands before parting.

"Your lawyer better be fast," I said before leaving, realizing that my joke was badly timed.

"He's very good at his job," replied Roger winking at me.

I gave him a smile and left.

Time went by fast. I was busy with final exams and tried to keep my excitement buried in the back of my mind. Sometimes I tried to scold myself for being this happy about having to put my mom through this again, but I couldn't stop remembering how good sex with her was.

I began seeing the ranch in the new light. I assessed each building and each field. At times, I even caught myself talking to other servants like I was superior to them and I knew I soon would be. I knew this was a bad way of thinking and I promised myself that I would treat everyone good when I took over.

Mom and I seemed to be back to normal again. We talked like the old times, ate together and I helped her with her work as much as I could. I did feel odd when she gave me a kiss on my forehead each morning -- she still treated me like a child, but I was seeing her now as a woman. Still, I had enough decency to only think about her naked when she wasn't around, like at school or in the shower.

A month later, my studies were over. I passed all of my exams and received my very own high school diploma. We had a little celebration at the servants' house, but I noticed that Roger didn't join us. In fact, I haven't seen Roger since we shook hands in his office and a fear crept into my chest. What if he was already dead?

Couple of days later, one of the servant women approached me and told me that Roger wanted to see me and my mom. I found mom in the kitchen and told her that Roger was calling on us. She stiffened and gave me a piercing stare.

We made our way up to Roger's study. Rogers sat in his leather chair. I didn't notice the other man right away.

"Come in. Come in," said Roger waving us in. He looked paler than normal. "This is Bill, my lawyer."

The lawyer stood up and walked towards me. He shook my hand, and I noticed his strong grip. He took a moment to take in my scrawny build then turned my attention to my mom. He smiled at her and kissed her hand.

"This is the boy I was telling you about, Bill. He is like a son to me," said Roger.

"I see," replied Bill and went back to sit in a chair. "There is some paperwork for you to sign."

Bill motioned for us to come closer and handed us some documents. He pointed out the lines, which needed our signature, and my mom and I took turns signing.

"The green cards will be ready in about a week. I'll need some pictures of the two of you," said Bill.

"We'll have those taken tomorrow and I'll get them to you right away," said Roger and winked at me. "There is another document to sign."

"Of course," said Bill. He handed me another document and I read the title, "Last Will and Testament".

I quickly scanned the paper and understood right away that it was entitling me to the ranch and a lump sum of money after Roger's death. I eagerly signed it and handed it back to Bill.

"Well, that is all done," said Bill and stood up. "I have other business to take care of."

"Stay a while," said Roger. "Have a cigar with me."

"I really must get going," Bill protested and then looked Roger over. "Should you be having a cigar in your condition?"

Roger smiled. "I'll go unto my death without denying myself any pleasures," Roger replied and looked knowingly at me.

"Very well," said Bill. "It was a pleasure meeting you Manny and Maria."

Bill put all the documents in his briefcase, bowed and left the room.

"See, I've upheld to my side of the deal," said Roger after a moment of silence. "I know you will uphold yours."

"Now?" asked my mom without emotion.

"No, no," chuckled Roger. "Manny and I had an agreement. When all the documents are ready I will let you know. Until then I have to take care of other things."

My mom turned and left without saying another word. I stood looking at the floor, not knowing what to do.

"You may go too," said Roger. "Tomorrow we'll go to town and take your pictures for the documents. Wear something nice."

I nodded silently and walked out.

"The ranch," I thought as I walked home. "When Roger dies it will be mine."

I imagined the day I was going to make the announcement to all the other servants. I pictured Roger's lawyer standing at one side, my mom at the other. I would wave everyone to silence and then tell them I was their new boss, their new "jefe". I wondered what my dad felt like when he addressed his people.

Another week passed without any news. I found myself looking forward to the day that Roger would call for us. I haven't masturbated for over a week, saving all the pleasure for that one day.

That Saturday evening, as mom and I were getting ready for bed, there came a knock on our door. It was a servant woman who appeared to give my mom something.

Mom closed the door and read over, what looked like a note.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Instructions," mom replied. He voice was cold. "Tomorrow at six," she added without looking at me.

I could hardly sleep that night. I had the biggest boner ever and could barely keep myself from masturbating. When I finally fell asleep, I had a strange dream in which I was married to my mom.

I spent the next day eagerly awaiting six o'clock. I was so excited, my whole body felt jittery.

When the evening arrived, Mom went off to take a shower. I was sitting on my bed trying to think about something else other than sex but I was failing. When mom came back into the room, she was already wearing her uniform. She came up to me and sat down next to me.

"Manny," she began, "I... I know that you enjoy what we do in Roger's study."

She paused and I felt uncomfortable.

"I've thought about it," she continued, "and I didn't realize that you are no longer a boy. You've grown up so fast. I was angry with you, Manny, but I realized that you are a man and you can't help it. Men tend to lose their head when it comes to sex."

The room was silent again.

"I love you, Manny," mom finally said. "I'll do anything for you. I want you to be happy. It's okay if you enjoy yourself tonight. I'll understand. I only ask that you don't forget that I am your mother."

"I'll never forget it. I love you mom," I said feeling like a little boy.

Mom gave me a quick hug and said: "Okay, let's go get this over with."

Roger greeted us heartily when we entered his study. He offered me a drink, but I politely declined.

"This is for you," Roger said and handed me a stack of documents. "Look though them. Make sure everything is okay."

I flipped though the papers, a smile spreading on my face. There were two green cards -- one for me, one for my mom -- and Toger's will, leaving the ranch to me. I finished looking through the documents and nodded my approval.

"Good," said Roger and smiled. "Now, for your end of the deal..."

I sat the papers down and glanced at mom. She looked back over at me and nodded. She didn't look happy, but at least I knew she was okay with this.

"Did you get the instructions?" Roger addressed my mom.

Mom nodded.

"Let's begin then," Roger said.

Mom began unbuttoning her blouse. Her eyes were cast forward and she took her time. I stood next to her, feeling silly. She finished with the blouse, took it off and threw it on the floor. I couldn't help but look at her and saw that she was wearing a different bra this time.

"Manny, help your mom undo her bra," called Roger.

I walked behind and fumbled with the clasp. It took me a few tries, but eventually the bra came undone and fell to the floor.

"Unzip her skirt, while you're back there," said Roger.

My hands were shaking as I moved them down to the zipper on the back of mom's skirt. Carefully I pulled the zipper down and saw the crack of mom's ass come into view.

"Now, come over to the front," instructed Roger.

I obliged and came to stand a few feet in front of my mom. As I faced her, my eyes came to rest on her shapely tits. Her nipples were puffy and relaxed. My cock was instantly hard.

"Pull her skirt down," said Roger.

I pulled on mom's skirt gently and it fell down along her legs.

"Ah, isn't it beautiful?" asked Roger.

I glanced down and saw that mom's pubic hair was completely shaven. The skin around her pussy was completely smooth and it reflected the light of the lamp playfully. Mom was now only wearing a pair of black stockings and her work shoes.

I brought my eyes up, slowly tracing them along her smooth skin.

"Now Manny's clothes," said Roger.

Quickly, I took off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and pulled down my pants. I hesitated for a moment, then yanked down my boxers and exposed my full erection. I was standing so close to mom that my cock was almost touching her.

"Looks like Manny is ready to get started," joked Roger.

Mom looked down at my cock then looked back at me. She shook her head, as if in disappointment, but I noticed that one corner of her mouth curved into a smile.

"Come closer to me," added Roger. "So I can have a better view."

Awkwardly mom and I shuffled closer to him.

"Manny, play with your mom's tits."

I reached out and uncertainly placed one hand over mom's left breast. I felt the little bump of her nipple under my palm. I squeezed her boob gently and moved it around in a circular motion. I was heavy, but soft and smooth. I did the same with my other hand.

"Maria, why don't you jerk him off why he's playing with your tits?"

A moment later, I felt a warm hand on my cock. Mom began stroking me slowly and I noticed that she was looking up at me. I briefly met her eyes then returned to working her awesome breasts.

"What a good mother and son you are," said Roger.

Mom shot him a glance which made him chuckle.

"Maria, go ahead and suck you son for a while."

Mom took her hand off my cock and I stopped massaging her tits. Reluctantly, I peeled each hand off and looked at her. She looked back and took a deep breath. Exhaling, she got down to her knees and scooted closer to my cock. She placed her hand on the base of my cock. Her touch sent shivers through my body. I looked down just in time to see her lean in and take my cock into her mouth.

I felt her warmth all around my cock as her tongue began to fondle it. Her mouth seemed a little dry at first, but she produced more saliva and smothered it over my dick. She moved her head further down my cock and her tongue wrapped around the underside of my shaft.

Since I didn't masturbate for over a week, I was extremely horny. Having my mom's warm mouth wrapped around my cock was all it took for me to cum. I didn't even attempt to fight my orgasm and released my load into her mouth. I must have caught her off guard, because she jerked her head back and released my cock. I wasn't done cumming yet and shot several more loads, all over her face and hair.

I looked down and saw the mess I made. To my surprise she swallowed what was in her mouth and reached for something to wipe the jizz off her face. She grabbed my shirt and used it to clean herself off, whipping the spunk off her eyes, cheeks and hair.

Mom was still kneeling before me when she finished cleaning up. She looked up at me and I noticed that she missed several drops on her chin and chest. I found it amusing the way she looked with my sperm on her brown skin. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Wonderful!" exclaimed Roger. "Good girl, Maria. See, you can play nice when you want to."

My cock was inches away from mom's face, hard as ever. Despite my orgasm, I was still very horny.

"It's time for Manny to repay the favor," continued Roger. "Maria, lay down here on the carpet, right in front of me."

I took a step back and my mom lay down on her back. Her eyes locked with mine and I saw warmth and approval in them.

"Manny, take off your mom's shoes and stockings," Roger said.

I was like a good little obedient servant. Mom raised one leg and I took off her shoe, then pulled off her stocking, stealing a glance at her smooth pussy. I did the same with her other foot.

"Now see what your mom tastes like," said Roger with a wide grin.

Eagerly, I spread mom's legs and stepped between them. I got down on all fours and moved my face close to her crotch.

Mom's head rolled to one side and she bent her knees slightly.

I stared straight at her pussy, thinking how delicious it looked. Her neat inner labia were parting invitingly. I had a sudden realization that I wasn't quite sure what I was doing. I figured that it was too late to ask for instructions.

I inhaled mom's smell and it drove me wild. Carefully I planted a light kiss right at the top of where her flesh began parting into a slit. I gave a couple more sensual kisses and slowly shifted my lips down. My tongue snaked out and probed the flesh between her legs. It was smooth and tasted salty. I wiggled my tongue a little more, trying to spread her open a little further. Her lips opened up under the play of my tongue. I tasted a peculiar, sharp taste that tickled my tongue. I began licking her pussy up and down the length of the slit then drove my tongue into her hole. It didn't go in very far, so I stuck my tongue in and out several times then began sucking on anything I could get into my mouth.

I realized that I was slobbering all over my mom's flesh. She was slick and sticky all around her crotch. I wondered if I was doing it right. I certainly wanted to make mom feel good. She remained silent, but I assumed that she would never let me know even if she was enjoying this.

"Wow, Manny! You're really getting into this," chuckled Roger. "Alright, I'm sure you're eager to get inside of her. Go right ahead, stick it in."

On Roger's cue, I lifted my head and scooted my hips closer. As if by some instinct, I scooped her up by her thighs and pushed them towards her. My dick was so hard and so hot that I wanted to drive it into mom's pussy to satisfy my fire. I aimed my dick at her spread pussy and pushed my hips forward. My cock touched mom's pussy and I swirled my tip around, playing with her.

I stuck the head of my cock just inside of her and made several small thrusts. Her pussy was wet and I had no problems diving my cock head in and out of her. After I toyed with her for a bit, I pushed my cock in further. I looked up at mom and saw that there was a faint smile on her face. She returned my gaze and then closed her eyes. I shoved my cock all the way in and pressed my face into her tits. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and began sucking on it gently.

My hips moved on their own as I plunged in and out of her hot crevice. I kept sucking on her nipples, switching from one to the other.I was in such a euphoric state that I forgot all about Roger watching us.

"Manny, pull out and have her suck you again," Roger's voice reminded me of his presence. Silently I acknowledged that Roger had good ideas.

Pulling back I slipped my cock out of mom's pussy and brought it closer to her face, my balls resting on her chest. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I could tell she didn't want to do this. However, she could tell that I was eager and my cock was practically touching her lips. She lifted her head and looked at my cock. It was covered in slick, clear fluid. Mom looked back up at me and finally opened her mouth. My dick slid between her lips. She sucked on it for a little bit, but her forehead was creased, as though she didn't like the taste. After a couple of moments she laid her head back down releasing my cock.

"Excellent!" exclaimed Roger. "Maria, flip around and get on all fourth. Many, you're going to put it in your mom's ass."

Mom's head snapped towards Roger, a deep frown on her face. "No!" she said.

"Come on, Maria. We've gone this far. This is the last time you and Manny are doing this for me. I want to see everything."

Mom looked up at me, concern and disgust reflected in her eyes.

I just shrugged. I didn't have a problem with any of Roger's ideas, and certainly I wasn't about to start. Truth be told, I wanted to penetrate my mom's ass more than anything in the world.

"Manny!" she exclaimed, disappointed that I wasn't on her side.

"I'll go slowly," I said.

Mom looked back at Roger.

"We can argue about it all day, but you have to do what I say if you want the ranch," Roger explained. "Here, I have some lube. It smells great and it should help the entry."

Mom seemed to be frustrated and confused at the same time. She pondered her options for a moment, and then shoved me roughly off of her.

I panicked, thinking she was going to leave.

"Fine," she said and flipped over on her stomach. "But only for a little bit."

She got to her knees, spread her legs wide and stuck her ass up.

My eyes immediately searched out her butt hole. It was a small dark ring hidden between her ass cheeks.

I moved closer behind her and placed my hands on her round mound. I gave her ass a firm squeeze and pulled her cheeks apart. I could detect the smell of her sweaty anus drifting up and it drove me wild.

Roger handed me the lube and I squeezed some onto my hand. I moved the lube over my cock, adding it to mom's bodily fluids.

Once my cock was well lubricated, I placed its tip right at the entrance to her ass. I pushed my hips in, trying to slide inside. It didn't work as I had hoped and I only ended up pushing mom down.

"Slow," mom hissed.

"You have to relax, Maria," said Roger. "Then it will slide right in."

Mom took a deep breath and I felt her body relax under me. I tried pushing in again. I felt her asshole yield a little and I pushed harder.

"Slow," mom said again.

As I tried to push my cock into her ass, I saw that she was clawing at the Persian rug. I pulled back a little and noticed that the tip of my cock was wedged inside of her asshole. I began pushing in again, the slickness of the lube aiding my cause. My cock slid in a little further, then further again, and finally was a few inches in. I pulled out a little and began fucking mom's ass gently.

Little by little, her ass was taking more of my cock in and soon the whole length of my shaft was up inside my mom's ass. It was tighter than her pussy and it felt ribbed inside. I increased the speed and slowly built up a good rhythm as I was fucking her ass. I went as far as pulling my cock all the way out then sliding it all the way in.

fictitious
fictitious
1,125 Followers