Randy's Slutty TrailerTrash Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, and I can't say for sure it will be four. It might just be three, ... with Roland."

"I don't understand why Roland is a part of this," I said, "Why did you invite him?"

"He's a good customer baby. He got wind and asked about bein' in on it and I know him to be popular with the ladies."

"You mean with the whores," I said, my voice getting edgier. "You want him to fuck me because he spends a lot of money at the shop?"

"No baby! It's not just that. He'll ..."

"Shut UP! Fuck! .... Fuck! Fuck, Fuck Meee!" I yelled into the cell. I was exasperated. "Look, just, just do what you fuckin' wanna do Randy. But four is the limit! And bring me some good drugs cuz' your sweet mama's gonna need a damn good buzz for this shit."

I shut the phone off and grabbed my hand spade off the grass and threw it in the dirt. In four days I was gonna get my first gangbang. I wanted to be calm about it, but I couldn't be calm. I spent much of the next 96 hours sippin' tequila, going through my marijuana stash and orderin' Randy to lie on the floor.

The only sex he was gettin' until Saturday was the sex of me sittin' my pussy on his face and trying to suffocate the bastard.

12