All Comments on 'Raquel's Lover'

by DarkEyedTempest

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Better Story

If she was single or divorced, she had a secret, a wedge between her and her husband that she never got rid of, he never had a chance. In real life I feel sorry for the kids, they deserve better. I guess on lit you don't communicate or work on your marriage, you just fuck around. For me its a bad fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
True satisfaction

Raquel finally met her online cybersex friend when her husband went away for the weekend. She found that Dr. Jay was more than she dreamed of and he made her feel like a women. He made her feel like never before and she could not get enough of him. She was in love with her this man. This was well written and nicely crafted. Thanks for sharing.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Please Tell Us That is an Opening Chapter

All emotional reaction or conflict is missing. The plot holds some promise but the characters lack any depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good work

I think people need to realize that this is a FANTASY not real life. I thought it was very well written and I liked the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cheater cheater cheeeeeeater....

I have no problem with MMF, MFF, or even MMFF. But to CHEAT, to go behind your spouses back, is just wrong. And punishable by death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous