All Comments on 'Reclaiming My Sex Life'

by LaPatitMort

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Magnifique!

Loved this story! You can bring your Woody to my place any day...along with fingers... tongue... very graphic... I was right in there with you...

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 17 years ago
The last two paragraphs sucked!

Age doesn't mean we need cut ourselves off from life! Any character of any age can share LIFE full out for a day, a week, a year, or a decade. "Better to have loved..."

and grown older than to have never loved at all. I am older and would take a good shot at convincing the old guy in your story to let her choose the life she wants, and if that includes being with him, so be it!

Lena8Lena8over 14 years ago
Younger men are overrated!

GOD what I'd do to meet a man like you, woody working or not working (well ok, preferably working)! I am finding older men much more attractive these days as I realised they have so much more to offer then younger men, who are vastly overated! Many young men I have met are self absorbed, sexually selfish and inconsiderate, and could not carry on conversation to save their lives! Please consider continuing their story... the sex is too hot to stop here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous